Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

^
    Thanks for the translation! :chuffed:

Wow she want to be in Undergirls, that's going to be a tough hill to climb. I'm not saying it will be impossible but she immediately jumped to Undergirls haha![hehe]
    Well I'm giving her a vote anyway so let's just hope she ranks :)

LET'S GO NAANYA!!!:banana:

This will be her look once she ranks hahaha!
    FB_IMG_1431219074219.jpg

2. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Owada Nana G+ 2015.05.14 00:05

Good evening✨

Today was the dress rehearsal for the Majisuka Gakuen stage play!!

The content is totally different from AKB49
    what I had to be careful about, what I had to learn
    were totally different things than the first timeΣ(・□・ )

Tomorrow is already the shonichi

While remembering what I learned during practice
    I will calm down and display passionate! acting(o^^o)

Furthermore! In the AKB48 Sousenkyo Official Guide Book I was predicted to rank 15th(;_;)!

I am really, really in awe and shock

But let's set our goals high! I want to hope and aim for 15th...Uwaaaa

So that everyone will approve of me, I will do my best

Starting tomorrow, for 6 days, for a total of 12 times, I will be maji (serious), I will do my best〜!

I pray that we will have a good shonichi…

The pictures are off-shots form the Guide Book!
    Good night( ˘ω˘ )

Nana.

Owada Nana 0:06

15th... It's really frightening…
    There are no words for this

Owada Nana 0:07

What should I do, what should I do better in order to be approved
    I am thinking a lot about this
    Aa…but first, tomorrow's shonichi…
    But after the stage play is over, there will be the annoucements of the preliminary results…

Owada Nana 0:08

I am full of anxiety
    For now, I will concentrate on the stage play

Owada Nana 0:17

I want to talk about my role already✨
    After tomorrow is over, I will talk about it in a mail…✨

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wnGSmghKggk/VVNoTBkOmyI/AAAAAAACAoc/AQsbevshsxM/s0/photo.jpg
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IJNpaOECN-c/VVNoTE3p7QI/AAAAAAACAoc/Ktsk8ONV5yI/s0/photo.jpg
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/RgsxV8m46YC

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Togasaki Thanks for translating Naanya's appeal comment and her latest Google+ post!!!!!

Naanya's wish (UG) and management's wish for Naanya (#15) are really different. I hope she doesn't feel too much pressure from this... But maybe, this could encourage her more (the fans too). If she's able to rank UG, it's already amazing! I just want het to get called and to be happy ^-^

2015/05/09 AKB48 Show!

Another link: http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1478.html

In this episode, Naanya and Kojimako did a visit/report for SKE's AKB49 musical. It's at 12:10.
    It's so cute how both of them are all excited and happy, they really love AKB49. wHiroko <3
    And at the beginning there's Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai live and Naanya is there, it's at 1:25.

Here's another translation (longer one) of Naanya vs Ryoka Shoujiki Shougi. RyoNya <3
    There's the translation for all the questions they prepared (I wish they answered them all XD).

"AKBINGO Shoujiki Shougi - Ryoka vs Naanya. The questions:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1st question from Naanya to Ryoka:
    "It's said that you're ksgk/damn brat but actually you're dark-natured" 1 point!
    Naanya's comment: During the lesson or rehearsal when I looked through the mirror, her eyes was cold and her face looked dead.

Ryoka to Naanya:
    "You keep saying that yourself is ugly but the truth you think you're cute" 1 point!

Naanya to Ryoka:
    "Catchphrase that you got from Takahashi Minami is so lame, to be honest it's useless" 1 point!
    Naanya's comment: The catchphrase was "小さくてもダイジョウV chiisakute mo daijou-V" = "I'm small but I'm V-kay"
    Ryoka's comment: When I was in Shinoda A, I didn't have a catchphrase. Takamina said to me "I used to use this and I'll give it to you". I did it once but it was so pathetic, I did it only once and I stopped.

[​IMG]

Ryoka to Naanya:
    "To be honest, I'm your senior, but you're looking down on Oshima Ryoka" 1 point!
    Ryoka's comment: We were talking and I was joking a bit and then I was told "this girl is sick". She said that about 2 times, I was really shocked and I wrote it down to my memo.

Naanya to Ryoka:
    "Among the young members, you overrate yourself the most loved" Safe!

Ryoka to Naanya:
    "Honestly, you think that Kojimako's pose during a photoshoot is lame" 1 point!
    Ryoka's comment: In the Google+ there's an offshot, and Mako's pose was really weird.

[​IMG]

Ryoka won the match!"

cr - https://twitter.com/oshimaryokafans

4. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I watched that episode and all the questions Ryouka asked Naanya, the detector went off but there is no way Naanya lied. Naanya told the truth to all her questions you can see it in her eyes.

If Ryouka had asked question number 7 though, I'm sure it wouldn't have been easy for Naanya to answer that question truthfully, especially to Ryouka and in front of a camera haha

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Haha yes I wanted Ryoka to ask the 7th question because I'm curious about Naanya's reaction and answer XD Especially when the question comes from Ryoka hehe. Maybe Naanya could use that chance to confess LOL. Speaking of RyoNya, here's the latest photo of them, super cute!!!

[​IMG]

The magazine that Ryoka is holding, it's related to Majisuka musical.

Naanya looks really cool when she's wearing Majisuka uniform and with simple style!

You can see it better in this photo (these are the official photocards)

[​IMG]
    http://dwd7slh0nmufg.cloudfront.net/img/products/AK-003-1505-8489_p02_500.jpg

I wish they could do a Majisuka season where they all look like this!
    This is simple style like Acchan in season 1. It looks so good on them.

From AKB's Elections Book 2015, Naanya's pages, she has 2 pages!
    She really looks so beautiful in these photos, especially the first one!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bigger versions: Page #1 - Page #2

6. MidnightMelancholy

MidnightMelancholy Kenkyuusei

Guys, what are the chances of Naanya ranking this year? And at what position?

TBH, I don't think the push helped increase Naanya's popularity and fanbase a lot...

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Here's is the funny thing about polygraphs. They are commonly(wrongly) called lie detectors. But they in fact DO NOT detect lies. There is nothing in existence that can reliably, repeatedly do so. Polygraphs only measure stress through three indicators. Pulse, galvanic skin response (sweat), and rate of breathing. And even those methods used are outdated and have too wide a margin for error. There are much better ways to measure those indicators and stress as whole today. Polygraphs are HIGHLY subjective in how they are tuned, how the questions are framed, and the graphs they produce. One administrator may read a lie, another may read a truthful answer, from the same chart. And it is incredible easy to throw off the machines. There are reasons why the results from these thing are not admissible in the US court system.

Chances are really good Naanya will rank. Undergirls is a looooooooooong shot though. Senbatsu, pipe dream. She will likely rank in the middle of NG or top ranks of FG at the lowest.

As for her popularity. Her numbers are right inline with what I recall of Makotin's numbers this point in time last year. Which would indicate Naanya's popularity is much bigger than it was 1 year ago.

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She is also a pretty good actress. We may never know....:lol:

9. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

UG is really still a long way but FG or even NG is possible but what can we say our girl dreams big :lol:

I was also wondering about the lie detector because when Ryoka was just flicking her her hair the detector suddenly spiked haha! but when she was just perfectly still she got a safe haha!

10. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Kenkyuusei

Naw Ryoka might be right on certain level cause naanya got good a year ago and now she almost on top, plus switch to Team A flying colors. To me naanya believe she not cute but damn well she wanna of the typicals girls that are beautiful and cute but disbelieve they aren't and know they are cute is very natural and noticiable. To me I love Naanya with all my heart but than again with her being salty to her fans i start to believe she likes girls more and to think about it Idk if naanya shows her honest truth anymore. Like there are a spark where she can be very great if she stop holding back. And if she already trying to rank undergirl right this instant to me is like sarcastic like goodluck cause I can see you are challenging you luck on how far you came from the past to aim high and those chances are high. If she does make it, its another luck than and I'll look at akimoto-san as if what is your problems let her train more and more to get better before aiming high. Than again i feel bad luck Naanya real graduate very soon on some stupid shit. Like i lowkey wanna see her train more and more not by switching fast but shit happen so now she's on Team A plus I think Mr. akimoto-san is taking her cuteness way to easily as if she can get high on so many level without a problem. BUT EITHER WAY NAANYA HAS A FUNNY CHARACTERISTICS WHICH I LOVE SO MUCH <3

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think the realistic rank for Naanya will be in 40's or 30's. At least that's what I hope she can achieve! She did the right choice by aiming for UG (#30). However, with management predicting her 15th, it brings more pressure for her and the fans, now she definitely can't rank too low... She has to rank between 35 and 45 at worse, and of course if it's higher then it's even better. But lower than that, it will be sad for her as she's been predicted 15th.

Even if we know that management's predictions aren't all serious, but they still matter and it shows what management has in mind for AKB's future. Now Naanya has to live up to these high expectations. It's worrying .____. I just hope she won't get too nervous, and the fans will do their best too. If she ranks in 40's or 30's for me it's already great for a first time. I hope this happens. For information, looking at 2014 elections, in order to rank in 40's/30's, that means receiving around 20,000 votes. That's a lot. I really hope it can happen! ;____;

Whatever the result is, I will always support Naanya. And I hope the next year Naanya will show more improvements and reach more people, grow her fandom, and for the fans to be more supportive, so that it won't be too worrying for next year. Anyway, before that she needs to do well this year >.<

Speaking of her push, I'm sure it helped to increase her popularity but I don't know how many of these fans consider Naanya as their kami-oshi and will spend all of their votes for her. That's why it's not easy to predict. She might have many fans, just that they don't rank her as their #1 yet. That's what I noticed last year, she already had a good amount of people following her, supporting her, she had good handshake sales as well, yet she didn't rank... I was surprised but then I realized that's the reason. This year, I think the amount of support she gets is definitely higher, her popularity is increasing for sure. Even if she isn't selling out her handshake, compared to before when she used to sell out. But well, she's working on that now (I hope she can get better at it). As for the rest, she definitely increased her popularity. Now I hope it's enough for her to rank well at elections this time!

12. MidnightMelancholy

MidnightMelancholy Kenkyuusei

That's what I'm worried about, TBH. I know that the AKB fandom is aware of Naanya and she got a lot of projects recently, but I didn't see her gaining many fans, and she needs dedicated fans that are willing to vote. And I've noticed that the people who follows Naanya are already fans of other girls, so they will vote for their oshis...

I'm worried that if Naanya fails, management will favor another member and there are some girls doing really well, like Miion. I've read some comments talking about how Naanya is not doing as well as expected, even though she's being really pushed and Miion who is not getting pushed like that, is gaining many fans/attention and doing better than Naanya. I don't know if that's true, but It's worring me, since management can be really fikle and just pick another girl to invest in.

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm worried for her too .___. I think management invested a lot in her so I don't think they'll give up now. They're really supporting her. She already has 4 acting projects (2 dramas, 2 musicals), as well as many center songs... For Miion, it's true that she became popular lately. Miion's push started since some months ago. Right now I would say she is favored almost as much as Naanya. Miion got attention fast, I think it has to do with the fact that she has a past career as child actress. She has experiences and she's professional. It's like she knows what to do and how to do it well. Naanya is very "new" compared to her, Naanya debuted as idol at 13 and it's early, but it's different than being child actress. Naanya has not many experiences. It's like she's still learning now. I think if Naanya learns well and becomes better and better (in everything) in the next years, then everything will be fine. She might not get super popular "fast", but she definitely has potential to become very popular, even if it happens slowly (her popularity is already pretty good now!).

I'm glad she has support of management and I hope they continue to support her. They have more informations than us and I think that's why they're confident with her push. Fans don't know everything, like exactly how many people attend handshakes, how many people subscribe to a member's mobame (paid service) and other things like this (I often read japanese fans saying that Naanya's mobame is one of the best and it's their favorite ;D).

Personally when I see Naanya I think she could really become a member like Acchan, Yuko, Yukirin, Mayuyu etc. By this, I mean she could be a member who has both singer and actress career (*and center* XD). Like I said she's still learning now but I can tell already that she has a nice voice (we heard more of it in the songs this year, like Birth and Kafka to Dendenmu Chu!), she also has good looks, and she gives the feeling of an actress. At least I see it. She totally looks like she could be lead in several dramas. Now of course I know she first needs to improve her singing technique/skills, and improve her acting. But that's what she's doing now. So if everything goes well, she has a very bright future! and I think that's why management invest in her now. They're probably expecting her to show results in popularity too. So I hope everything goes well for the elections, really ;___;

Here's Naanya's elections poster in high quality! She's so beautiful <3

[​IMG]

14. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Not sure where to start so I'll start with this haha!
    It's true that Mion suddenly had a major push but that's because she's already experienced and investing on her would some what less taxing and most of her pushes are Bikini Photoshoots (well from what I'm seeing, which is Goooood!) Now just as @Mana said The Management is investing Naanya on Acting and other stuff, maybe because they want Naanya to pair up with Mion in the near future? who knows but I know the management is on the right track on investing Naanya on Acting, Stage Plays and hopefully dramas cos I completely agree on Naanya becoming an Actress. After watching Sailor Zombies I knew Naanya had the potential to be an Actress for sure but still to get more experience. If it was a Mizugi push then we would've seen more Photos of Naanya by now hehe!

Now for the Ranking.....hmmm I don't wanna sound like the bad guy but Realistic for me would be on 50 or 40's maybe even 60's because there are a lot of girls that are slightly well known that Naanya but I'm hoping that her pushes she got will break my prediction on her.
    I'm actually voting for her but just 1 haha! I don't have a lot of cash to burn :p

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Reita It's true, there's a lot of competition so I don't really know what to expect for her rank, it's never easy to predict for members who never ranked before. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. 2 more days for the pre-lims, that should give us an idea... I mean, I know pre-lims don't mean anything much. But it's good if Naanya's name is called in pre-lims already. Hopefully we're worrying for nothing and she will actually do well XD

Lots of news for Naanya lately, here some of them...

Summer Side (Full Song) Performance, from AKB48 Show! 2015/05/16.
    Naanya is super cute in this, the dance is adorable too, and MakoNya!

if the video does not show watch the video here

2015/05/16 Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai (CDTV)
    http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1531.html

2015/05/18 Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai (Music Japan)
    http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1548.html

I'm glad she's in so many Tv performances!
    Although I think she should have a different hairstyle >.<

And I'm re-posting Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai live from AKB48 Show!

2015/05/17 Nemousu Tv Season 18 - Episode 10 -

In this episode, the members are sewing. Naanya's part is at 12:05.
    She accidentally hit the needle against her finger, her reaction is cute ^-^

During Juri/Ryoka part after, Naanya is there too, she's with the Mc!
    Naanya making comments about Ryoka, and Ryoka's answer lol These two <3

Some screencaps...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She looks so cute and pretty ;____; <3 Now this is a hairstyle that looks good on her ^-^

16. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Last edited: May 18, 2015
  17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I remember her saying she gained some weight back a few months. Looks like she lost it. She is looking good!

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes Naanya looks good (as usual)! Although she's using different hairstyles, not all of them look good on her (speaking of the ones she use in Bokutachi lives), I think she should keep straight hair, and for the fringe, a similar one to the one she has in the latest Nemousu. That looks the best on her!

I'm glad Naanya started 755 again, and wow she joined 3 different discussion groups XD We know that Naanya easily gets tired of things (she said it herself) so I wonder how long she will be able to stay active in these discussions or in her own 755 XD I hope she can stay active haha. and they even made RyoNya talk, these two <3 They're too close XD At least with that we can be sure to still have moments of them together even after team change!

I read what Naanya wrote so far in the discussions, it's mostly just normal posts. In the RyoNya talk, Naanya said that she wants to go watch movies, so she mentioned Cinderella and she also said "Maeda-san's Initiation Love", then Ryoka answered she wants to watch Initiation Love too and that they should go together in their free time. I like that Naanya mentioned Acchan's movie ^-^ I really want to watch it too! XD

Some news! The past week was very busy for Naanya because she had the Majisuka musical. I think they had a total of 12 performances (twice a day?). Naanya also had other activities as well, I'm sure she's exhausted by now ;___; I hope she gets good results in pre-lims to cheer her up XD

Here some informations about Majisuka musical (vids and pics)...

Press conference from 2015/05/13!
    Naanya is mostly only in the first video, but I'm posting all parts.

Naanya and Kojimako have same roles as in MG4, the younger version of them.
    They have slightly different styling (hair/outfit), I think I like this style more! XD

KamisoriZombie, wHiroko, MakoNya... <3 My babies, still as cute as ever ;___; <3
    [​IMG]

A scene between KamisoriZombie and Gekikara. I just can't wait to see this *o*
    [​IMG]

Zombie/Gekikara fight! I love Gekikara/Rena a lot, I love Zombie/Naanya a lot,
    I NEED TO WATCH THIS NOW XD Please they should release this asap XDDD

[​IMG]

I really can't wait for this musical *o* There have been reports from fans who went to watch it, but I personally didn't read anything since I don't want to be spoiled about the story >.< But if you want you can read the reports in Majisuka musical thread or AKB experiences thread. Here the links:

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/musical-「majisuka-gakuen-kyoto・chifu-shugakuryokou」-may-14th-2015-to-may-19th-2015.8577/
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/your-akb48-experiences.113/page-303#post-1033998

Lastly, some backstage pictures... I might post more of these later ^-^

Kojimako/Naanya super cute photo, from Mariyagi's twitter. They're adorable <3
    [​IMG]
    Original post - https://twitter.com/mariyagiii310/status/599101500984459264

And this one is important like VERY IMPORTANT XD When this musical cast was announced, one of the things I look forward to was Naanya being able to interact with Rena, I want them to have a photo together (it's like their only chance to work together). I love Rena a lot, she's my SKE oshi and I've been a fan of her for more than 4 years now (since I got in AKB). So I was looking forward to this and I also thought "it would be cool if Naanya took a picture with Rena in her Gekikara outfit". and guess what happened! hehe. I love seeing my favs members interact so this made me happy \^o^/ (Besides they also have scenes together in the musical so I'm looking forward to that as well!). From Naanya's mobame:

[​IMG]

:cute::cute::cute: <3<3<3

19. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Haha... I love that pic... I don't really want them to fight though. :^^;:

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

haha I think a fight like that will be cool >.< After that maybe they'll become friends/allies, like KamisoriZombie with Sakura in MG4 XD

Here are the Pv's with Naanya from AKB48's 40th Single Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai.
    The full Pv's have been released, there's Summer Side and Kafka to Dendenmu Chu!

Summer Side Pv -
    https://www.facebook.com/48FamilyNoFansuIndonesia/videos/756460834472849/

Kafka to Dendenmu Chu! Pv -
    https://www.facebook.com/48FamilyNoFansuIndonesia/videos/756431797809086/

Naanya is adorable in both Pv's!! She's too cute!! <3
    Summer Side is a very nice song, I personally like it a lot!
    Dendenmu Chu!'s song is cute, although I expected something else but it's ok!
    And Naanya's voice sounds really nice during her solo lines... I love her voice!!!

Gifs of Naanya and Kojimako in Summer Side live! Cute, especially the last gif <3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://puuuu09.tumblr.com/post/119146351773