TV / Radio Sailor Zombie 2014/04/18

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Stankovic, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Paruru_48

Paruru_48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I watched the first episode and I really like it <3 I thought that it id a stupid drama but it was amazing . juri - chan is super cool . I hate momoka because I hate her but I changed my mind about her . naayan character was super cute I like when she talk with mayuyu , yuihan and Karen . anyway I live this drama . I hope they get famous

2. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    ^ What is there to hate about Momoka? All she does is playing psp, putting lip gloss on and making bitch faces from time to time [hehe] Her character is so irrelevant to the story so far, that I can't even get annoyed with it lol.
    Anyway, ep4 was boring for me too, but I guess Nana fans will like it :). Ep5 on the other hand, looks promising. :chuffed:

3. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the 4th episode is like a filler episode ....it doesnt move the plot that much .....really getting boring .....

4. Joong

Joong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    EP4 was a big disappointment, the storyline was bored, EP3 was my my favourite episode so far..

5. 4evaparuru

4evaparuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    slayerzmind
    yeh i would agree. ep 4 so far has been a disappoint. most boring ep by far. Ep 3 was awesome :D

6. Joong

Joong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Haha...but ep5 preview look promising, atleast not some puppy love storyline..

7. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Ep 5 longer preview

if the video does not show watch the video here

looking good :)

8. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
  9. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    Yay thanks a lot! gonna start watching this drama soon :D
    By the way, what is the quality of the uploaded file? Is it 720p? :)

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    720p it is. Wished it was 1080p.:p jk not really.

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Episode 5 is titled "Revival"

The story goes where Mutsumi has gotten the anti-viral agent from the nursing student. Believed that it can turn Arina who've become a zombie back to human. The crowd of zombies made it impossible for the girls to inject Arina. With children from Kameoka family suggesting to shoot with syringe attached arrow. Will the girls able to save Arina? :fear:

Since the plot in eps 4 doesn't move that much, I hope eps 5 is gonna be a turning point where they also revealed that mysterious character in the ending :mad: i hope iori makes bullets for mutsumi to shoot :asdfgh:

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  12. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday
    The drama is so ridicilous but as a Ricchan and Juri fan I'm guilty of finding it quite enjoyable nonetheless. EP4 was boring indeed but EP5 looks interesting. I really need more Ricchan screentime.

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    GUEST-STAR:
    Nishino Miki is scheduled to appear as the guest-star for episode 7 of Sailor Zombie. With the recent suspicion amongs Fujimi High School's girls, Miki is said to holds the "key position" to this disturbance. It's still unclear what her role would be. However, I believe more clues are gonna be revealed later. Episode 7 of Sailor Zombie is going to broadcast on May 30th. For you who are a Miki-oshi, make sure you won't miss it!

14. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Episode 5:

15. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Thoughts on ep5
    Interesting, so was Momoka framed or is she the zombie insider? I think if it turns out that she is, it would be too easy to predict, I mean she acts like a bitch with everyone, she ditched her friends and she is distant from everyone and she was the only one not happy about the anti virus. If not anything else, it's a suspicious behavior in a zombie apocalipse. Even so, I hope she is the zombie 'cuz this automatically makes her character more interesting now(zombie with special powers :twisted:) and will give an interesting future development as well. I imagine something as, they inject her with the antivirus and she changes completely, starts fighting the zombies, becomes friend with Maiko and Mutsumi and so on. While if she isn't the zombie, she will remain that boring, bitch character that doesn't care about anything that is happening around her, no more pls :glare:. Unless there is option 3 that I can't see right now. I wonder wether dancing zombie Ricchan after the Milk Planet song at the end was some hint or it was random lol? Naanya improving with each episode, good to see :). Juri needs to make more head shots, I mean she was so happy after the first one [hehe].

16. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    how in the world that nurses get a hold of the anti virus?they also mentioned women are betrayal or something along that line maybe. and with that mysterious female soldier, i wonder if there is something..
    well looks like the anti virus only works for those who infected before 24hours and still have the red eyes, that makes the real cure remain unknown. this eps also try to raise the mystery within dj marlon. could it be marlon stand for normal? maa..i guess whatever marlon is, will be the answer to zombie's cure. plus the timing of the broadcast song that could makes zombie dancing just too perfect, maybe just mare coincidence but still..

@BeMyGuest most likely framed, leaving an obvious evidence just too good to be true. i expect some twist like two way crime, zombie insider took arina and someone who suspect momo as the zombie frame her by putting that lipgloss. from the preview of new eps, seems like maiko confess that she's the zombie to save momo. well look forward to it..

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

First of all, thanks for subbing ep04!! Then for ep05, I just watched it...

There's too much coincidences for Momoka to be the zombie, but I expected that she would be accused soon. I think that this will change her, because she usually never cares about anything, maybe now she will feel the need to prove that she's innocent. and if Maiko really takes the blame to cover Momoka in next ep, this can be the start of their friendship. Maiko has been trying to get close to Momoka for a while now, lol.

The end of ep04 didn't get explained (that woman) so I expect we'll know in next episodes, maybe. Anyway the story keep getting better, next ep is gonna be good! Btw I like the Maiko-Mutsumi moment (hug) at the beginning, their friendship is cute :3

I wonder when we'll get the full version of Milk Planet song. I love it :hehe:

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 6 - Condemnation

Rumor flows among student after another one disappears from Fujimi Girls' High School. The existence of zombie that can disguise into human form is undeniable. A zombie trial for Momoka, the most suspected person, is finally held. Tabuchi, Nabeshima, and others are testifying against her while Mutsumi is there to defend here. The time for Momoka to express her feeling has finally come. Episode 6 of Sailor Zombie will make its broadcast on May 23rd!

Actually, Maiko thinks she (momo) is the zombie

Oh, so this is the episode where Juri had that long lines :XD: She said it to be a memorable episode.

Any scene that left an impression in the shooting?

"A lot. When Momoka (Kawaei Rina) was suspected to be a zombie and that scene when she was brought to trial is so impressive. Because there was a first long lines scene, I was so nervous. And also, the scene when Mutsumi had an argument with Maiko. I laughed at Naanya when I do an act that required me to get angry! Therefore, it was difficult to give a serious acting."

Last edited: May 17, 2014
  19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I'm afraid maiko is the zombie and she dosen't even know it herself. A clue to this is when she flashes to the dead/dream world were she sees milk planet (also kawaii zombies). zombie maiko is an invention of the woman with the gun. nishino miki will show up later as a classmate/little sister of living maiko a tell everyone how she saw maiko get zombie infected. momoko framed herself because she hates herself for having no friends. The real killer is marlon who is using the girls to make zombie dance idols. There has to be a reason why zombie maiko dosen't dance with the other zomibes lulz

20. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Like how many times did Ricchan eye roll in that ep 6 preview? :hehe:

Last edited: May 17, 2014