Single Nogizaka46 30th [Suki toiu no wa Rock daze!] (2022/08/31)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I don't know how, I don't know why, it sounds melancholic to me... I like it overall especially after the MV but I'm not crazy about it like other singles.

But despite the happy faces, the smile of Kakki and the amazing aura of Yanchan (I agree she has grown to become a MAJOR danger for the male population), the song made my mood sink to the bottom... I find the melody too melancholic...

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It was taken at the same location.
    Rock Daze
    FZb0Q1JUYAARAgD.jpg
    Nagi introduction video
    FZb0Q1DUIAIEPKX.jpg
    Hadashi de Summer jacket
    FZb0Q1LVUAAFztC.jpg
    Does anyone know the exact location of that place/house studio?

Source

After some research, I found the location. It is SunDowner studio in Kujukuri, Chiba Prefecture.
    Here is the link to the preview image of that house studio.
    https://www.snug-beach-house.com/sundowner

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Under's Love MV released . Vampire ladies, anyone?

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Under’s song >>>>> main song

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Maaaaayaa :cry: she really deserved it as the center!!
    Really love the shots especially the first 20 seconds,Maaya looks so good at that min 0.08. The choreos are nice and so fitting for Maaya dance style,love the costumes. It's an interestingly fun but sad at the same time, especially the last part :cry:. I just can't at that last part.

The main single is the fun summer concert song but for overall so far I still like Unders Love better.

UNDERS LOVE FOR LIFE!!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
  6. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    I'll go ahead and make a prediction: the MV for Under's Love may potentially result in more new international fans discovering Nogizaka than ever before. Even slowing the video down to 1/4 speed and savoring the visuals for 4 times as long still leaves me wanting more. Combined with the catchy tune, the brilliance of giving every one of the Under Members their own cameo close-ups during the song may pay big dividends for management if they decide to make posters of each of them in their characters; something about the combination of fear and sexiness portrayed by female vampires seems to have a global appeal that transcends cultural boundaries, and there is plenty of bare wall space waiting to be covered in many teen's rooms.

At this point in Nogizaka's history and development (and thanks to the sheer drive, effort and willpower of the founding first and second generation members), being an "Under" no longer holds any stigma for the members that don't get chosen for Senbatsu. This may have even been true as far back as Nanamin's graduation concert when she specifically requested to perform "生まれたままで" with Marika and the Undergirls. In fact, with this release in particular, I almost wonder if it might be a case of “reverse jealousy”; it would be funny if Kaede, Nao, and Yanchan aren’t secretly saying to themselves “Of all times to be chosen for Senbatsu!”. Of course, this takes nothing away from the 30th single (which I love), but the creative writers and crew really outdid themselves with Under’s Love (now, if you will excuse me, I think I may go back to the YouTube tab and watch it again)!

• Like Like x 2
  7. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Maaya absolutely killed it. Very proud of my lil english queen <3

Under's Love is freaking catchy and it's definitely something I can listen to on repeat without getting tired of it. Awesome stuff all around!

• Like Like x 4
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, there won't be MV in the 30th CD. Instead, all MV for song in 30th will be released on Nogi Youtube channel. The bonus movie on Bluray will be video collection of 10th year summer tour.
    Source: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/65721?ima=5106&pri1=202208

I think this is a good change.
    Also, the other good things in this single is Under song is available in all CD type. Previously, we can only get the Under song in one CD type. I feels that management finally have acknowledged that Under is also Nogizaka46.[hehe]

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

The TIF 5ki first performance of Band Aid Hagasu You na Wakarekata was great. Love Kaki but this is a bit better than Suki to Iu no wa Rock daze in terms of variation. Still need to see other songs performance but for now.

1. Under's Love
    2.Band Aid Hagasu You na Wakarekata
    3.Suki to Iu no wa Rock daze

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

A bit sad because I thought they'll release MV for 5th gen today. Glad I remember they will perform at TIF today. They're awesome.

11. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

5ki song >>>>>> Unders song >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 30th single A side

• Agree Agree x 7
  12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    5ki song >>>>>> 30th single A side >>> Unders song :flower:

13. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Could not agree more. At this rate, I'm losing hope that we might get an S-tier A-side track like Synchronicity, SayoIMI, Inochi, or Influencer. I feel like it gonna end up like the 25th single in which "I see..." shines more than the A-side.

• Agree Agree x 8
  14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    This is one of the reasons why Nogizaka46 started uploading its newest MVs in YT 4K?

I'm sure they'll be releasing another MV collection BD again sometime in the future though...

This could be an experiment but who knows? We'll just have to wait and see for the 31st single and onwards...

Anyways, previews:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    5th gen song

• Like Like x 6
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Classroom scene reminds me of Nandome while them dancing on that stage, Girls rule.

Love the song. Nice MV, they all look so pretty. Can't wait for the remaining songs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    guessing that Satsuki and Nagi next in line for senbatsu

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Never really following nogizaka, but who is the center?

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Sugawara Satsuki =)

• Like Like x 2
  20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I wonder why the classroom scene is so dark, looks like something from horror movie.
    But really like the dance scene. The girls looks absolutely beautiful. I like Nagi x Sakura combo followed by Nao x Mao combo during the bridge.