[PSP Game] AKB1/48 Sequel: Idol to Guam de Koishitara...

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jun 27, 2011.

1. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

still spazzing over it from this morning..been a crappy day so far though.

come on CDJapan! let another three month wait commence(but worth it as Giddy said last time).

I would get it at HMV, but I doubt it does IMO and I can't understand it.

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    just watched the trailer...

man, i want the extras... video UMD/making, but i don't want the game or the photos, haha.

3. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Amazon'd!

Hopefully I forget about this order so by the time October rolls around it'll be like frickin' Christmas.

4. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    All I want is the game and the photos. :awesome:

5. Choywh

Choywh Kenkyuusei

Aamin,check.
    Acchan,check.
    (れ•w•な), ... No check. Again.

Is it because the name is 1/48 so they have to fix it at 48 members? :D
    And they are not selling the special psp. Didnt get it last time. :(

...But i'll get it anyways because its akb48. :XD:

6. Kazuma2387

Kazuma2387 Kenkyuusei

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I'm hoping that those scenes with two girls will be more realistic than what the screenshots have shown so far. When two girls are interested in the same guy, they're not all smiles like that screenshots show <_< Like the last game, which forced us to lead several girls on at once, and eventually one of them would spot you on a date with another girl. The first time I saw those scenes, I expected some drama, not "Oh, were you dating? Ok, see you tomorrow!" I want a slap, some confrontation, or run away crying....something that happens in real life.

:rofl: Oh God, her personality would be a mess in-game since she's composed of 6 different girls. It'd be hard to guess what she really likes, or how to act on a date in general. They should put her in as final boss!

[shock] There's plenty of games on the PSP besides this one! It's one of the best systems this generation. If you ever want recommendations for games, send me a PM

This x 1000. I don't want them to always, every member, act like lovesick puppies when I make a choice, I want them to be mean back if the choice I chose was mean. Real human beings, come on!

Oh, I definitely agree with you on all those points. I mean, I had a good time with it for sure playing with friends, but every point you brought up was very valid complaints that could have improved the game had it not been like so. I hope some of the Japanese fans had the same complaints and the developers listen and make it a much deeper game

Not sure what you're saying here, but HMV is all in English. It's just as easy to use as CDJapan, and will probably be cheaper in the end unless the package is really heavy

8. Zomb0id

Zomb0id Kenkyuusei

The special box is sooo preordered even though I have played the first game maybe one hour.... :D It was really boring to me somehow and I love dating sims! I love Love Plus for example and yes, it's repetitive, but the AKB game was even more repetitive IMHO. But I bought it anyway for the extra stuff :hehe: And did I read that right, 48 posters? SOLD! :blush: :^O^:

9. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

10. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    ^ Thanks, I just got their email about 20 min ago too. They're added to the OP now, so the trinity of shops most people buy from is completed. Well, we're missing Yesasia but 99% of the time their stuff is more expensive, so we'll see. I'll update when someone tells me their links are also up, but other than that the OP is mostly done. Probably the only things I'll update are when more details about the game come out, such as what is different and improved from the first game. And no, the fact that they're in bikinis now is not a noteworthy feature to put there :p

11. purpleswordthing

purpleswordthing Kenkyuusei

Is it one poster out of 48 or 48 posters? Because I really don't care about the game, but if it's 48 posters... :^O^: But why do Team 4 get their own DVD?

12. Zomb0id

Zomb0id Kenkyuusei

^
    Argh it's one poster out of 48 types.... :( [boom] Ah well I still preordered it and am looking forward to the bonus pics even though I was a little disappointed with the pictures from the last game, really AKB, only a green background?! [flip]

13. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    ._. What are you guys reading, it clearly says a collection of 48 posters

14. Zomb0id

Zomb0id Kenkyuusei

Well on HMV it says Poster (48 Types), that implies to me that there is one poster (that's why it doesn't say posters) out of 48 types. But you're right, on CDJapan it says a collection of 48 posters, hmm I don't know what's right now.

15. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

@ithebigc: Thanks for your offer about game recommendations, but I'm not much of a gamer. The only game I've ever really played is Pokemon and Final Fantasy so uh... I don't know haha [hehe]

And about the posters, in the box set pic you can see that there are many posters (I'm taking they are the Yuko and Acchan blue background thingie) so I assume that just like last time kiss marks for all the members were included, now it's posters that come with the package! :)

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    The picture shows you get them all, compared to the photos which has "sample" (so you won't necessarily get the one that is showed).

17. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    So for each image they show one of each team. A-Acchan, K-Yuko and B-Yukirin..
    Looks like they've bumped yukirin up since her election ranking then.

18. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I pre-ordered the regular edition from CDJ. If more info comes out and I ~really~ don't want this, I can always cancel...

Kay

19. oddball

oddball Member

:XD: Nice to know we are getting the important questions answered here! :^O^:

20. warevereaper

warevereaper Kenkyuusei

is this the new akb psp game??
    when this game release??
    i can't wait to play it although i didn't finish the first game..
    hahahaha :XD: