Stage [STAGE] JKT48 KKS gen 2 1st Stage Pajama Drive

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by djt, Jan 10, 2013.

1. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Honestly, there are a lot of girls watching that Sunday much to my surprise [shock] And I don't think I spot you (maybe I just don't remember)

Perhaps you saw me? I'm a lad wearing winter army jacket [notme]

2. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    I don't really remember either, especially since there are tons of guys. :^^;:

3. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Today i watch Pajadora.of course i go there without any plan. no email just go there, i check on the member list, i see Ayen and vinny and no octi, so ayen and vinny will be the center, which is good.

I arrived at theater on 6:30 and the WL is arround 40, well i quite happy with that, because that means kks already have a fans that willing to watch. 6:45 i enter the theater. Ikha doing Kage ana. well she still need to learn how to announce ^^;. ok as always the first 4 song they doing superb not even team J could do this with the pace of pajadora koreo, team J most likely will a bit mess up.

now on unit songs we have nadila, rachel, and yupi. ok the last name means quality :D yup maybe not too perfect because they seems to change the coreo a bit by put some detail on the dance, but this is still good. next pajadora, the main pajadora of kks which is Ayen, Deli, and Tata. ok 1 word perfect, bye bye Shanju, sorry i need to say this to you, you great, but Ayen and team is on different level, there are some different between Shanju and Ayen, Shanju tends to match her pace with the team, but ayen tends to bring up the team so can keep up with her. and yes Tata and Deli now can keep up with her. grats Ayen. next is junjo, the main is via, noela, and acha. the back dancer we have shinta, uty, yona, sisil, karin , and nichan. suprisingly they good, well but for personal preference, Ikey, ve, Cistel still better :p. now on temodemo, we hav vinny and nobi.... well vinny is good but again she not sync with nobi ... i think nobi need to follow how vinny dance. now the last unit songs. Kagami, we have hanna, sinka, ikha, nat, and lidya. 1 word perfect. ok maybe hanna not as strong as kinal but the other 4 is balancing the the center, so we have a balance kagami not a solo performer with 4 back dancer. this kagami have 5 performer and is really nice to watch ^^

Next 3 song is 2 years latter, inochi and kissu shite. ok they change the pace of this 3 songs to faster and more detail than before. and they still doing great. after this we have boku no sakura, hmmm this one is a bit off, i think this kks is prepared to have team k setlist, so they trained to dance with fast pace. and boku no sakura is the only slow pace songs. and they a bit missed ^^; not bad, but still weird.

Next is Encore songs wasshoi J, suifu arashi, shiroi shirt. ok perfom it very good. specially on suifu arashi, because kks power is overwhelm. after this we have kimisuki as bonus songs. after 16 songs, the kks still can perform kimisuki perfectly. Ayen is perform it better the Akicha, sorry akicha but she beat you already. The next yuko is not just on lips, but she is the next yuko.

conclusion, KKS is ready to promote to team K, maybe not all only 20 of them. and member that perform today is deserve to promote to team K. and for Ayen, she's on another level, as i said before she is the best performer of JKT48 today, and still the best performer. ok i'm a Ve oshi, i just try to be fair. maybe she's not the best dancer, maybe she's not the best singer. but she simple the best performer. to see her perform is an enjoyment. ok that's all, thanks for reading ^^

4. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

yo for the 3rd time watching kks, this time with djt again.
    hope Aki-P will form team K for JKT48 soon, their skills have improved a lot [nod]

djt already made a review, let me add something.
    There were...let's say 2 "annoying" guests today. They were filming inside the theater, the security staff wanted to tell them but he couldn't since those 2 persons are 'friends' of JOT staff (I don't know what kind of relation the have). They raised their hands several times for filming and it interfered our view, one of them also used the flashlight from his cellphone, some of the audiences looked angry.
    I don't care although they are friends of the staff with high position in JOT, they were ANNOYING [flip]

5. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

yap that guys is annoying....
    now looking forward for 19 March ^^ if 19 March have Pajadora and Ayen perform .... then i should attend the show XD anyway today i saw the best kimisuki ever [rock] Ayen you are really something [rock]

6. shinzanmono48

shinzanmono48 Kenkyuusei

seriously? for real? maji? yg bener?
    wow, i didn't see that coming [clap]

7. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Well since jot never release the gen 1 pajadora dvd so i only rely on my memory. Based on what i remember when see gen 1 perform 2 years latter, inochi, and kissu shitte, i never see gen 1 move as fast as gen 2 and the move also added some detail. Gen 1 dance is lack of detail like how the hand move, the fingers, while gen 2 have details.

Well you need to see by your self to prove it ;)

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    they took the lyric of Shonichi "sudah pasti kami tidak mau kalah dari kakak kelasku,kami ingin buat show diri kami sendiri" very very serious [clap]
    btw is it possible that JKT would formed team K before HKT?

9. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

^I don't think so....
    Gen 2 got edge on the numbers, gen 2 got 29 active member and they all already got benchmark. Not like gen 1... Gen 2 just see what gen 1 missing and they just improve it :)

10. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

official tweets that the team K will be formed soon~

11. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Well as i write in my review, they are ready ^^
    But i hope not all gen 2 promoted, just 20 member and put mii chan to k3 ^^(i wish)

12. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

then they have to fight hard~
    a nice plan from JOT to announce it early, so they'll push themselves from now

13. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Wow today kks show is full house even without ayen and vinny ^^ because those 2 aces is with team J. I don't know what they doing with team J. They one car with melody, shanju, stella ...

Since no ayen the pajadora is a bit weak, also on suifu. And without vinny 2 years later, and kissu shitte also weak. But still enjoyable, but since i already watch ayen and vinny version, my standard is a bit high. Overal they better then Gen 1 pajadora except on temodemo and boku no sakura.

The bonus song today is kimisuki and the center is Yupiiiiii :XD: suprisingly she is good in this song ^^ and kks version of kimisuki also much better then team J one ^^.

14. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

everyone loves Yupi :XD:

15. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I prefer the system in 16 girls team because it allows less popular girls to get noticed in the courses so that the current system less popular girls are often injured
    I would like to conclude the team j menbers 8 must be transferred to the teamK and 8 KKS completes the team is better for the group if some go unnoticed past always looked diasta c is a penalty if you see it in the stage

sorry for my bad english

16. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

even AKB not using 16 girls in 1 team now. and i fine with today condition :)

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    wanna ask you guys something.... if team K is formed...which setlist they should bring as their first stage?

18. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

I wish k5 :D

19. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    trying to adapting Team K Stage, i think K3 or K5 [hehe]

20. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei