Single Nogizaka46 18th [Nigemizu] (2017/08/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2017.

1. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @Generic_User It's probably been in production for a while, they just haven't announced it yet. I think I remember one of the members saying that senbatsu for Sayonara no Imi was chosen a few days after the Jingu concert, yet we didn't get the announcement until a few weeks later. Their release dates and announcement of their next work usually only spans a few weeks.

2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I'm sure this summer single had been finished at least a month ago. Also senbatsu. They probably practiced the choreography enough to perform it at Jingu or at Xebio Sendai.

3. glsone

glsone Member

6 weeks out from release they are completely finished with everything except maybe mastering the final mixes and if they need to rerecord things that didn't come out right. Everything will go to print soon if they haven't already. It takes like 2 weeks alone to make the CDs, package them up and ship them out around the country.

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @aisukurimu99, @Takoyama, @glsone thanks for the reply.

I gather that even with the paint still wet on the previous release, Nogi is already working away on the next one. No rest for the weary I guess.

So they're in the final stages of production? Fixing things in post. Tweaking here and there. Taking one last listen and/or look at the songs before shipping the tapes to the CD production facilities.

5. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Will nogi ever release 4 singles per year like akb?

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sure. The last two albums released this year and last had enough new songs that would constitute another single let alone two. If they keep releasing albums with new songs every year then they could.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

They already have once in 2012 (1st in February, 2nd in May, 3rd in August, and 4th in December)

8. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

curious @aisukurimu99, @@Takoyama, @@glsone do you work for sony or are you just flouting your own egos here looking for attention? playing devils advocate ;) seems you all think you know how things work, can you prove it :)

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

my gut feel:
    -Ikuchan still in the middle, definitely not Center
    -Himetan still senbatsu, most probably at the back
    -I love to see them all stay but Yuutan, Kanarin, Hinachima most likely UG if they lessen the number
    -no new 2nd Gen will enter Senbatsu, but instead, the other way around
    my hopes:
    -3rd gen again together, but new center (Kubo, if not then Zuki)
    -no Wcenter for Senbatsu
    -Asuka-center. I'd pick Misa-senpai next (long shot) but probably not
    -an even longer shot for center, Marika. i know she's not that summer girl, but still
    my worst nightmare:
    -either Ringo or Manattan will center :p
    -Himetan center, but UG :shocku:

10. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    You do know the meaning of the word 'probably', right? It means without absolute certainty. I'm drawing conjectures based on bits of info available, and with management's MO when it comes to their release.

Besides, I'm not really here to look for attention but to have a discussion. You don't see me throwing a tantrum when no one replies to my posts, do you? ;)

11. NyanNyan's Pet

I was just browsing for anything about the 18th single and come across this page:
    At first I don't recognize her, when I took a closer look. :omg:
    Well during last year's summer single I was duped by one picture of Ikuchan (plus the gloomy background), so I'm not overly excited about this.
    Let's just say I'll cross my fingers :D

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ah. Okay.
    Himetan at UG? I don't say. Let's see what tycoon has been planned....

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That's so random.. But I want to see her centering as well. However, can she really benefit Nogi for the 1 million aim?

14. NyanNyan's Pet

^Yup, agree. Like I said even last year, they put Ikuchan picture. I even saw Ikoma a week later. In short it's just a picture. Honestly, I don't see it happening. It's a long shot. But at least for a moment that made me happy. :) Wishing even if not this time, maybe next. Still hope Asuka center for this 18th single.
    My opinion about 1M, it's bound to happen no matter what. Unless they put together some crappy songs. No matter who center Nogi will reach that. That's just me though.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Two million? Nah, newer mind. It will be in high are C at S always all...

16. Hardin Muhammad

Hardin Muhammad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I just hope in this single maiyan can get the position of center completely. I'm not really thinking about whether to be a center can increase sales targets. In my mind it's just a matter of time to achieve it all.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... If I seen or hear Himetan and Ikuchan w center is too good to me... Only Two blue moon...

Center is mr Akb48.
    E: Just kidding;).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2017
  18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    They sure look like Yin & Yang.. Miona for the light and Ashu for the dark [hehe]

19. GodslayerNanami

GodslayerNanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    They suit each other soo well, right?

20. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/smph/news/2017/06/46-18th-1.php

As usual Shiraishi, Matsumura, Nishino and Nakamoto will not participate in this singles individual HS events lol.

Matsumura and Nakamoto will get special dates being organized currently.

Ikuta, Sakurai and Marika will miss some dates.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017