TV / Radio SKE48 Ebi Calcio! (2014/10/11 -)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by fatrain, Oct 14, 2014.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    dead at Aya and Minarun, lmao :XD::worthy:

2. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

what happened to ryoha ?? did she lost favour with okubo-the pedo ??

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Stoic reactions indeed, man aside from Natsumi being one of Okubo's maids i also hope Takeuchi Saki gets to be one if Okubo gets her to scold Miyuki, it would definitely cause a reaction.

4. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    LOL, Aya flirting with the camera
    [​IMG]

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Aya have a camera radar witch it permit her to instantly locate it and stare into it for a undefined amount of time :awesome:

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

7. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Ryoha+Ami on each side of Okubo lol. This is my favorite episode so far of this season because I really enjoyed it from start to finish.
    KoAmi vs Aya battle was definitely the highlight of the episode and both of them really light the show up.
    This show just keep getting better and better, and I really like what I'm seeing from next week preview too especially with Ami+KoAmi on it. And I tend to really enjoy to quiz/question episodes.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  8. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    do you know where i can find the latest episode which you are talking about

thanks

9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It's only aired a few hours ago and I watched it live but you can wait a bit until someone finished uploading to streaming website such as Dailymotion/Youtube/google+.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SKE48SHOWmovie/posts/ usually post really fast upload regarding SKE stuffs on both google+ and Dailymotion.

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    thanks guys

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Youtube:

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    This episode had me laughing my ass off, from Koishi/Narumi combo doing their fight to Oya being creepy yet oddly pushy by giving Ego the hard job to having Aya and Ami (Kobayashi) fight. I also wonder how it would have played out if they had Rion and Ami (Miyamae) team up instead as they are known to be rather close.

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    If they really want a battle, they could choose member with higher fighting spirit, and well, if you are in the variety area, you need a little more fighting spirit, that's why after the first round i knew that Koishi/Narumi would win this [hehe]

15. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Love this episode because of all the action and "fight" here lol It's easier for non-Japanese speaker like me to watch them fooling around than listen to their talk. Thanks for youtube links, Crossheart. Surprised appearance of Kobayashi at the end [hehe] I need sub to understand the argument between Ayachan and Kobayashi.

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

17. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I love this season of Ebi show because they are now giving time and exposure for those member/s who are not so well known and not just a mere background sitting on their seats until the show ends.

18. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    To be honest that's something i've seen in the Ebi series in general. Okubo-san (the female host) said from day 1 that Ebi-Sho!, Ebi-Friday Night, Calcio and so on, "your senbatsu ranking doesn't matter. If you do your best have fun with it, you'll be shown on this show". It translates well too. She kept switching seating arrangements after each episode, and picked members at the end of each show for a 1 on 1 segment that I really found interesting. Also, I came into these shows without really knowing which members from SKE were popular or not, as in I had less bias. I don't know if that's a good thing but it's interesting to me. In the beginning Matsumura was kinda weird and a bit annoying to me, but now she is one of my favorites ^^

[​IMG]

19. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Yea @lazy that thing about 'senbatsu ranking doesn't apply here' was a rule Ebi Friday Night abided by, but in Ebisho, they dropped the seating arrangement segment, because of KaoTani's hitchhiking segment. In Ebisho, most senbatsu & whenever NMB kennin showed up got front row priority :/ even now in EbiCalcio, there's a senbatsu priority to their seating arrangements :/ I do really miss that 'senbatsu ranking doesn't apply here' rule.

To be honest, the Ebi series is tied with AKBingo for my fave 48G variety show [Mechaike SPs not withstanding lololol]. It has to do a LOT with Okubo & how she forms 1/2 a manzai & then whatever member she's talking to is the other 1/2 to her manzai. It reminds me of a time when AKBingo did more with the Bad Boys than have them stand around & tell us the rules or whatever lol

I kinda hope after EbiCalcio finishes & they get picked up for another season, they don't tell the girls, so they can have Okubo pull a dokkiri on them like in Ebi Friday Night & Ebisho

20. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

why the tv producers don't bring okubo's partner in crime, mitsuura yasuko as okubo and her partner are comedy duo and also her partner is also from aichi prefecture too