[PSP Game] AKB1/48 Sequel: Idol to Guam de Koishitara...

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Re: [PSP Game] AKB1/48 Sequel: If I Loved an Idol in Guam

If I only could have more money.. :fp: I'D BUY THIS. I WOULD SOOO BUY THIS. <3 :cute:
    This sounds so awesome ♥ AKB games for the win. ♥

2. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427

most probably, i'll be in Japan when this game is release :XD:
    so, yeah, i'll choose the COD method :^O^:

3. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi

PLEASE TAKE MY SOUL IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS GAME, THANK YOU.

WANTWANTWANTWANT. :awesome: <3 <3 <3

4. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

And I haven't even completed the first one.... :fp:

Oh, I quite like the special uniform's design.Kinda like EbiKachu's costumes :inlove: and I love blue <3

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

That's actually one of the things I'm most excited about, now that the members have been updated to reflect the current members. I really can't say I care about Team 4 being added at all, but Yui in particular, who I like more and more each time I see her in videos, Majisuka, etc. Hers will definitely be one of the first routes I try out. Sad at the lost of Erepyon though :(

I'm still in the process of updating the OP. After this post, release date will be added, but since no pre-order links are available yet I can't put any up there. Also, all PSP games are region free. I don't know about the UMD movie though, since those tend to be region-locked. I got the Premier Special Pack last time which came with the Limited Edition AKB48 PSP, so my PSP was Japanese and had no problem playing the movie UMD. Someone with an NTSC or PAL PSP will have to confirm.

Not a fan of bikini fanservice either, but what about the first game was terrible? I thought it was a pretty fun experience, playing with friends, laughing, yelling when Mayuyu rejected me (ok, that part wasn't fun. Saying "You're too energetic!" does not mean I have someone else, Mayuyu! T_T)

6. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

^ Well not all people like playing love-sims game, after all. :^^;:

7. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I'm happy I didn't buy this game and played, er, a ninja version on a er, enhanced psp lent to me by my flatmate. It was fun for the first four or five dates then it got really boring and eventually I just downloaded all the ending videos and watched those.
    On the other hand, Sae-chan has short hair in this so I will find a way to play it, but aside from that I don't think it's worth my money. :/

8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

O o

Gonna be in Japan when this releases so I guess I'll have to figure out whether to get a Japanese PSP or just see if I can DL the bonus content and get the regular version. Wonder how up to date it will be...Team 4? Shihorin?

If it's similar to the first then I'm mainly getting it for Yui and more Shiichan, Haachan, Nakayan, Tanamin, Nattsumi and Yuka content.

Maybe a SKE or NMB version/expansion pack will happen someday? Not that I know enough members at the moment, but that's where the game helps, no?

9. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    ^ the official site wrote that, the lineup is per June 20th, 2011 (Team A, K, B)

10. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

I love the idea of this game but the with so many girls means that each girls play though seem to only take people one or two hours. Also not being able to speak japanese is a major reason why i wouldn't buy this game.

But it looks fun and I hope other Idol groups start realeasing similar games [hehe]

11. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Not sure how I missed your comment the first time, but if they released a Limited Edition AKB48 Vita + a PSV version of the game, I'd be a day 1 buyer of the Japanese Vita, never mind how expensive it would be. :drool: Makes sense, the first one packaged in a Limited Edition PSP, now time for a PSV. First time I'd be an early adopter of a game console!

You hear me, Namco Bandai and Sony?!?! Take my money!

That actually made it more fun for me. I've never played a "dating-sim" type of game before the AKB1/48 Idol to Koishitara... The closest would be Riviera The Promised Land, which was primarily an RPG with dating elements added in, but because I'd never played such a genre of game before, it was fun since it was a new experience to me. Not to mention it featured the girls of AKB48 with their individual unique personalities intact and all, to a certain extent.

12. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Oh fawk yeah!

Guam and AKB on my pink PSP!? So ordering the "Don't put me up for auction" box!

Love the first game so much.

13. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

I'm not too thrilled; dating sims are not my favourite kind of game. Although, I love their outfits in those pictures and the items that come with the first run limited edition.

14. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm glad I didn't get the first game console
    WANT NOA!!!
    [​IMG]

15. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

LOL, I first heard the news from Yuko's blog, and had to come here to see what everyone else is saying. (And I didn't even finish reading the blog post. :p)

I never got the first game, but I somehow managed to play online via live video feed and IM with memorybreak. Still grateful for that.

From the screen caps, there might be a change in the game mechanics where the player can meet up with two girls at the same time. Not sure which combinations are possible and how things'll turn out in terms of in-game points (e.g. score pluses for both girls simultaneously, score a super plus with one girl as the the other girl plays assist and takes a neutral). Or maybe that extra girl is there to c-block the player while they try scoring points with their intended person. Iono. Just thinking out loud, haha.

At any rate, I probably won't get the game. The title of the Limited Edition's pretty funny, and I have a feeling that it WILL hit auctions even faster than before. And yeah...maybe I can get an online game session or two like last time with the first game.

:)

16. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Nice! Any more than 48 probably wouldn't fit on a UMD anyway?

Ice Cream lady gonna make a small cameo though? j/k :D

17. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

And that dog, too! I didn't see him in the "Everyday, Kachuusha" PV, so he needs to make a cameo here.

:p

18. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

They should make an Eguchi Aimi route. :D

19. NaNa_JuuIchi

NaNa_JuuIchi Kenkyuusei

At first I thought the game thread was bumped again LOL

Nice~ It would be great if we can transfer save data of last game to this new one :cute:

20. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

I would buy the bundle as well if they actually changed it to the Vita, but we probably won't see that until Idol to Singapore de Koishitara feat. SDN48/SKE48/NMB48/HKT48