Single [SINGLE] SKE48 12th [Utsukushii Inazuma] 13/07/17

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 11, 2013.

1. support

support Kenkyuusei

Actually I was just thinking those guards were the wimpiest guys I have seen. It was like:

tough guard 1:' yeah man! look how hard we are with our suits and black sunglasses indoors!'

tough guard 2: ' true words brother, ain't nobody getting pas- oh god!'

(ske girls randomly start dancing in a pseudo cool way. it is cool because nobody is smiling. And they aren't twirling or bouncing as much.)

tg1: 'Tiny dancing Japanese girls!?'

tg2: 'Our one weakness! How did they find out!?'

(Instead of picking someone up and tossing them out, which is what guards do and which in this case an easy task, they proceed to cower as they are surrounded by dancing girls. It is kind of awkward and extremely funny, much like how I imagine gay guys feel when girls go for them in a club)

(the boss gets angry with his incompetent guards and breaks furniture. Because breaking furniture means that he is DARK and EDGY. there is a lot of talking, probably about sunshines and rainbows and idolly stuff. the girls leave extremely happy about bullying three innocent guys into liking them. this is a song for all those girls who wish their ex boyfriends like them again and unite with their girlfriends to do so. this is completely normal and healthy. the end. :tongue:

I jest I jest, I do like cool dances but this 'storyline' is so funny that I can't ever take it seriously. The A side is definitely the best part this time. I really miss the days when the B-sides were better though i.e. earlier rena centred akagumi songs, the A-side previews and info is released too quickly to surprise me, whilst a B-side is a great surprise when it is done well.

2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    First week sales of Utsukushii Inazuma are lower than both Choco no Dorei and Kiss Datte Hidarikiki. I wonder if it's all the Kuumin/Goma/Shawako/other graduated girls' wota not buying the single :(

3. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    Or maybe the Japanese fans like SKE's cute image like in Choco no Dorei and Kiss Datte Hidarikiki more then the sexy image.

4. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^^ Hidarikiki and Inazuma are both at 51.1万枚, so you can't really say witch is higher or lower.

This said, the daily sales after the initial one are lower than expected. But it's still more than half a million singles sold in a week, so it's difficult to say it's not selling.
    I would wait a few weeks to see how this single is living before making any definite comparisons.

5. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    well inazuma is more like katafai which held the record of most sales before choco no dorei broke it last feb. correct me if i'm wrong though.

So the sexy single does not necessarily translates to lower sales. Maybe fans spent on other 48 merchandise/events (talking to you dome tour concert). But i'm glad I contributed to the sales of this single. Now, I wish I could use my HS ticket now, but that's not going to happen at least for a year.

6. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    That's what I think one of, if not the main reason the sales might have dropped.

7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Does anyone have the theater edition??? and could take a pic of the Yuudachi no Mae lyrics for me?

or type them up?

8. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

They can still sell more because the theatre version of 5th round wasn't shipped in the 1st week yet . It started this week.

Proof: Today 's sales is 24k :D

Btw here's the Soundscan number: around 167k for 3 versions

http://www.phileweb.com/ranking/cd-top20/1748.html

9. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Got my copy today, any help regarding who's the girl in the pic that I got?

[​IMG]

10. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Kizaki Yuria

11. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Thanks, I have troubles recognizing the girls save for few of them.

12. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Utsukushii Inazuma got 1st place on the Oricon charts today with 24,738 copies sold! What a great figure!

13. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    That is impressive!
    Where did the sudden surge come from though :blink:

14. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That was yesterday's number, today's is 23815, getting the 3rd position in the ranking.

So, Oricon's weekly ranking (7/15~7/21) puts Utsukushii Inazuma on 1st position with 510673 and getting 1st position every day.

Plus 1st pos on Monday (7/22) with 24738 and 3rd today (7/23) with 23815

15. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

There were some rumors of SKE wota wanting to get #1 for 2 consecutive week not sure tho [think]

16. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

As I mentioned above, it's because copies with 5th handshake round tickers are just shipped :D Normally they're shipped before the release date.

17. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    In fact it's both : theater version singles shipped just now, and some fans trying to get number one on second week (I waited untill yesterday to make my own order for example)

18. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Wow, this single is enjoying a very strong 2nd week sales. I think they have sold more than 60k copies over the last 3 days.

19. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    7/24 was 1st pos again with 18158

20. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    7/25, 1st pos with: 10941

PS: I don't consider this a multipost due to the time difference between both posts