Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. miserri

miserri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    to me those sound like normal thoughts of a person going through an unexpected life path's change. i'm glad she got support and her resolve to "be herself and live through this" is honestly admirable.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Making video from 'Car Sensor' magazine for a photoshoot with Naachan in the February 2023 edition (on sale today):

EDIT: video privated but here's a version from BiliBili (credit to uploader):

Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    A bit OOT but a seiyuu (voice actress) Ito Miku was exposed by Bunshun that she has a boyfriend

She clarified that & said she'd continue working as a seiyuu

But yeah, seiyuu fandom has wotas too & disappointed Miku wotas are selling her stuffs on Mercari

At least, this is better than a Naachan wota who got viral for destroying her stuffs

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Today on things that didn't happen.

Keisuke was a yakkai Chiho wota, and the stuff he destroyed was like 95% STU48 goods. Yeah, sure, it was ostensibly motivated by Naachan's scandal, but from the sound of things he was on the verge of being (if not already) banned anyway.

The only mentions of Naachan I could even find on either of his accounts prior to this scandal were from March 17 of this year, when she left STU48.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Btw, Okada visited STU girls about two weeks ago. I guess AKB girls were ignoring her? There was an article about how none of the AKB girls made eye contact with Okada on the stage.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Off topic, but does Ito Miku identify herself as an idol anyway?
    BTW, wota destroying idol's goods because she had a boyfriend is nothing new. It happened to Hirano Aya and various people ages ago.

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Maybe you should stop reading matome "articles" and start actually watching the content they shitpost about. Since you clearly don't if you believe any of that.

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

The article was from Yahoo Japan.

I watched the stage and most girls, if not all of them, did not make eye contact with Okada, so the article made sense to me.

It makes perfect sense though. Why would anyone make eye contact with Okada on stage? She is an official villain of AKB. They can chat and take pictures with her behind the stage, but in public they should completely ignore her.

And stop hating me, jeez

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    So, link ?

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yahoo Japan is a news aggregator, the quality of news articles there on highly depends where the original came from. In this case that original was probably this one:
    https://www.jprime.jp/articles/-/25955
    While I am not familiar with the website, both this article and a few other articles sampled seem highly sensationalized and only coincidentally intersect with truth, if at all.

It's about this performance, the day of her graduation announcement:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    You'll be hard pressed to find any member making eye contact with any other, since they're all focused on the cameras. Despite that Naachan makes eye contact with at least two other members, Zukkii early on and a much-clipped moment with Yuiri, after the latter had wiped away her tears.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    If the article is talking abt the first few days.. Why wouldnt she be met with cold stares though? Ririppon (who was dissed by Naachan) was also met with cold glare. Those glares were even caught on live. It is unrealistic and even unfair to hope otherwise. Just because she is a top member, noone shouldnt call out for her wrongdoings? That would be unfair.

But today, everything should be back to normal.

Ps: i watched the performances and everyone was really thinking too much when they said yuriri tried to contain her tears by looking up... she does almost the same thing every other performances lol

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Almost but not quite. She looks up through the entire line here, in other performances she just glances up. Besides it's the hand movement after she turns around immediately after (~1:00 in the video above) that most people were talking about.

Also, no she wasn't. Naachan did not "diss" Riripon.

Riripon's own group met her with laughter and (playful) embarrassment. Outside that circle it was more shock than "cold glares", but whatever.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Actually mayuyu's cold glare became a national meme LOL. And many people praised mayuyu's rage because it was deemed how professional should behave.. so try again

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Are you referring to the blank look at 0:56~ as a "cold glare"? She's still processing what she's just heard (and still hearing, since Riripon barely even started speaking at that point.) Feel free to skip forward 20 seconds to see her actually begin reacting.

Memes aren't reality. You would do well to separate them.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Look at the comment or even the title ;)
    They are more reliable than any of us because they are native, they understand their expression better than us

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

It always comes to my mind Sayanee's "eh!? whatever" reaction when she was watching the SSK livestream. People were mostly shocked due to the unexpected announcement, but were mostly chill after everything ended.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Let me reiterate. Memes aren't reality.

Those comments were good for one thing though. Reminding me what else was going to be announced at that SSK that Mayuyu could have been upset about* [hehe]

* (if she was)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You're comparing two completely unrelated things with one another.

Riripon announced her marriage, Mayu's expression is a live reaction to said announcement. She also wasn't close to Riripon, I'd be surprised if she even knew her name. Meanwhile, NMB members (Riripon's group members) shouted "OMEDETOU!!!" once realising she was serious. Riripon's group members did not glare at her.

There's no reason to believe Naachan's own group members shot daggers at her, seeing as some of them have voiced support for her as well. I'm sure there are also other members within AKB who don't appreciate what's happened, but Naachan is still a senior to many members who's done a lot for the group and has brought a lot of fans, so they should still have a little respect for her imo.

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Also, remember that Mayuyu was going to announce her graduation at her speech. They already had to cancel the audience because of the weather and now the big news was going to be Riripon getting married. Girl was probably thinking that her grad announcement was cursed rather than anything about Riripon herself

• Agree Agree x 8
  20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    That is a long stretch. Her expression throughout the whole ssk was cheerful until that moment LOL

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1