Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I was just worried if it's too similar too KFC that only one of them would survive. But you're right, strange is probably good because that means it can stand out. We know that Yasusu don't mind trying new things with Sasshi and that's good. I'll just put my trust in Yoshimasa.

@sorasan No problem, I thought it would be less lonely in here :)

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sashiko has been changing twitter header images today

this one is Freddie Mercury-like))
    fad72def-s.jpg

the current one
    031c520f-s.jpg

she loves those epic pictures with crowds)) the only thing is left is to change her KFC avatar. new hit is coming! *I hope*))

3. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    According to TV Tokyo's Precedent President Interview
    Takahashi President's June briefing

7月15日(水)の18:57から「JAPANゼミナール~日本のナゼを大解決SP~(仮)

MC : Gekidan Hitori
    Announcer / MC Assistant : Sasshi

Some were mentioning on the net that she may had left an impression on the TV President due to the recent surprise interview by the TV president which happened after the Music program.
    Hence, the above arrangement.

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

5. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

^ Ugh... Sasshi was cute but I just have to pass on watching 1%-ers spend money on themselves. :^^;:

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

watching 2%-ers watching 1%-ers spending money))

7. kinakomochi

LOL! Though I have to say, I'd be shocked if Sasshi was even a 2%-er. :^^;:

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Simple, complex, copy or original. The bottom line is good is good and bad is bad. We'll have to wait and see.

9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  10. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Erm, could you explain the 1%-ers and 2%-ers? Top 2% financially watching the top 1% financially?

11. kinakomochi

Yep. :approve:

Some of the comedians in that hinadan are, and some aren't 2%-ers, like Sasshi (who's not exactly poor either, but she doesn't get chauffeured around in a $600K V12 Rolls, either. $600K would buy me a smart house, even here... :glare:). Met quite a few dot-com and younger venture capitalist millionaires working in Seattle, who felt the same way (some of them even commuted to work on their motorcycles as I did sometimes. Others commuted in beat-up pickups or old supercharged Buicks... ate in the employee cafeteria or only where we ate). Ostentatious wealth is a no-no even for millionaires nowadays -- that's stuff for ballers, rappers, and poseurs, apparently. So in irony of ironies... millionaires seem to be the most sensitive to wealth inequality of the financial strata of society I could expect to actually interact with. None of our current friends make even a fifth what a millionaire is worth...

So not surprisingly... wealth inequality is a hot button topic for me :^^;:... globally the richest 1% will own more than the other 99% (>50% of all wealth) by 2016. Currently the bottom 80% own just 5.5% of global wealth. (link) Yadda-yadda, the linked PDF is pretty depressing...

I don't begrudge Sasshi a bit more cash -- she's worked hard for it. It's these bankers and other stock market wolves that are attempting to hoard all the things to themselves, because they're at heart, sociopaths and gamers... and as every gamer's learned through modern gaming... the key to winning the game... is to game the system back, by utilizing cheats and exploiting loopholes.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  12. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The second half of the show starts at 6pm but the 41st single will be performed somewhere between 6:50pm and 8:30pm according to the TV guide. Johnnies will perform before them in that segment.

And thanks for the links!

13. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

From forest in the 41st single thread
    "AKB48 just completed their day session at The Music Day. 8:30 pm JST is when the 41st Single debuts. Here's the schedule for AKB48 and the AKB48G.

19:50JST - AKB48 Group Special Medley
    20:30JST - AKB48 Sousenkyo Song"

14. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The wait is killing me. This is going to be some long three hours.

15. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    Three hours left? Oh dear... I'm not going to catch the stream :/ Could someone please post the link here ASAP when it's posted on youtube? I will have to watch it on my phone in the car

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    8:30pm Japan time is just too late for me. I guess I'll have to settle for a link in the morning.

==============

Sasshi is already starting to promote Sakura's PB on her Twitter :lol:

[​IMG]

17. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ Sasshi says she the first of mankind (lol) to see the photobook besides Sakura and the people who worked on the photobook.

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

check the 41st single thread for updates too, I think it could be posted there faster
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-41st-tba-august-26-2015.10349

===========

I hope today's beer won't be bitter))...

19. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Dude, don't talk about beer, I still have to work. The beer's allready in the fridge... yeah, can't wait to sip some cold beer and watch Sasshi's center-single reveal this evening.

20. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Its early afternoon for me here at 20.30JST :) Good timezone difference ^^