Song(s) you want AKB48 to cover

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by bobo, Apr 19, 2011.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^LOL! The outfits and the dance....well, there is 4 of them. I have to keep on saying this, but DiVA's single, "Tsuki no uragawa" is so amazing! :awesome: AND AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! XD

2. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    I want to see Sasshi and Akicha do "Ai gai tomaranai".

For some reason "Enjou Rosen" gives me Wink flashbacks.

3. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Enjou Rosen is a pretty cool song because it's in A6 and that's my favorite AKB48 album. :D I like all of the songs in there. My favorite song in there is "Itoshisa no Accel", second favorite, "Zutto Zutto" and "Pioneer."

4. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Yeah, I'm pretty sure a bunch of girls covered Genie by SNSD at the Aki Matsuri Karaoke concert. I was so disappointed when that got cut from the DVD; I wish someone had recorded a fancam of it or something [worried]

Also Yuttan singing that Ayaka song... WHY CUT [sweat]

5. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Namida no Regret- Scandal...
    YUKI SHOULD DO THE COVER :3

6. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Yuttan sang another solo song? Why did they cut that out?! She sings so good and like in my opinion, she sings the best in AKB48 even though way more people in there sing really good in there, too!!! :XD: They should have left "Genie" in there by SNSD because that would be pretty funny. I wonder who sang that song like a Karaoke of it! [hehe] Wish someone did fan-cam it because that would be so funny. They blocked a lot of songs from the DVD. The only way to see it was to be there, and that really sucks.
    ^

7. Kasuga

Kasuga Kenkyuusei

Even since I saw that video of Yuki in the 8th MM audition, I always wanted her to sing KoiING. The Aki Matsuri of her and Kojiharu signing it was great, but I want a full version of it.

Also I like to see AKB do a version of Sakura no Ame by absorb. It fits the sakura, and gradutaion theme that AKB produces every year. I think it would sound great if all the 48s did it in a chorus.

8. bobo

bobo Kenkyuusei

I want AKB to cover BEAST's Beautiful, it would be a cute performance from the girls!
    Maybe we can have some of the members dress up as boys and pair up with the members, something similar to Grease!
    :p

9. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ lol, AKB singing Korean songs? :rofl: I don't think that would work. ...but then again, I don't even know that song.

10. bobo

bobo Kenkyuusei

^ Haha...maybe changing the lyrics to japanese for them to sing! :D
    Here's the song...
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Hck1hpIe0[/yt]

11. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ lol, you didn't have to post the video. My friends are huge B2ST fans. [hehe] But if AKB sang a song like B2ST's style, then that'd be really interesting. I'd actually like to see that one day, lol, although I'm not a huge fan of kpop.

12. bobo

bobo Kenkyuusei

^ [blush]
    Korean songs are very catchy & the dance are usually easy to follow, anything that is kpop that AKB covers will totally [rock], it will be a whole new style!

13. Jabungalo

Jabungalo Kenkyuusei

I've been wanting to hear AKB cover Tsubasa wo Kudasai. I love that song. Also I think it would be fun to watch Sayaka cover Cruel Angel's Thesis.

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I asked my friend to listen to Sakura no Shiori and he then said that the girls should sing the national anthem (Kimigayo) in choir style :hehe:

15. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

The Internationale because they need to take its words to heart, and it is a great song for a large mass of people.

Too Drunk To Fuck by the Dead Kennedys, because it would be hysterical.

I Ain't Marching Anymore because it is a lovely song.

All You Need is Love by the Beatles with Japanese lyrics.

Little Surfer Girl with Japanese lyrics because it then become another gay anthem for them.

A Day in the Life by the Beatles.

Anarchy in the UK, Pretty Vacant, and God Save the Queen by the sex pistols. I think Acchan could really rock out to some classic punk.

The problem here is that there are so few songs written for such a mass of young women. Though I think the Sex Pistol's stuff could lend itself to big chorus work.

16. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^My brother is so obsessed with The Beatles! He loves them, seriously. He was like watching some anthology of them yesterday and he said on his Facebook that it was SO long. Lol. That would be cool to hear AKB sing "All You Need is Love" by The Beatles though in Japanese. AWESOME~

17. digital clone

digital clone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I'd like Mayuyu to cover Tatakae Otaking from Otaku no Video, Mayuyu and Lovetan to cover Otaku no Mayoimichi from Otaku no Video, old Team A to cover Renai revolution 21, and Akimoto Sayaka to cover Pegasus fantasty form Saint Seiya.

18. Trickfew

Trickfew Kenkyuusei

Anarchy In The Uk? God Save The Queen? :D :D :D :D I think no dare to sing that

19. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Something simple like Hanabi Kimi ga ita natsu or Secret Base by Zone especially by No Sleeves.

I would LOVE see a no3b PV of the girls singing in cute kimonos when they sing Hanabi :^O^:

Edit...
    Some AKB members sang Fuwafuwa Time(not Secret Base) in a concert but couldn't release it on DVD due to copyright issues :tongue:

20. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Hhmm...It was Kitarie, Sasshii, Myao, and Miichan. They sang "secret base" by ZONE, but they were known as "SONE". LOL. Were you talking about that? I saw it...it wasn't blocked. Unless you're talking about something else. xD Lol.