[PSP Game] AKB1/48 Sequel: Idol to Guam de Koishitara...

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jun 27, 2011.

1. oddball

oddball Member

It depends on the company CD Japan will hold debit/credit card payments until the are shipped, fortunatly my bank keeps this money as non avaliable funds too which means I don't spend it on something else! :^^;:

2. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

I don't actually know what they do with debit cards, as I tend to only use paypal for it. I usually use my debit card to buy something already released so that it doesn't happen XD

3. dagezou

dagezou Kenkyuusei

No way....the previous mentioned ecchi possibilities mean that AKB will tread very carefully around the Vita....they're an idol group, not AV stars.

Now a Ebisu Muscats (idol band consisting of AV and gravia stars) version of this game would ROCK on the Vita.....touch away!

4. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ^ Lol. [hehe]

Well, if they did port that over or make a version for Vita (since it's the next gen) they'd probably make the "wrong" parts not respond to anything at all... Or maybe you'd get something like "Acchan punches you on the nose really hard and you go sailing across the carpark. Game Over. Start a new game?" :hehe:

Or else, it would be so wrong. :fear:

5. oddball

oddball Member

Well they could re-release it on the Vita just er, not really in the way you were thinking! :lol:

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I still don't know where you're getting your news, :D but no, Sony's adopting a card format kind of like what the Nintendo DS uses right now, where you just stick the card in and you play the game and save directly onto the card. It's a lot bigger than the DS card too so you can even get DLC from the PSN and save it onto the card. Sony is not stupid, the market isn't ready for a download-only console with no physical media, so the PSV will follow the trend set by the PSP, except instead of UMD + PSN, you get game cartridges + PSN, getting rid of the clunky proprietary UMD format.

We'll just keep our PSPs to play any PSP games, though yes, it'd be nice for a solution to transfer them but unlikely to happen.

7. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Googled and found it on Sony's website which I bookmarked as well as various other gaming websites. It was a couple of news releases some months ago before the June 6 official announcement and it didn't mentioned the newer card formats, just that games (then planned) would involve their Sony online network. Oh, well... old news :^^;:

Not much info was released on the unit's card format at Sony:
    http://us.playstation.com/psvita

Can't believe Sony is allying itself with ATT :angry:

8. Criss

Criss Member

New from offcial Youtube site:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aOzQJ_ECEs[/yt]

9. warevereaper

warevereaper Kenkyuusei

Wow so many want to buy it with paypal..
    Maybe I just download it though..
    Don't have much money to buy it :cry:

10. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    That's not justification for pirating the game, just because you don't have money. If you had a physical copy and wanted a backup, that's different, but what you're proposing is nothing different from stealing. The Japanese games industry is already hard enough as it is on the developers, with ridiculous hours of overtime and very little invested into employee health. With every copy that's stolen, you're depriving them of money that's well-earned. You can say that one copy doesn't make a difference, but if everyone thought like you, the developers are screwed over. If you don't have money, save up like a lot of us are doing before buying it, or just don't get it at all then.

11. NaNa_JuuIchi

NaNa_JuuIchi Kenkyuusei

Scans from Friday magazine 20110715

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Seems to be the same preview pics as the video that Criss linked us to, except cropped. Looking at the full versions, I think Tomo~mi's and Yui's are the best. Tomo~mi looks great as usual, and Yui's pose is strangely alluring.

13. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    Like with many video games I pre-order, I'm trying to convince myself against buying the limited edition(s) of this game. And like always, it always seems so hard to do. I didn't play the first AKB 1/48 game, but knowing me I probably will in the future and it will probably be after I finish playing the sequel.

14. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    ^ I don't have custom firmware on my PSP anymore (it already had it when I bought my PSP off eBay a long time ago) and I don't pirate video games. Besides I always prefer a physical copy of a video game when possible. I'll just purchase the first AKB 1/48 video game later.

15. samuri_penguin

samuri_penguin Kenkyuusei

AKB48 on games ... OMG
    I want to have experience about this games but I don't have psp. 555
    Hope one day, I'll have chance to play some.

16. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    You don't need custom firmware to play this game <_< It's the very opposite, you should have the most recent, official Sony firmware. Also, I would not link the game like in your previous post. After all, that is pirating and just inviting people to steal. There are those that'll still do it, but at least make them do their own searching.

They're not that expensive anymore :) I don't know which country you're in, but if you're in the US they're only $129 each. If you buy the Please Don't Auction It Box! the game here will actually be more expensive than your PSP :D

17. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
  18. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Yahoo JP auction through a buying service like FromJapan.

19. warevereaper

warevereaper Kenkyuusei

@ithebigc :
    Yeah maybe u're right..
    But still in my country, there is always a pirate game..
    Like my first AKB1/48 game, i got it from psp game sales and i buy it very very cheap..
    Maybe it will be happen again for AKB1/48:2
    Hahaha :XD:

20. warevereaper

warevereaper Kenkyuusei

@hmf_master:
    So do you want it happen again for AKB1/48 sequel??
    Wow it's cheap [shock]
    Hahaha :XD: