Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Glad to see Naachan managed to introduce ParaPara to the newer generations. :lol:
    I really hope that trend will come back soon, seeing her entrance reminded me of how much I used to love it.

3. fortunehime

fortunehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I don't think I've posted this yet, but I got to meet Naachan at the Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai handshake! Since I had very limited time due to me landing the same day as the handshake, I only had three tickets. She was wearing a super cute white dress with shells on it and her face lit up when she saw me. Exchange was as follows:
    Naachan: (sees me) Eehh~!
    Me: Ah, hello! I came from London~
    Naachan: Wow!
    Me: Naachan is my oshimen
    Naachan: (super smiley at this point) Thank you so much! Kawaii~
    Me: I think Naachan's maji is amazing~ inspiration... And your performances are honestly the best!
    Naachan: Thank you~ You're pretty, pretty!
    Me: (blushing because you know its a good day when your kami-oshi calls you pretty) Thank you so much! Naachan's dress today is so cute~
    Naachan: (pointing at dress) You think so? It has shells~
    Me: (starting to be led away) Ganbatte Naachan~ I'll come back
    Naachan: Byebye!
    Perhaps not the most original conversation, but for a first meeting I was super happy. She is just amazing in person - she's super kind, beautiful and really is interested in you and in making every second worth it. I need to return soon to meet her again ;A;; if any of you are on the fence about attending a handshake, I urge you to go!

Also - as Naachan's birthday is coming up in the not so distant future, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in doing a birthday project for her - eg collecting letters, drawings, messages etc. to send off so she knows that her international fans are celebrating her along with her domestic fans.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

That is a cute story! I would be happy to contribute to a fan project if someone starts one.

5. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    My god that was such a wonderful story (>v<) i cant help but get jealous here. I really hope i can get to meet her in person one day soon because I'm afraid of not making it (who knows when she would graduate) although I've a feeling she wont be leaving soon.

I'd love the idea of sending her birthday presents, greetings etc I hope there's someone out there who can pass the gifts to the theater staff and give them to her.

P.S: one thing that makes me jelly of my brother; he has the same birthday as Naachan (°□°)

6. fortunehime

fortunehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  7. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    For some reason, I feel like asking this question: what do u guys think about Naachan being a leader (maybe next Soukantoku after Yuihan?)

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I think she could be a good leader!The thing is that I don't know if they would let her be!I mean,Takamina choose Yui but is Yui gonna choose Nana or Aki-p be ok with it?I feel like Yui is not really close to Nana so I would would see her choose Juri,if she's still around!Don't know if she would be a good leader though!

9. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    From what I see in Naachan and Juri is that. Naachan is (knowingly) serious and thinks a lot while Juri is the type who leads by being fun and interractive with other members. Basically Takamina is a combination of both of them. For Yuihan, Naachan has mentioned once that their similarity is that being serious but she lacks of being funny nor interesting.

Of course, I think Naachan would be a great leader as she always thinks of other members particularly Kojimako, who she always encourages to be the center, and Miki-chan who she takes care and looks after for since the beginning.

At the same time I'm worried for her own success. Since she wants to be a singer, she should aim for the center for herself as it will high likely boost her popularity and expose her more.

10. Admiral K

Admiral K Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    she is born to be a leader =))) :1st:

11. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

@fortunehime
    Lovely story, I wish I had the chance to chat with my kami-oshi like that someday too :p

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

This is what I ultimately hope for for Naachan and what I think she is aiming towards as well. This would be a perfect role for her a few years down the line when she has had enough experience under her belt to really advise younger/newer girls. She takes the group and her role in it seriously and has some great leadership qualities, so I hope she ends up being able to serve AKB in whatever capacity she wants.

13. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I also think that she wants to contribute for the group but I wonder in what way; leading the members and keep everyone together, or become one of the front members (senbatsu) or maybe center though I doubt she's that ambitious.

Also, I know that she's close with Miki-chan and Yurina. Which other members are close to Naachan? :confused:

14. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I expected Naachan to lead the 48G in the future a long time ago.
    I don't see her as a Center figure, but a leader. Very much a long the lines of Takamina, or Yuihan.

I can very well see, and hope she will take over the baton after Yuihan decides to graduate in the future.

15. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just found the video when members were talking about her in an MC since her birthday was 2 days earlier.
    upload_2015-9-21_19-6-30.png upload_2015-9-21_19-3-47.png upload_2015-9-21_19-8-5.png
    Like a mom/dad/big sis lol
    Among all I like the statement made by Mii- chan
    upload_2015-9-21_19-11-56.png [​IMG]
    And of course... the letter
    upload_2015-9-21_19-17-40.png

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  16. Sofiya77

Sofiya77 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    She's close also with Murayama Yuiri, Uchiyama Natsuki and Taniguchi Megu :)[​IMG]

17. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    This from her G+!It's seems like she went to see Azumi with other members!
    21 - 1.jpg

18. keshigomu

keshigomu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  19. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I like this pace. Keep the thread going people :banana:

nana.jpg

My Naachan sketches lol

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Apparently Naachan and Moekyun a) get along very well, and b) both like potatoes?? What is with that? xD