Ozono Momoko / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

SR 200819

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The way Ozono talks or just her voice, something so innocent about it.
    Btw, Tamami looks good performing Route 246 on Kojichu. Kinda balanced the front row :D

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

look like Momoko cried when performed with Nogi today:
    62540F90-042C-4B85-BBB9-3ED35A129FA3.jpeg CF2ED082-4D01-4948-81E0-D74156A7AA03.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

IMG_20200824_065539.jpg
    Momoko from yesterday's Rajira

IMG_20200824_072054.jpg
    Momoko in latest Kojichuu

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't know if it's just me, but recently I see her kinda "done" with her activities as a Nogizaka member. It seems just she's continuing but she isn't that passionate in that.
    She seems kinda blank, without any kind of spark.

5. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

SteCola with the weekly hot take.

• Like Like x 9
  6. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

Wow, without passionate, she cried when perform???
    Or maybe you think that because it has been a long time since she got job outside (except radio).
    I dont know how staff think about her lately. But she is still doing fine. Her views on tiktok, her radio, or her smile when perform, its still amazing. I hope staff will give her more attention.

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

To be honest, sometimes when they perform Route 246 I thought she was not there. I hardly notice her. Not because I don't feel any passion from her but because she hasn't been on the spotlight that much.
    She's still in a good position as a Nogizaka member, imo more flexible. She can easily jump back to 1st row and that shouldn't come as a surprise. Idk if she will ever get a major push like during 3rd gens early days. But I'm very sure they're not gonna just put her aside and slowly forget about her.
    She has grown up a lot, a more matured Momoko but has kept that pure/innocent side of her. I actually see sparks in her eyes on her recent Kojichu appearances. That SR with Tamami was fun to watch. I know lots of good things will come her way so I'm not worried at all.

• Like Like x 3
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah, it' just a sensation I'm having, it's not like I'm sure it's like that, but to me Ozono feels out of place and not involved and passionate that much on being an idol, it seems she lost her spark, maybe it depends on Maiyan's graduation too..., I even have a feeling she though about graduating too but ofc it's too early for her.

And yeah, tbh she is following an Ikoma Rina path within the group. Starting as the ace of her gen, she has gradually been surpassed by other members of her gen who now take the ace positions and bigger roles on outside works, and now that we have 4th gen aces too, her position seems kinda overshadowed compared to her role in the group a few years ago. Tbh the W/center of Nigemizu should've been Yamashita/Yoda the w/Y's duo seems the correct representation of the gen since they're now the top 2 in senbatsu positions and general popularity. Yamashita deserves a center as much as Ozono and Yoda considering all, but they're playing dirty as usual with their preferences.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  9. Motiniii

Motiniii Kenkyuusei

Maybe her position now is not as good as she used to have. But I think, it's really not bad at all.
    I guess Momoko and staff are thinking of her new career orientation, so well, now she doesn't get much outside job.

10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Come on, folks, please don't keep giving SteCola the attention/confrontation he's looking for with his negative, contrarian bullshit. He was bitching about Yoda a couple of weeks ago and was sent packing, alas it must be time for him to bitch about another member for no discernible reason than, you know, trying to cause disagreements with people. Seemingly just for attention.

This is just what he does.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I do what I have always done. Giving opinions. Positive and negative ones. I don't come here just to praise members. I respect who wants to do just that, but you have to respect also who has sometimes "negative" thoughs, which are not always negative but sometimes even constructive to have a good exchange of opinions and confronting with our different povs.
    It's funny how when I give positive opinions and beautiful comments about members (recently I praised Ikuta, Shiraishi, Yamashita, Asuka-chan Kaki and Hayakawa) it seems you ignore it or forget it, cause of course for you is so much convenient the fake narrative that i just come here to talk sh*t to these girls. Really immature.

12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    There was no way for management to know Mizuki would take over Momoko in the future. And it's perfectly normal for management to have a favorite that they like to push without much consideration for that member's popularity (Nanase is one of those although she was popular as well, then there's Miona or Mirei from Hinatazaka and ofc Techi). I saw someone say that Mizuki might end up like Maiyan (popular member but not many solo centers) while Yoda will be like Nanase and I can see that happening. Mizuki deserves center but ultimately this has nothing to do with Momoko now.

13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

“damn.. i can't talk shit about Yoda anymore. I should talk shit about someone else!”

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    ^ damn @SteCola is not complaining recently, how can I make my sarcastic comments about him.

And if you think what I wrote about Ozono is "talking shit" then there's a real problem here... you're too sensitive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I'm more curious as to why you have this sensation in the first place. During Nogichuu, Momoko constantly draws my attention because of her happy aura and it just seems like she's having a blast. Same with her Nekojita showroom with Tamami. I don't see any "blank" moments at all. So what exactly are we missing?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    As I said is a sensation I had recently so it could be wrong. But here's why I think I had it:
    - you talk about Nogichuu, we often see her "happy aura" on Nogichuu, yeah I often see her smiling too, but that's the only thing I've seen her doing recently. We don't see her to intervene, talk, being somehow "active" on the show..., you just see sometimes her smiling when the camera is on her, but these are not even genuine laughs like you can see from other members (e.g. Renka), where you can really feel the member is enjoying the moment. To me they're more like: - ok I'm on that variety show, they're doing or saying a "funny" thing, I don't have to stay serious but showing a smile in that moment.

- another thing is that maybe, now that she doesn't have as much of a screentime as before, her personality doesn't outstand that much. When the attentions were around her, I've seen more even her funny and joyful side and her kind of personality, but the moment she started to be overtaken by other girls, her presence kinda vanished on the group, so I think that's another thing which made me see her this way.

- since Maiyan is graduating, I've heard from her that she thinks like "the end" is near referring to the group. A really negative comment, like to her "Nogizaka" was Maiyan, and of course she's always been helped by her, like she helped her to be inserted to the group. So now that her presence is ending, it's like she lost her "pillar" and kinda demotivated her to go on with passion and sprint, but more in a passive way, in fact as NyanNyan Pet said, it gives me that sensation during thei recent performances, what comes to me when I watch her is not "I love performing this song and I feel it", but more like "I don't feel it at all, but let's do this job once again". I generally, recently, don't get from her the "I love what I'm doing" sensation when it comes to general activities as an idol like performing songs or partecipate on tv shows, yeah she still has her moments (e.g. the recent showroom with Tamami), but these are not really "group activities" moments but more like just "talking with another girl".

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm kindly begging you @SteCola , please dont make me post a sarcastic comment :cold:

Sorry need to edit this lol
    Momoko "the end is near" is a reference to her relation with Maiyan not about the group. She's afraid when Maiyan leaves the group their relationship will be over. How dumb people whom actually think her comment is about the group and not about her relationship with Maiyan.
    SteCola, you're the best at playing dumb. And it's not my sarcastic comment about you.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Really? That's heavy. When did she say that?

These moments are actually perfect to get a feel of how someone is doing. These SR's are 2 hours of focus on just those members, without filter, hardly scripted and more personal than a variety show or live performance. If someone is out of it, it would surely be noticed.

• Like Like x 1
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think she wrote something like that on her tribute to Maiyan graduation blogs.

20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    From the BLT interview that she did a few months ago
    Interviewer: Shiraishi Mai announced her graduation. How do you feel?
    Ozono: Like the end is coming. After Shiraishi-san graduates I won’t be able to see her as often, and when I think about how I won’t be able to see her even without plans anymore like I have ever since “Nigemizu”… We’ve gotten along ever since we did a gravure shoot together and the time I was able to spend with her feels like a dream.

Yeah, as sambelteri said, it refers more to her relationship with Maiyan than the group in general (my fault). But I think the 2 things are not really separated. For her not having anymore Maiyan on the group is kinda demotivating. We often see members decide to leave the group too when their closest members start to leave it.

And there's this part too:

Interviewer: What kind of group is Nogizaka?
    Ozono: A kind one. That’s why I can’t abandon it like I want to. If it was a place I really hated I wouldn’t care what people thought and I could just selfishly quit, but the staff and the members are all so kind, so I can’t bring myself to abandon it.

Doesn't it feel from that answer that she thought about graduating (why to bring the graduation argument from a question about your feels about the group? It's not like you're an OG member) but she isn't leaving cause of the kindness of staff/members (more than because she loves that job)?

• Informative Informative x 2