Single Sashihara Rino 2nd [Ikuji-nashi Masquerade] 10/17

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by crunky12, Aug 15, 2012.

1. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Sashihara Rino 2nd Single
    Ikuji-nashi Masquerade 意気地なしマスカレード
    Release 2012/10/17

Tracklist

2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Re: [SINGLE] Sashihara Rino 2nd [ Ikuji Nashi Masquerade] TB

Another single already!?

3. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

I'm really liking the song title I hope it the song title matches the expectations I now have for this single

4. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

I know a lot of people aren't too happy over her still getting a second single, due to her supposedly being on punishment. But I'm really happy for her, as in I really don't care and I just hope it's better than her last one ( cause that just sounded like crap :hehe: )

5. gthais

gthais Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Re: [SINGLE] Sashihara Rino 2nd [Ikuji Nashi Masquerade] TBA

well, that's a surprise for me at least. I'm just curious about what the sales numbers will be like :fear:

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

who the frak care with her punishment anyway, i just want more songs from her

Well, so now it's going to be her first solo single in HKT. I'm wondering if this release would later give an impact to that young group itself. I hope people won't see it as HKT only well known for sasshi only. Now on topic, her previous single is definitely good, I won't deny that. I like her voice, it's sounds like the mixture of Mayu's. Uh, this song is the one she sang on Yubi Matsuri, isn't it?

===============
    for those who wants to re-hear the song
    she played it after hatsukoi hills

7. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Probably one of the worst singers in AKB gets her second solo single. That in itself should be an embarassment to AKB fans. Let alone diminishes the value of Aachan, Tomochin, Mayuyu singles.

But I don't think we can be surprised given that they destroyed the careers of two girls, yet reward another for breaking the rules. AKB on the road to lost credibility, may make money in the short term through Sashihara, but maybe for the long term sowing the seeds of their end.

When you don't stand for anything nothing stands for you.

AKB management is thoroughly discredited.

8. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

^ Please don't turn this thread into a "Sasshi Hate Thread". There's nothing anyone can do to stop management and Akip- her oshi from doing this. Has it not been apparent enough that this was coming, I mean her punishment really hasn't changed anything. And yes, we all know she can't sing. AKB has already proven you really don't even have to be a good singer anyway. I could actually care less if she's getting a 2nd one or not. But I still think if anyone deserves a solo it's Takamina.
    And if it makes you feel any better, her scandal could effect her sales, in a bad way. :awesome:

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

^ we can still stop this from happening though, just shoot or choke him until dead and your problem will end. Haters just need to arm themselves with guns

Well in order to be success, you don't always have to be good in that aspect. I personally enjoy Soredemo Sukidayo even when some of my friends said she cannot sing for frak nor the song is good at all. It's a matter whether you enjoy it or not and wheter it success to impress her own captivating sense to the fans. See it as whatever you want. It could be that management gives her a second chance to fix her reputation and at the same time to bring up wotas' eyes to HKT so in the future, other girls could be exposed. Or on other hand, management could be just so biased and idiot enough to let her off from the "punishment".

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

That's probably and she's mostly an I-D-O-L so what's to be embarrassed about.
    Heads up, she's now in HKT.

11. gthais

gthais Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki

mte, I'm still waiting for it :fp:

12. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Well that's a good news, & I hope this will be a good one, & I don't think if the sales are lower that means she lost some fans, you can Mayuyu.
    There might be some kind of collaboration between Sasshi & HKT48 in this single, maybe.

13. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

haha, oh sashi. :p
    *searching through contacts to see which fan she wants to hook up with next but decides she can't risk that right now* *phone rings* "whoa! Oh, manager-san?! A new single!!? Sank you!!!" *hangs up* "....well **** it" *starts sending mails*

Her last one was pretty entertaining though. Like the whole process leading up to and the single itself. Should be good. We also need her "idoly" singles. They make a good balance [rock]

14. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

An HKT member is releasing a solo single and yet HKT hasn't even released a debut single? :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

15. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48

^to be fair, she has already released a single and this one was likely scheduled long ago as it was to be tied with her movie. Doesn't have anything to with HKT getting a debut single yet or not.

16. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

^ I'm pretty sure she was still technically an AKB member when her second single was even thought of. But I do agree HKT needs a single at the moment too.

17. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

your solution is simple

don't buy
    and pass away from a copy ...

btw
    her first single is absolutelly an idol single and this music is very serious and remember me a anime ending
    it will be interesting to see sasshi singing a diferent type of song
    (she does this in Itoshiki Natasha and the results are awesome)

18. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

I just feel like if she's going to be an HKT48 member she should be treated like the rest of them are and not consistently given special privileges, but that's off-topic here.

In regards to her single I actually haven't even heard the first one, so I'll probably check that out soon.

Just to make it clear, I have no problem with Sasshi. Her management on the other hand...

19. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

the management work is only money works, and i understand you
    but in akb there some other cases

mayuyu is an example (i like mayuyu a lot and even buyed 2 types of her 2 singles)
    but

center for akb
    center for warota7
    center for team b songs
    center for [NO NAME]
    2 singles and much screen on the tv, shows and mvs...

I think management think if she still make money, their will push her with all force...

this is sad, but... is the rules for management...

20. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

It could also be the fact that she got 4th in the elections, she's still really popular, and they're probably trying to give some much needed exposure to HKT. If that means pushing Sasshi then the management will keep doing it, even if it seems like she's getting special treatment. And yes, money plays a big role in this too.
    In the management's eyes popularity+push=$$$