Sano Yuriko (Yuririn) / 8th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

SANO YURIKO

[​IMG]

Team: Research Student
    Name: Sano Yuriko (佐野友里子)
    Nickname: Yuririn (ゆりりん)
    Birthdate: January 22nd, 1992
    Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
    Height: 166cm
    Bust: 79.5cm
    Waist: 59cm
    Hips: 86.5cm
    Agency: AKS
    Blog: -

Credit: Naomi
    Stage Units
    B4: Kataomoi no Taikakusen (RS Stage Ver.)

2. aishii

aishii Kenkyuusei

Re: Sano Yuriko / 8th Generation

I love this girl already lol xD definitly my fav RS, tough i haven't watched any perf of her yet..
    She looks like Yui ichikawa , especially her smile! i love her even more now <3 [blush]

3. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Welcome to the club <3
    Her voice is really better than any amongst all kenkyuuseis right now, and besides that Yuririn is right now probably one of the oldest kenkyuusei (8th generation :hehe:) since all others are gone.
    My hope are really storng that she's staying for the 10th generation as well...

4. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Ueki Asaka's apart of the 8th generation as well. And Yuriko is the oldest out of the current Kenkyuusei by age. :hehe: She's only 18, so the current Kenkyuusei are young! [shock]

5. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

My favourite Research Student since Misato & Sakiko were promoted to Team K! <3
    Her voice is so <3 i really enjoyed watching her in A5 RS LOD and i must see some of B4 RS LOD as well but i'm really hoping she stays around and eventually gets put in a team (pref Team A [hehe] )

6. aishii

aishii Kenkyuusei

Did you guys see her senbatsu video? i lovee her even more now haha
    she's definitly my #1 kenkyuusei together with Yokoyama Yui <3

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Yuriko is now the last remaining 8th gen kenkyuusei. Has there ever before been an entire generation in which every single one of them either quit or was cut without ever joining a team? I hope 8th gen doesn't become the first! Go Yuririn!

8. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Nope, the smallest generation (apart from 8th) is the 6th, with two girls - Nonaka and Akicha.

9. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

I'm really happy she has lasted till the 10th generation!! But this makes me more worried if it's her quitting next time [sweat] I hope Yuririn hangs on, I really don't want to see my favorite kenkyuusei with potential & vocals similar to Cindy's and Rumi's leave, it'd be too much of a waste. I really hope that she'll stand out more now that she's kind of unique, but..we'll see.

10. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Yuriko is srsly the only Kenkyuusei I actually like XD.
    Plz get promoted soon, you will not last long in this battle field of selections & drama xD

11. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

I'm verry much happy that Yuriko is still around~ and now with this whole NMB48 announcement i can't help but hope that maybe she will audition for that group since i hate to say it but i don't think anyone would graduate soon...SIGH if not i really want to her to be in Team A soo badly sigh~ they did have about 20 members before.. :fear:

12. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

^I think the chances of her auditioning for NMB48 are really low, they're just as low as everyone currently in the 48 group and even lower than the ones who actually live in Osaka.
    For one thing though, Erepyon's graduating!! They've got to pick someone to replace her to restore the original balance made by the shuffle, and the fact that she's the only 8th makes it more likely to get Erepyon's spot, which means we'll be seeing her in Seifuku no resistance!!! (If she gets chosen)

Random thought: I always thought that Seifuku was the perfect unit after the shuffle, it bought girls from all teams together; A, K and B, but with Erepyon's graduation, that's no longer true.

13. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

My first thought after hearing about Erepyon's grad was aww :( But then my second though was... maybe Yuririn will get promoted :fear:

I really wanted her to enter Team A after Mariko will eventually leave, but a spot in a Team is a guarantee she's not gonna get cut next kenkyuusei selections xD

Ugh watch them promote some 10th gen girl over her :(.

14. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

^ It is possible a tenth gen could get promoted first i mean look at your avatar.

15. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

^ Yeah Akicha getting promoted 3 months after becoming RS? lol?

^^^I'd love Yuriko to replace Erena as i think she could fit in with Team K (although i secretly want her in Team A)... But i feel one of the 9th gen girls will most likely replace Erena's position due to alot of those girls being pushed alot more than previous RS girls....hmm...either way i really do hope she becomes a full-time member soon however if not i hope she will eventually be put into a team. I'm just glad shes not thinking about leaving just yet (knock on wood)...

16. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Just a thought, if they're going to gap the kenkyuusei in their website by their generations, they should have Yuririn alone on top of the 9th :D

17. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

^ THIS IS VERY TRUE. They totally should. [nod] More focus on Yuriko, please. <3

18. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Plz plz plz promote this girl soon Aki P XD

Watching her back dance in Manatsu no Christmasrose is almost painful xD

Has anyone seen her in Heart Gata Virus? I know she subbed in there a couple times before the RS stage switched to B5.

19. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Goodbye Yuririn, you will be missed.

It really sucks that she was cut, but I guess that's how AKB does things.......

I hope the life she chooses after this is something worthwhile to her.

20. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

I don't really pay much attention to Kenkyuusei, but when I went to one of their show in August, she made a good impression to me. It's a shame.