TV / Radio SKE48 Ebi Calcio! (2014/10/11 -)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by fatrain, Oct 14, 2014.

1. trxsh

trxsh Member

currently watching the episode and I really love this look on her! Makeover please!! Pretty sure SKE isn't allowed to dye their hair though... but this short haired look would make her stand out more, she's so pretty and cute but I feel like she's too much like Nogizaka46's Sayuringo in appearance/personality... So I approve of G-Dragon Maimai :awesome:

not even gonna talk about my oshi lol

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Food, Alcohol, Maids, fake acquaintances, girl on girl action and catfights. Most guys would say stuff like that makes a legendary party. In this case it makes for some pretty epic Ebi-Calcio Dokkiri.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Anyway is this really the last ep or was the hulu thing supposed to just air next week?

4. fsfsdf

fsfsdf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    OMG! Jurina...! XD This episode is very hardcore...

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I was like the others, EbiCalcio was the weakest of the Ebishows...

... and then, THIS FINAL EPISODE!!!

This was awesome!!!!!

KaoTani completing the goal was kinda obvious, in the latest episode they were gaining a lot of prices.

All the dokkiris were perfect.
    -I don't know that Ryouha have that personality when is off camera
    -Rena's new hobby is bulling Minarun
    -The drinking party was priceless, i never expected that Churi and Aya will react like that, but at the same time, i knew that Sae and Airi will be bad at this :^^;:
    -POOR SHORI!!! She will be scared of Mieko for life.

At least... Tani, you had to said that :awesome:
    Well, next week will know if the umbrella will return to the store. (Yes, this is the last episode, but a 11.5 will air next week in Hulu)

Also, another link http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?ownerid=1.btzXy.kc10&clipid=64766702

6. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I can't believe this was the finale. This was the best episode of the entire series. I like that they set up a bunch of dokkiris.
    I was actually hoping they would find a KKS to do a reverse-reverse dokkiri on Jurina. Like forcefully start kissing her with no "baba" to barge in :^^;:

Please tell me there's another season of some Ebi sort.

7. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    Still rofloling about DAT neymar cosplay xD

8. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

About the scene were they were drinking, was there really an alcohol in their drinks?

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

10. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Ahh. Ok. But it looks like they drank wine also with less or no alcohol content in it I think.

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    That was the "muchaburi" of the situation, they were drinking soft drinks BUT they had to act like they were drinking alcoholic drinks.

12. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Ok. Knowing that drinking alcohol especially among idols is a red flag in japan I was shock about that scene. My japanese is very poor so I don't get that scene.

13. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Looking at Kaotan and Tani crying when they learn that they had to go hitching again, it was really sad. It was tough for them to end it and they were so happy when they reached the SKE theatre. All the other members were worried for them when they were crying. I like when the two of them are together but making them cry and make them do something they don't want to do is not okay.

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    It's kinda obvious that the Japanese Television is the WORST in earth in term of "cast friendly"... nothing to surprise that they do that.

15. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Man they could have done a triple dokkiri by having Isohara Kyoka came in when it was revealed that Nakanishi was dating Jurina.

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    A red flag? Since when?

Drinking alcohol is more like a rite of passage in Japan. Jeez, it's even okay to drink in public places. As for them being idols, all of those girls are of legal drinking age. I see and hear about idols drinking booze all the time once they reach 20. Also, you might want to check out what Tanabe Miku has been up to lately.

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    It depends from the idol i guess, SKE manager said it was NG for they drinking real alcohol, and that's why the dokkiri.

18. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Wasn't the manager only saying it was NG during that shoot and wasn't Aya saying that she can't trust management from now on. I mean members have gone drinking before. There have been stages where members talked about what kind of drinkers members are. Maeda Atsuko got photographed being so drunk that she had to be carried home by Satou Takeru.

19. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

20. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Can someone explain to me the setup of that drinking dokkiri? Was the prank that they were drinking alcohol free drinks, and they weren't told of this? I saw that they counted words from each member, assume it's if they say the drinks are strong or something like that but I don't really know.