Okada Kanna (Okapan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Well, Variety48 has been running for longer than any of the other HKT mainstream shows right now so I'd say it has pretty much some established audience.

But omg my bb is queen :cute:

Here's the cut where that screencap came from
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-D5tNMqOUE[/yt]
    Stop it Okapon :inlove:

2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    There's also a high quality version in H!O. :D

I seriously need to learn how to make GIFs. So many GIFabble scenes in this episode, like when she drinks the water and looks cool at the camera. :XD:

3. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

It's been bugging me for the longest time... like ever since I first saw her... Kanna totally reminds me of someone, but I just can't place it. Like maybe a Japanese actress or model I've seen before, or maybe an American one... or a videogame character even... Or maybe she just has one of those types of faces... her distinctly pretty features... they just seem so familiar for some reason. :dunno:

4. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    i made this one for you :hehe: [​IMG]

5. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @IXA: Thank you very much for the gif! Okapan acting cool is so great. :D

@aratafuru: Maybe she reminds you of the girl of your dreams? [hehe] Seriously though, I can't imagine who it might be. But let us know if you ever figure it out!

6. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Yah, never mind... I figured it out I think. Before I was trying to think of a real person, but only this morning did I think it might be an anime or videogame character instead. Kanna Okada reminds me of...
    Yuna from Final Fantasy X

[​IMG]

Yah, I'm a huge FF fan... finished 7,8,9,10,12 & 13. :XD: I think Kanna is just pretty in the exact same way that the CG FF girl heroines are always pretty... they always have similarly perfect features... nice almond shaped eyes, small pointy tipped nose, heart-shaped face with pouty cheeks and a narrow chin. That must be it. [nod]

7. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    *huge fan of ff too, my nick says... lol (beat all of then since 1 and playing 14ARR now)*

and you are right she resembles yuna...

and THIs fact is EPIC!

8. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@arata, and now you're officially my best man :awesome:

9. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    You're right, Okapan does look like that girl! Nice that you finally figured it out who it was. I'm an FF noob, I've only played XIII and I haven't even finished it. :oops:

10. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Not to change the thread's topic but on a very short note from someone who grew up with FF7 and beyond, FF13 was kinda shameful to play, sure the graphics are a revolution but it doesn't matter if everything became tasteless and just dead. What used to be legendary is now just sequlized for popularity, I hate it when people juice successful things into....well, FF13 and 14 XD

11. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    DreamingPebbles your welcome [hehe]
    yep , her eyes and her hair make her really look like that character :awesome:

12. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    This Wednesday Okapan will be among the HKT48 members performing in the United States of Odaiba event. I haven't found a list of performing members, but I suppose it will be the senbatsu. Anyway, on Wednesday we should have a video or at least some pictures featuring Okapan. :)

Also, Chiizu posted this cute two-shot with Okapan.

[​IMG]

13. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She performed in Odaiba with a stunning ponytail :cute:
    [​IMG]

From Kanna, with love
    [​IMG]

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    OOOOOh those are Jin deui, also called sesame seed ball. Those are one of my favourite desserts, they are delicious! (and also very hard to cook)

i'm really impressed by how many of them she cooked, is it for her fellow 2nd gen nakama?

[​IMG]

That girl is really awesome.

15. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
  16. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Okapan looks incredibly cute in that picture with the jin deui! I didn't know this food. She calls them "gomadango". She didn't make them, it's from a restaurant. She says in the post that they ordered 30 and she ate 23 herself. :wtf: She must really like this stuff.

I'd like to ask a favor though. For these big pictures from G+, could you guys post thumbnails instead of the full picture? This way the page will load faster for everyone. [nod]

17. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

The first time I saw her, I thought she looked like Yamada Nana from NMB. Like they could be sisters or something.

18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Here are Okapan's cards from Eikou no Labyrinth, the HKT card game that will be released soon.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Look at her signature, it's a heart that's shaped like a bowtie-wearing panda. :lol: (BTW that's where the "Okapan" nickname comes from, it's short for Okapanda)

In the first card she seems to be wearing the Hatsukoi Butterfly costume, which is the same that the other girls are wearing. I don't know why but it feels like a strange choice having the girls wearing this costume.

19. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^I had no idea :awesome: (about the nickname)

Anyways
    [​IMG]
    my two bbs :cute:

20. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    yeah when and why she got that nickname ? :^^;: