Sato Amina (Amina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. NeverHome

NeverHome Kenkyuusei

Re: Sato Amina / Team B

^I read all the comments from the Akimoto-sensei's post on google+. Considering that 99.9 % was spam, there was still one person that said that there was a trouble in this handshake event but didn't say what happened. There were also 2 person that said something about a diet.

I really feels sorry for Amina-chan :( even though AKB48's concept is idols that you can meet, there is still a border that you shouldn't cross.

2. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

That's seriously troubling to hear..I hope that 'wota' gets banned or whatever. [boom] Seriously, we are all fans but there are lines you shouldn't cross. Since he crossed that line, he shouldn't be able to ever get anywhere the girls again.

3. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

What!!! :angry:
    How could that person do that!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

:fp:

I haven't heard anything new from Amina in 2012 and now this. :angry:

This is why death penalty is needed. [nod]

But don't worry guys I just read Amina's google+ post and she's fine here's the post. Translate this please. I only understand bits of it. [whew]

握手会おわりました!

そしてみなさま
    ご心配おかけしました!

握手会中に
    いやなことがあって
    落ち込んでいたのですが
    もうすっかり
    立ち直りました(^-^)!

秋元せんせいも心配して
    先程あみなに電話をくれて
    お話きいてもらいました*

握手会もそうだし
    AKBにはたくさんの
    イベントやLIVEがあるけど

マナーを守って
    みんなでたのしく
    やりたいなあ…(^-^*)

みんなもそう思うよね?
    そうだといいな*
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/10862325119 ... 72X3LK45JV

5. czy

czy Kenkyuusei

Glad to hear Amina is doing fine after what had happened.

Guys like this tarnish the reputations of fans. :fp:
    He should at least know where to draw a line.

Edit : I heard that some antis used their tickets just to demoralize her ? Probably this too played a part in Amina breaking down. And I thought this kind of things only happen in Kpop. :fp:

6. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Man, he had 40 handshake tickets and that's what he does! :angry: Seriously, some people need an ass-kicking (man if only I was on that line i would have...).
    Having spent lots on the fandom does not warrant one to do whatever one pleases around the girls. Seriously, this kinda stuff gets me so worked up. :angry:

Not to mention how Amina is one of the more mature girls and is quite a champ at taking flak, this guy must have been extra offensive to make her react like that.

7. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Oh how I'd like to take care of these idiots on behalf of Amina!! [boom]
    After reading about what some of the things which Komorin had to put up with from some of these losers, I'm not surprised that Amina and possibky some of the other girls are on the recieving end too. N omg..please lets not even bring up KPop [sealed]

8. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^ What did this guys do? sexually harrasing her? or did he used all his turns to insults her? Some fans can be real assholes sometimes (not that this case is uncommon in idol fandom) :fp:

9. NeverHome

NeverHome Kenkyuusei

My roughly translation from the google+-post by Amina:
    The handshake event is finished!

And sorry for getting everyone worried!

In the middle of the handshake event, something bad happened and I became a little depressed but I'm completely recovered(^-^)!

Akimoto-sensei also became worried and just called me for a moment ago. And he heard my story.

Just like the handshake events, AKB has a lot of events and Live but

I want everyone to have fun while keeping the manners...(^-^*)

Everyone thinks like this too right?
    It would be good if it was like this

I'm really relieved that she's fine. Even though it's not the first time that these things happens(and probably not last), the fans have to be more self-conscious about their actions. These extreme wotas probably thinks that they own their Oshis, and in this stage they crosses their borders. Sometimes these persons just have to face the reality better.

10. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

:blush:

Such a good girl to forgive that f*****!

Thanks for the translation! :XD:

11. Vodka

Vodka Kenkyuusei

What a trooper. Props to Amina for being so courteous even after that.
    Shows that these girls are really nice people.

FFS! The sense of entitlement some of these "fans" have is ridiculous! It's disgusting. :fp:
    Whatever happened to plain old R - E - S - P - E - C - T? :fp: :fp:

12. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Did she forgive him? Damn..she's just too too good!! more points to my unofficial oshi! :D
    but glad she's ok and recovered. If Aki-p even called her, it must have been pretty bad. Makes you wonder whether this Wota will be blacklisted or something?

13. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

↑ I interpret that she did. :XD:

The emoticon pretty much tell me that she's already in a good mood and the last statement was a encouragement for good behavior during events. Do I need to expound this we pretty much know her as an angel. :D

14. NeverHome

NeverHome Kenkyuusei

It's kind of hard to forget about the episode and forgive this guy just right off the bat. Even though she says that she's fine and everything, there's still a trauma for this episode in her head. It just takes time to heal the wounds(And maybe another handshake event with more encouraging fans).

I would rather stop thinking about this issue and just enjoy some Amina-moments from old AKBingo! episodes :)

15. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

If she did or didn't (deep down she probably will still begrudge the person) never matter I guess, I'm sure she will move forward and be encouraged from her other fans including ourselves! An easy way for her to forget would be to ask Miorin to perform her headbutt again :D

Correct...she is a complete angel! too good for this world :D

btw kimun, back to a name for her group of fans ala The Gishies..
    AAA? Amina Appreciation Army :D

16. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

I hope Amina is feeling better from her HS event.
    Hope that wota is banned for life from all AKB events :angry:
    After all Amina's been through, she didn't deserve getting sh@t like that!
    None of the girls deserve getting sh@t like that!

Also... anyone know if someone will update Blog48's Amina Sato section?
    It's last entry was Sept 2011 so it's currently dead.

Just have to follow her either through her Ameba or Google+ account now.

Thanks!

17. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

Poor amina :( I wish the person who did it gets banned. I am really worried since now this handshake events are getting out of control, I hope they don't cancel them :( I really want to go to one, I also cant believe he spend so much money just to insult her :angry:

18. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

It's always sad when things like that happen. Even after Chiyuu,Sayaka and Komorin it's still shocking to hear things like this. I hope just they understand that it's only 1 in 100.000 who could even think of doing things like this and they won't punish all the other people who are just there to have a good time. It makes me sick when I think of it.

But the most important thing is that Amina is doing fine. She's a big girl she can handle these kind of things

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Even if such encounters are rare, I wonder if management has systems in place to help people diffuse or even prevent the situation.

I'd imagine the culprit could have been apprehended after the first few offenses with the right communication channels. And I'd also imagine that the idol in question could go through training on how to deal with uncivil people.

Has there been an official announcement from management, like Togasaki, along the lines of, "So-and-so happened, and we will not tolerate it it"?

20. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

↑ If I remember correctly OSJ48 is in-charge of security in events then what the heck are they doing. Isn't that for every girls or pair of it there's a security posted nearby. I really like to hear what the management are gonna say about this. :wtf:

I guess that will do since I'm also out of idea and no other input came. Let see do we call it "The Triple As"? :^^;: