Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

yeah summer single always for experiment...little pissed coz endou got that position before mizuki..
    keep faith... that zuki will get that position soon...
    but the mngmt choice is not always right...
    look at momo now..

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    You could at least wait until you have heard some actual music from the single.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well, i don't think Nogi can survive with just a 12 member senbatsu......

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Very excited about this senbatsu. As someone who has been really into 4th gen lately, I've been afraid that 4th gen will fall into the role of 3rd Gen's backup group, like what 2nd was to 1st. But 3 members in senbatsu is a good sign. Especially excited for Kakki and Ayamen.

Not really shocked by the rest of senbatsu, except for Momoko being completely absent. Hiatus? Very surprising that she would be out completely and not at least 3rd row.
    Sad that Miria and Ayane (and others) are out. But Reika will be gone by next single and I wouldn't be surprised if at least one more (or two or three or four more) 1st gens announce their grad by the end of the year so there will be more room soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sosuke Pochaco

Sosuke Pochaco Kenkyuusei

Momoko out. :cry2:

6. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Updated OP with senbatsu details.
    ---
    Surprised, but otherwise satisfied. Retrospectively, the three clear pushes of the 4th gen getting airdropped shouldn't have come as a surprise though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Does it mean the rest of 4th gen goes to Under?! I'm so happy with that because Junna and Yuna + Reichan will have more chance to interact more often. Too bad Nogiten has ended, so it will be difficult to see them together in a show.

As for 24th formation, I don't really care. As long as Kubo is still in Senbatsu, that's good for me. :1st:

8. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I think this is kinda interesting. For me, it feels like the unders has now become stronger. I'm excited to watch how this will unfold. ;)

No, they're not included.
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/member/under.php

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

After watch todays episode, it's makes me wonder, does Sakurai make her final decision after this announcement? Does this announcement affected Momo's health or her health issue make management drop her to UG?

I bet Inoue would skip this single.

10. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    I’m confused is it a triple center?

11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    There is no such thing as triple center [hehe]

12. bscale

bscale Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Yes this is worst thing that happen in this senbatsu, but I understand how hard deciding this.
    Being in 2nd row means the supporter role so maybe it's good for the group.

Personally it's pain for me to see Ikuchan in 2nd row, she doesn't deserve that. Anyway the management are trying to do it for the whole group not just the star player like Maiyan or Ikuchan.

13. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    From the official website, they are not yet incorporated in Under. Don't know if this will be updated later, but maybe not since the other formations are already renewed.
    That's the spirit. Another back center position. Hope it will be as good as Sing Out. Just like how Marika was in Influencer.

14. Niz97

Niz97 Kenkyuusei

Not really suprised with sakura center, even nanase had said in an interview before that she want to see sakura center. I'm happy that kakki is include in this senbatsu:banana:.
    Maiyan 2nd row looks so wrong, she and nanase are the only members that always in 1st row, i somehow think it better if they put her in hori place.. This senbatsu kind of telling us that this is new nogi:cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    A lot of mixed feelings. Maiyan 2nd row and Kubo 3rd row ....I am NOT happy ...then there’s Kaki making it instead of Mayu or Sayaka. I’m happy for Ayame and Sakura. Reika deserved front row. She didn’t even get the position Waka and Ikoma had when they were graduating I.e. middle of 2nd row. Although I’m happy about Sakura’s airdrop and the long awaited 18nin it’s still kinda the worst senbatsu ever. Ranze senbatsu comeback PLEASE.

Naachan would never have been put in 2nd row. Management have never liked Mai and it irks me ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2019
  16. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    My nightmare comes true. :asdfgh:
    Why put they push the 4th gen too early since they still have much potential gen 2 & 3? Even Ranze still not senbatsu though her HS slot SO 26/30 in last single. :gavel:

I doubt Kataomoi is the first and the last senbatsu for Maaya, and KTK & Juuna will end up like Karin with no senbatsu until they left the group.

Maiyan in 2nd row, really? Is this her first time to not in first row since GR single?

The good thing is they back to small number of senbatsu. I think 18-nin is enough if they still can't make it back to 16-nin senbatsu. Maybe the next time they can back to 16-nin senbatsu with 7 fukujin.

Reika still in senbatsu. I doubt she choose to graduated after management had list senbatsu's members.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. bscale

bscale Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I'm surprised at Kaki making it though but I like the fact that she can draw like Nanase :). A bloodline of artist, I think she has something to offer more to fan.
    Very excited for her!

For other two I kind of expected it before.

18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Calling center Sakura a "new face" in Nogi... I mean... she's basically an Asuka / Yoda clone. Jk [hehe]

The first row is basically Nogi's future: 4th gen girls supported by future Nogi's pillars: Asukachan and Mionachan. That's why we have Maiyan in 2nd row and things like that.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    by the way, sakurai will be gone in sept 1st right?
    so she won't have a chance to perform it live?

20. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

As the wise said, "It's okay, because it's a summer single"
    But I like it with triple airdrop from 4th gen, these girls will be a great assets for the future that will come as strong as 3rd gen.