Stage48 - United Kingdom

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by xxdelta, Jun 2, 2013.

1. nene

nene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Thanks for the welcome. Have to admit I'm still a new fan, not been collecting photos, can't sing or speak japanese!

Mainly following Team 4 (Miichan versions 1 and 2) and No3B.

2. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    You changed your icon to Yukirin and Miorin! sadly I couldn't make it. D: A friend of mine went to both of Yukirin's setansais this year and she did mention that her N setansai seemed a little rushed...

3. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Being the group's resident Team 4 fan, looks like we'll get along well then and no need for me to poison you with Team 4 members ;)
    Oh and welcome to everyone, September meet should be good if everyone makes it :)

4. FiftyOneDegrees

FiftyOneDegrees Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    September meet up sounds great, but does anyone know when about in September this will be?

If I'm going to be getting the train there then it will be cheaper if I can get them a bit in advance.

Looking forward to seeing you all there (well, ok honestly I'm a bit nervous about it but I'm sure it will be a good day).

5. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Oh no, Li Li is going to go Team 4 wild! =P

Honestly, don't be nervous =) these meet ups are great fun and I have enjoyed all of them, and can't wait for the next one! ^^

No details as to when the next one will be yet, I'll see when the majority are free and gets some dates out for new people who would like to join =)

6. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Next London Meetup will be on Sunday 21st September!

It will be the group's 1 year anniversary and we are having a janken journament like last year. Each attendee can choose 3 members from the AKB Group Family (AKB/SKE/NMB/HKT/KKS) members to represent, the winner will get something tasty to devour :)

7. fortunehime

fortunehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hello ~!
    I'm from London, and I'm a Naachan + Takamina oshi~
    Also, I just thought I should mention that my 0048 cosgroup is doing a performance at CamCon on the 30th of August, so some of you should swing by ~

8. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Hello!! I'm from London, like fortunehime, and also in the 0048 cosgroup that she just mentioned... if you're going to Camcon you should def come and see our performance! It's only 10 minutes but we promise it'll be fun!

Anyway, shameless self-promotion over, I got into AKB properly in February, so I'm still pretty new to it, and I got into them through 00 (surprise, surprise). I'm a Shimada Haruka oshi but I'm also completely in love with Sae....
    Also, I'm really interested in coming to any future meet-ups!! It's been hard to meet other AKB fans in the UK outside of my group of friends ;;

9. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Neither of you two were at HyperJapan were you? Believe there was someone cosplaying Sono Chieri there :)

10. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I was! But I wasn't in cosplay uvu I wish I'd been able to see that cosplayer tho, aaaaa

11. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

kinda randomly stymbled across her upstairs during the event downtime on the Saturday between sessions. Btw, do come along to the meet in Sept @fortunehime too :)

12. fortunehime

fortunehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I would love to! I'll be sure to make an appearance (´・ω・`)

13. FiftyOneDegrees

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Hurrah, I'll book out the 21st!

14. Eggotapey

Eggotapey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Hi there! I'm from Cambridge, and I'm a Mariko oshi! I'm yet to really replace her with a current member, although I do adore Sae and Jurina too! (Basically, I'm really out of date, haha... I'm fond of Shiichan, Tanochan, Momoka and Fresh Lemon, though!)

I'm from the same AKB0048 cosplay group as fortunehime and shakuran!! I cosplay Shinoda Mariko the 7th (surprise, surprise!)

I'm still getting into 48G stuff in general, and need to invest more time in it really. Mostly Shakuran just gives me recs and I go, 'cool!!', haha! ;w; But anyway, I'd love to come along to the meet on the 21st if you'll have me! :)

15. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Hello @Eggotapey! =D You are more than welcome to join us on the 21st =)
    Mariko used to be a big favourite of mine before she left, and I still keep up with her. Sae used to be very high on my lists too =)
    Looks like you've chosen Jurina as your new oshi though? Or is that just until you can decide?
    I am also a massive Fresh Lemon fan, so yay for someone else being one too!!

Might have some random photos I could give you, will rifle through my collection and see if there is a Mariko I'm not attached to =)

P.S. Don't think I've done it yet so welcome to @fortunehime and @shakuran too! And thank you shakuran for the trade before we've even met too ^_^

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  16. FiftyOneDegrees

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I'm always happy to meet more Tanochan fans too.

17. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Looks like a lot of new people for the next meet, should be good!
    @FiftyOneDegrees & @shakuran which other girls do you like?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  18. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    @Yukitie You're welcome!! Thank you for helping me get one of the Haruu photos I've been wanting for ages!

Aaaaaand, @Li Li I also really like Sae, Chori, Sasshi, Marika, Haruppi, Momoka, Abemaru, Minarun, Nishihi, and Paruru!! (it's a long list but it's basically all the members I'm super attached to)

19. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    @shakuran - you are welcome! =) thank you again for helping me complete a Juri set! <3

Your list is relatively small compared to mine ;) see signature hehe...
    I follow a lot of girls, some waaaay more than others, but gotta love 'em ^_^
    Haruppi yay!

20. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Aahhh, that is a lot of girls... I need to step up my oshimen game...