Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Ok the performance made me love the song more than before:p<3 Kaki rules this song and performance! Wish they would have giver her a more outstanding outfit which shows her as center:(
    Well I guess like everyone else said...the outfits are horrible:^^;: Everyone looking the same. Looks like recycled plastic bags at their shoulders:fear:
    The crown finger pose of Kaki was my personal highlight in this dance!:D:inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Not impressed with the song honestly. Sounds more like B-side track and could use more of solo singing ability of members. Feel quite monotonous at the start but I like the last part. Maybe they will reveal that in full version. Costumes are nice...props for that

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :asdfgh: HEY! I like their outfits:asdfgh:
    At least It looked amazing when they performed the new song.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I would interpret it as Kazumin, a senpai leaving and telling a kouhai, pushing Kaki to take the lead

About the costume, I think it fits the song just fine. I prefer this better than the last one they used for GnFC
    Ok, now I'd like to see the covers.

5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Oh my god. So cute. Such a joyful performance. Such a cute center.

Kaki is so cute. Her smile and joy seems so, so, soooo genuine and infectious. I get so happy just from seeing her expression.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

This time? There's a lot of time Nogi performed with 21 or more members.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Japanese and Chinese fans reaction to the first performance was really great
    2 highlights from the performance was mentioned the most by them, the first one, totally notice it, pretty sure dust jump into my eyes after seeing it, the second one, I apologize being a fan and not noticing it immediately :fp:

First Highlight of the Performance
    Kaki-Kazu part in the climax of the song, Kazumin :inlove:, we all know what Kazu are to the members, she is the moral core, the mood-maker of the group, Kazu is easily one of the most loved and respected among members

Kazu sequence with Kaki started with Kaki making a crown with her hand and Kazu placing it on top of Kaki's head, then Kazumin move her left hand down as if she is unveiling Kaki to the world, after that, Kazumin proceed to push Kaki to the front row before she holds her Hands up to the sky

The crown sequence signify Kazumin empowering her members, the unveiling signify how Kazumin is prideful of her members and she is not afraid to present them to the world, the push signify Kazumin being the support that will always help the members to move forward, and lastly the prayer meant that Kazumin will always pray for the success of Nogizaka, I love theorizing this sort of stuff

It is not exaggerating to say that Kazumin is a mental pillar of Nogizaka, she has been there for so many members, and these dance sequence personify exactly that, for her last single, they portray Kazumin's Character perfectly in the choreography, beautiful

Second Highlight of the Performance
    I am deeply sorry for not realizing this immediately, I love Kaki, she is my oshi, but this is so typical for Kaki that I didn't think it through, I always search for Kaki on-screen, and she usually have this expression unless she is crying or being sad or being serious for a song or a situation

It was Kaki's smile, when I went to read the comments, it amazed me how many fans were just complimenting Kaki's smiles, Kaki is always smiling, so I was like, serious guys, WTF, Kaki's smiles is your highlight to the song :confused:

And then I watched the performance again, I :worthy::worthy::worthy: regret not paying attention to her smiles, Kaki does bring the song to life with those smiles, I can assure you, Kaki has the biggest smile among all of Nogizaka's centers, because she quite literally has the biggest front teeth among all of them :^O^:

Endo wrote in her blog that, the new single is "Pittari"(exaclty) like Kaki, and based upon fans reaction, Enpi, You are Absolutely Right, this song is about smiling and Kaki is all about that, she was literally born with the perfect tools for a smile [hehe]

I can't wait for even more amazing performance from them in the future, and I swear, I will properly enjoy the memorable smiles from Kaki

• Like Like x 5
  8. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I actually been repeating last night performance, its just feel very nice and fresh with the change of this kawaii theme. Camera work especially did a great work, i hope other music shows did similar to this as it shows every members properly. Costume is fine for me, cuter dress would be good but this style fit nogi more.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  9. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Not so overwhelmed by but my impression is positive so far, kinda reminds me of some anime soundtracks from the early 2000s, somehow. Wonder with the single/longer version.
    The choreography is solid while also seems to re-use some sig from the previous songs. Will wait for how it turn on MV or a more big stage. the space from the last performance makes it seems a bit convoluted.

10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It's weird jacket photo and I love it!!!:inlove:
    Reichan leg! :inlove:

12. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
  13. anhnq

anhnq Kenkyuusei

those covers make me laugh so hard :awesome:

14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Woah looking good, kind of look like musical movie poster.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

A 5-part documentary of a bug's life :lol:
    Renka's pose is just weird to me.
    Kitano starting her transformation
    Yamashita the puppet master
    Team Kaz is the best :approve:
    Hinachima . . . :shifty:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I-... BUGS????????

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ewww.... not a fan of the cover, probably the worst I have seen so far

18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Not a fan of bugs
    Probably their worst cover in the last 3 yrs .
    Its even worse than 25th

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm laughing too hard to not love this. The best cover this year.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    These are impressive! Gorgeous Fairy Kakki <3! Love Maichun's dress

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021