Single [Single] SKE48 - [Gomen ne, Summer] - 2010/07/07

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Takamina, Apr 30, 2010.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Re: [Single] SKE48 - [Gomen ne Summer] - 2010/07/07

Not even going to try commenting much, but I'm not impressed at all. They're so over-processed and drab.

I am not liking the direction SKE's music is going. Too H!P and anime-like for me... and the instrumentals/vocals sound really, really weird.

2. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

Hina Thank you <3

3. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3

Thanks for the mp3s hina, I can listen to Shoujo wa manatsu ni...in HQ now :D

4. ahounokotoba

ahounokotoba Kenkyuusei

Hazumisaki :
    The song is like my mother song, makes my ear hurt and my mood mellow, at first I thought the PV is great but hell ... what is that ? and Furukawa seems out of place, she`s not quite match with the song

Shoujo wa Manatsu ni Nani wo Suru :
    And this one sounds like my father song, oh God ! listen to this song plus UG B will give me faster aging. The PV is the best though, the atmosphere really got the feeling. The dance also good

Gomen Ne Summer :
    Now this one in my favorite, no oldies feeling ! The song is the best. Not quite good at the PV though

Narator : "Let me present you "Matsui vs Matsui" because SKE is 50% Matsui and the rest is another Matsui, and the other else is not worth ... err ... I mean not quite interesting"
    [clap] [clap] [clap]

And wait is that Ishida over there ? My dream PV really come true [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

But ... Hey Jurina why did you look at that dude ass [wonder]

5. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

Summer always the best time <3

anyway

WTF that guy in the gomen ne summer PV
    He totally ignoring Jurina Damn mit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [boom] [boom] [boom]

6. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow :D

Song Ranking
    Pinocchio > Shojo > Summer = Hazumisaki
    PV Ranking
    Shojo > Hazumisaki > Summer
    Member Ranking
    Summer > Hazumisaki > Shojo > Pinocchio

I think both the Under Girls PVs are amazing. A lot better than any of the ones the AKB undergirls have gotten, and probably two of my favourite PVs from the whole AKB family. I like that Akane is still 3rd-equal with Kumi after W Matsui, but it'd be nice if there was more of her and a lot more of Yuria. The covers...there's probably not a single thing I like about them.

The official blog has been updated - http://ameblo.jp/ske48official/. Shiorin and Yukko have written their goodbye (for now) entries, and Yuria and Anna should be writing their first ones soon.

7. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

Man, I wish I was happier with the songs on this single. :/ They're all really dry, generic songs. Apart from two or three S3 songs, I haven't been sold on SKE's sound since S2, which worries me. :C

Gomen ne sounds like everything else. I dunno, it's cute, but I'm bored, both in terms of the song and the PV.

Shoujo's PV concept is actually pretty cute! I wish it didn't sound quite so... obscure 90's anime opening? You know what I mean?

I'm most frustrated with Hazumisaki, I think, because I LOVE this PV. I think it is darling; partially because UGB's lineup is my favorite, partially because I just.. love watching cute girls goof off and eat ice cream. But WHAT IS THIS SONG? Come on, this is the most boring thing I've ever heard. This bypasses oldfashioned cute and heads straight into middle-aged housewife music territory.

That being said... precious little Nishi in her precious little plaid shirt. Who gave you that hose, honey. Also Kanakana is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

I'd say I was bummed that a few of my favorite members didn't make it into UG, but Pinocchio Gun is such an awesome song that I'm actually kind of happy for them. XD

8. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

Bigger theatre version cover: [​IMG]

Thanks for the uploads, hina! <3

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Ok, then, that officially makes me a member of a very small club of people who liked Hazumisaki xD

Seriously, I love it. It's so simple and cute! I also like Shoujo wa Manatsu ni Nani wo suru a whole lot. And I don't really like Gomen ne, Summer... Gomen ne! (LOL I'M SO FUNNY)

And of course, Pinocchio Gun is SUCH an amazing song! :D It's kinda sad that Deguchi is the only Theater Girl from Team S though...

10. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

I like ALL the songs.....very nice... [clap] [clap]
    I HATE how they selected senbatsu...

11. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Gomen ne, SUMMER
    When I saw the covers and the beach scene, I thought it would be a combination of ponytail and BINGO! It's not actually. The costumes are cute but it seems the PV was more about Jurina running, just running. I hardly get some stuff like the guy she bumped into (a teacher or crush? I assumed a lot) and that truck she was following. Personally, they're not forced to make a story. I hope I'm not the only one who noticed that at the beginning , Jurina's voice broke off and the vocals kind of started to suck at some point in the opening. I mean, Jurina is not the greatest soloist in SKE, they could have cut down the lines between Rena and Jurina, she would've done a better job. But It's fine.

Shojo wa Manatsu ni Nani wo Suru?
    I liked the song a lot, but the PV was most irritating, firstly because just yesterday I was falling for Eri and now she's here! But I only got to see 1 close up of her which is frustrating. Also the PV is out of place, the song feels like those latest MM singles for some reason, therefore the PV should have been more about the dance shots and close ups (which I didn't like, particularly because of the colours) rather than the so not-fitting karaoke and shopping scenes. What I'm happy most about is the line up, to think that Tomoka made it into UG A gives me hope for future line ups and that there might be a huge chance for a lot of girls to get better positions for upcoming singles. Also, the uniforms are a complete win and from what I've seen so is the dancing which makes me kind of like the PV.

Hazumisaki
    Now this one is the neatest. All the girls look sweet, especially Rika and Yuria. The PV feels so refreshing and happy. My only problem here is the song itself, I feel like the music dominates too much and I can hear them singing so quietly even though my speakers are maxed.

So overall, I hate most about Hazumisaki and Gomen ne, SUMMER the slow motion running scenes but it's much better than Aozora and Bungee, much better. Fewer senbatsu, good but not so great line up shuffles since Aozora which I'm quite pleased about, but they missed one and the most important one and I don't know why the heck is it always happening to my favorites especially Aki since she was a lead in S2! But the optimistic part about it is that she sure is the lead (I hope?) in Pinocchio since she is the only S member which makes her special (in a bad way). At least she'll get to be in both versions unlike some of the UG! which is good promoting. Aki :cry: Why'd they have to make her feel so bad being the only S member? So yeah, I need to see the Pinocchio PV right NOW.

Song Ranking
    1. Shojo 2. SUMMER 3. Pinocchio 4. Hazumisaki

PV Ranking
    1. Hazumisaki 2. Shojo 3. SUMMER

12. SKE48Jurina

SKE48Jurina Kenkyuusei

Am I the only one that really love ALL about this single?....Well, I don't complain about the members, beacuse my fav. is senbatsu, but my fav from KII, who is Iguchi, is in TG. That's my only complain. About the songs and the pv's, I LOVE them all. UGA's song remind me of 80's, and UGB's song is so summer...And Gomen ne is just perfect, Same goes for the pv's. And the covers could have been better, but I like them.

13. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

14. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2UHTinOsz0[/yt]

Pinocchio Gun PV

15. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I don't love any of the songs except for Pinocchio Gun.

Song ranking:
    1. Pinocchio Gun 2. Hazumisaki 3. SUMMER 4. Shojo

MV ranking:

1. Pinocchio Gun 2. Shojo 3. Hazumisaki 4. SUMMER

The new songs suck imo. Maybe I'll like them more later but right now I'm not loving it.

16. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

Pinocchio Gun's PV is a pure win !
    Aki+Mieko+Rumi+military's clothes = :inlove:

17. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

imo i felt that the songs are more mm oriented esp undergirls A and the theater girls songs.....

18. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

^^You took the words right out of my mouth.
    The best PV amongst all (and most costly? :hehe:). Really, thank god (partly) Aki's in TG! As expected though, Pinocchio hardly has any leads, but she and Mieko are front row, and assuming her close up was first before the few close ups at the end, I guess you can say she's lead. (How pitiful, trying to detect that huh?)
    I kept watching Pinocchio before the PV came out trying to figure out how will they turn it into a PV, but they've done an awesome job :inlove:

Song Ranking

1. Shojo 2. SUMMER 3. Pinocchio 4. Hazumisaki

PV Ranking

1. Pinocchio 2. Hazumisaki 3. Shojo 4. SUMMER

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i'm glad aki got a little of spotlight in pinokio. that's better than nothing.

the pv is great (my least favorite though) but it doesn't really go well with the a song as up-tempo and crazy as pinokio =/

20. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

Oh man, I loved the Pinocchio Gun PV! See, why couldn't UGB have a fun song like that to go with their cute video? :C

Yeah, I guess I'll go ahead and toss a little rating doodad on here, too, since this is an idol forum, and therefore meant for constantly rating things. XD

Song.
    Pinocchio > Shoujo > Summer > Hazumisaki. (Meh, just my luck.)
    PV.
    Hazumisaki = Pinocchio > Shoujo > Summer.
    Members.
    Hazumisaki > Pinocchio > Shoujo > Summer.