Sano Yuriko (Yuririn) / 8th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

Re: Sano Yuriko / 8th Generation

i knew it was only a matter of time before they let her go after eririn. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

*curses management*

with yuririn gone, who am i going to cheer for in a kenkyuusei show?!?!?!

*backs up in one corner and starts to save all of yuririn's mobile mail pics*

2. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

^ Ranran :fear:

I'M SO SAD YOU GUYS T___T
    YURIRIN IS WAS MY #2 KENKYUUSEI...

I hope she does something... or comes back... or something.
    NMB 2nd gen! Maybe.

Or maybe a gravure idol since I think she's absolutely stunningly gorgeous and was hoping she'd do gravure if she ever got promoted + got an agency. :fear:

3. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

Not happy Jan!. I was really hoping she would eventually be promoted to either A or K. I wish her the best of luck in her future endeavours.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  4. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

This would be much easier to take if she got cut when I didn't like her. :hmm: Damnit. Akimoto, WHY must you cut girls that I like? D:

Grr. I hope we see her again soon. I don't want all of that talent (and awesomeness) to go to waste. :cry:

5. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

I am absolutely DISGUSTED by management's decision to cut her from Kenkyuusei.

Really? She was a member for over two years now not to mention, she survived the 8th gen massacre.
    And now she gets cut?
    When there are how many other girls who look ten times awkward & have very little stage presence?
    Not to mention that she always got shafted. Oh here, you can have this spot in the left over unit from A5... and then we'll do the same thing for B5. I don't even remember her subbing for AKB Team stages that much.
    Ugh I am just generally displeased.

Yuririn was fun on stage, she was charasmatic in her senbatsu interviews, she was cute, why was she cut?

I'm over kenkyuusei, and will go back to ignoring them. Having your favorite member of AKB cut just like that, I don't want it happening again :(.

6. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

pfft...I can't even comment.
    Bye Bye Yuririn. I guess you don't deserve AKB AKB doesn't deserve you.
    And I even went as far as hoping she'd replace Erena.

7. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I found out yesterday, of course, but I've been trying to compose my thoughts so that I could post coherently.

But. I just... don't understand. She was a great performer. She had good looks, amazing legs, a great personality. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS DECISION.

You will forever be loved, Yuririn.

8. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It sucks that she was cut. I saw it coming, but...

A member for a year and a bit*

9. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

I'll miss the 8th generation ;-; I was half-hoping that yuririn would be taking pyon's place but I guess that won't come true. ;-; just hoping to keep the 8th gen alive . . .

10. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Was Namida Surprise really only like a year ago? XD Well then lol.

But ugh.

Best KKS :(

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtENPWiXyOU[/yt]

I really hope she auditions agains. Or shows up in some other idol group because she has talent :(.

11. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I know nothing about her but she's very pretty. And somehow I don't see that happening often with some Kenkyuuseis... Which makes me mad that they cut her [boom]

12. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Re: Sano Yuriko / Graduated AKB48 RS

I miss her :(

13. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

Happy belated birthday Yuriko.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  14. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Happy Belated Birthday Yuririn~

15. aishii

aishii Kenkyuusei

Argh i miss her T.T
    I hate management..
    I always liked Sano Yuriko and Yokoyama Yui the most out of kenkyuusei's,,
    but Yuriko was still my #1, shes soo damn amazing I DON'T GET IT..
    i wonder what she's doing now..

16. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

17. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Don't see much reason why she left /cut .... from all reports she looked fine and performed well.....so maybe something else going on. ANYWAY she found her way...

Current image...
    [​IMG]
    Her current page....
    http://ameblo.jp/sano-yuriko122/entry-11818459435.html
    LOVELY DOLL OFFICIAL WEB SITE
    https://lovelydoll.jp/

Group image
    [​IMG]
    Love the profiles... 佐野友里子 Sano Yuriko
    https://lovelydoll.jp/profiles

Videos...Lovely Doll

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

News.....
    http://sweettomo.com/2014/04/11/kas...olls-major-debut-single-event-surprise-guest/

Kasai Tomomi attends Lovely Doll’s major debut single event as surprise guest
    Posted on April 11, 2014 by sweettomo in News // 157 views 1 comment

On April 9, Tomo~mi made a surprise appearance at Lovely Doll (愛乙女☆DOLL)‘s major debut single “High Jump!!” event as surprise guest. The event was held at Ikebukuro Sunshine City, Tokyo. Here’s translation of news and Lovely Doll members’ blog:

News:

After the idol group finished singing their second song, Nippon Crown in-charge director Mr.Kurosawa appeared on the stage and announced, “Today you were able to make a major debut safely, so we have a present for you. We have a friend from Nippon Crown come here to show her support for you.”. And then Tomo~mi appeared on the stage. The idol group members were surprised and started to scream of joy. Aisako Miyu (former 7th generation AKB48 Kenkyuusei) widen her eyes and exclaimed, “Tomomi-sannn!”. Sano Yuriko (former 8th generation AKB48 Kenkyuusei) cried loudly.

Kasai told the audience that, “I didn’t know that I would have to be on the stage, I’m so nervous (laugh). I didn’t expect to get such great reactions. I’m very happy. I watched them from behind. They danced and sweated a lot. It’s amazing!” and gave a bouquet to leader Iwasaki. At the time their major debut was announced, Kasai also sent a video message to congratulate them. She smiled and said, “I promised you ‘Let’s stand on the stage together someday’. I’m so happy that it came true so early.”.

When Aisako and Sano were still Kenkyuusei, Kasai was a popular member of AKB48. Sano recalled that time and said, “Maybe Kasai-san doesn’t remember. When I performed with Team B as a Zenza girl. I couldn’t enter the circle (Enjin), so I just watched from outside. You pulled my arm and said ‘Come in’. You’re my angel! I love you! “. Kasai responded, “It’s good that it was a good memory (laugh). Thank you. I, perhaps, don’t have that image. So please say more about me (laugh).”. She laughed while making the self-deprecating comment.

Aisako also excitedly said, “I was an under for unit Dakishimeraretara. I was allowed to learn the dance with you. I was dancing behind the 3 of you. I love Kasai-san’s sexiness! I love Kasai-san’s single Kietaikurai too! I also sent a record of my singing to Kurosawa-san!”.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday :ome::ome:

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane