TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Idk why people thinking any of those out of context “controversies” lead to the results of Produce 48, knowing very well what the true reason to it was

THE
    LINEUP
    WAS
    RIGGED
    BY
    MNET

It was very obviously rigged, as the latest season Produce X 101 was rigged with XI

I love all the members of IZ*One, but Chaewon, Minju, & Yuri’s positions were suspect. Even Yena’s was iffy. And I’m sure their positions originally belonged to Miu, Miyu, Miho, & Kaeun

Mnet hid the votes during the 2nd evaluation period, and it ended up being waaay too identical the final results

Most commenters were those xenophobic fangirls who hated on the show because of the Japanese Girls. And they’re about as credible as GirlsChannel are when it comes to the general public

Even with the issues & stuff, the 48G Girls fanbases still went hard for them when it came to voting, so it was way too suspect

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I think history has shown how possible that is (often with not so nice results)

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I read that post and I don’t think it really matters given what happened with PDX101. For the uninformed, here’s the gist of it

https://twitter.com/oh_mes2/status/1152271885469659136

PD48 was a season before and there’s no insanely obvious evidence that it was rigged, but Mnet will always be a bigger snake than any one person

4. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I thought it's Bibian??
    I won't discuss it forever, but since someone mentioned it...
    1. the only "pure voting" one are Chaewon and Hii :fear:
    2. Yuri is the most obvious one -especially since she's from Stone Music (one of CJ's label)
    3. The rest of them are Mnet's "fixed" pick (Kaeun, Jurina, and Yiren included too -but Jurina went hiatus and Kaeun + Yiren went trolled)

I'm VERY surprised that Jungmo and Mingyu went trolled by Mnet. Like, they're not only Mnet's "fixed" picks and got pushed as equal as Hana's, but also SUPER popular. Okay, I admit that Mingyu's skill is still lacking -and that would be distract team's synchronicity, but for Jungmo's case... :yikes:

As for Jinhyuk, I'm predicted he would be dropped since Up10tion need his popularity so :whistle:

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Enforcing an open door here.
    It's not like Mnet's editing was anything new from the beginning.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I personally think Hyewon's sudden rise was the most suspicious. Yes, she led the awkward Boombayah team, but going from 25th to one of the contestants for 1st Place in Episode 8 was crazy. I understand Top 10, but 3rd was crazy. I also think if she hadn't been part of that team, she wouldn't have made it.

My personal winning team would have dropped Hyewon and Yuri and included Han Chowon and Park Haeyoon (but the latter has debuted by now, so I'm not too salty).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

about PX101, Starship announced today that they will be debuting a new boy group next year, so they obviously kept their most and least popular trainees in the debuting group, while having their middle-tie populars (Jungmo and Wonjin) debut in their own group. Same thing that happened with Jinwoo, who whent from 8 to 22 and got eliminated, but apparently his company is debuting a group next year too and they needed him because the other trainees did really bad in terms of popularity. Minkyu's case is a mystery, reminds me a bit of Samuel from season 2: both get super high ranks at first, then they suddenly drop a lot, only to somewhat recover before the finale and end up not debuting

8. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Considering BY9 (the runner up team made by fans) is allegedly being co-managed by Jellyfish & CHE&M, perhaps that’s why? Minkyu being a Jellyfish trainee, would give the agency more opportunity to push him on their own. That’s my guess

9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Welp... Knetz found a voting pattern on Produce 48, not just Produce X

3D9DB5A2-5AFA-47AA-AC24-C157BC96A13D.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Just gross. I feel so bad for the girls that didn't make the line up. (especially Chowon and Haeyoon)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    My bad, but what did the list expose btw? I was lost & wanted to know before I could fully cuss Mnet out

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It shows that everyone's final number of votes is a multiple of 445.2178
    • 760 x 445.2178 = 338,365.528. If you round that number up, it's 338,366 votes (Wonyoung's final number of votes).
    • 710 x 445.2178 = 316,104.638. Rounded, that's 316,105 (Sakura's final number of votes)
    And so forth. I would say it's impossible for a voting result to be the multiple of a certain number. They should have just gone with random numbers if they're tweaking the results.

14. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    in other word, the probability of votes being fraud increased

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    In short, the show isn't as succesfull as the voting told.
    From here to real vote rigging there's only 1 step.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    That was obvious since their first live, when their votes were all even.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Are you referring to the group battle votes where everyone had an even vote total?

we'll see if anything comes out of the police investigation... considering how powerful CJ is, you can't be certain it's a completely fair investigation either. But mnet was just stupid in how they have possibly destroyed their Produce cash cow.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

from what i can understand the voting number is inflated but the ranking is not rigged
    it's the same thing when they got voted for their performance (group battle) by the live audience, the vote got multiplied by 4 or something

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^
    There's a difference though, since the audience and the girls were aware of that multiplicator if I remember right.

• Agree Agree x 1