Stage48 - United Kingdom

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by xxdelta, Jun 2, 2013.

1. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    i checked on here: http://nihongogo.com/2013/07/how-to-send-fanmail-to-akb48-ske48-sdn-48-nmb48-hkt48-theater/
    it didn't say anything about jewellery

i'm going to be doing the song ''Kiyoshiko no Yoru (Silent Night)'' that they sang at last years christmas concert ''SKE48 WINTER CONCERT 2015 "NAGOYA" RESTARTS. ~Return of JURINA~ - SKE48 Early Christmas Unit Festival Day Performance'' as my very last song, after tooku ni itemo :)

the costume for that song is the christmas cape that they wore in that concert :)

SKE48 Early Christmas Unit Festival Day Performance _song 23_ - Kiyoshiko no Yoru  001_0001.jpg SKE48 Early Christmas Unit Festival Day Performance _song 23_ - Kiyoshiko no Yoru  001_0002.jpg SKE48 Early Christmas Unit Festival Day Performance _song 23_ - Kiyoshiko no Yoru _ 002_0001.jpg SKE48 Early Christmas Unit Festival Day Performance _song 23_ - Kiyoshiko no Yoru  004_0001.jpg

i'm currently making one, at the shop that i'm working at :)

http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/ske48-fuyu-con-2015-ske48-request-hour-2015-15-11-28-to-15-11-29.12395/ (show 1 ''spoiler'')

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  2. air

air Kenkyuusei

I only just bought the 44th single CDs last week ._.

But then the 2 votes wouldn't really have help Mayu anyway, no that that's any consolation :(

3. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    At least you bought it! :D

I have yet to order my copy of the new single but I will do that in the next few days. Also have the Mizugi Surprise book to buy and Aaya's new DVDs... going to be quite the haul!
    Also contemplating finally buying some N46/K46 CDs...

How is everyone finding shipping from CDJapan/HMV at the moment to the UK? I haven't checked it since Brexit so don't know how bad it's going to be...

4. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

You do realise that Brexit hasn't actually happened and won't for a couple years ....? The only change is the exchange rate which fluctuates anyway ...

CDJapan shipping is as per normal ... If anything things have been getting through to me slightly faster than normal for the last few things.

Sent from my UMI_SUPER using Tapatalk

5. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I am very well aware of that thank you. I was also aware that the exchange rate from pound to yen went bad which affected shipping costs, which is what I was questioning.

Good if it is coming faster though, makes a change!

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I recently ordered a couple of copies of the new NMB48 single 'Boku wa Inai' from CDJapan. I got an email from them to say that they dispatched the package on August 1st but I'm still waiting for it 10 days later. Recently I've been trying to group stuff into larger single orders (maybe once a month) from Amazon Japan as there are no Customs delays as can happen even with small orders from CDJapan. Problem is though that Amazon use boxes which are way too large and are easily damaged although so far I haven't had damage to any of the contents.

However with my last order they sent one magazine separately and the huge box it came in arrived with one end torn open. I have Amazon stuff sent to my place of work as DHL always knows where it is (unlike with my home address) where the receptionist signs for it and brings it to me. God only knows if she peeked inside and saw Mirurun posing on the cover. :(

7. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I ordered 1 copy of Hadashi de Summer from CDJapan and another type from Amazon, plus 2 Boku wa Inai types with the Amazon purchase. So far everything's as standard: CD Japan took 6 days by Registered Air Mail and Amazon took a couple of days :p There was only one issue with Amazon, in which Type-C with mini poster was mixed with Type-D with mini poster, but by the looks of things it was an isolated incident, and I was lucky I didn't order that version ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

My N46 CDs, which came a mixture of airmail and SAL from CDJapan came in ~4 days for airmail and 10 for SAL (for the past year SAL has always been taking 15-20+ days for me ... Previous to that it had been 10 days). DHL from Amazon took 2 days last week.

The exchange rate is worse, although not as bad as it was a few years ago. More than 3 CDs and it works out cheaper for me to use Amazon than individually shipped CDs via SAL from CDJapan but the latter is more convenient as I don't have to be in for a delivery.

9. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Anyone getting some Love Trip CD's? I've pre-ordered a few, the song is just so upbeat and has a good feel to it.

It's a nice outfit and the cape shouldn't be all too difficult to make.

10. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Most definitely, it's been a while since I've been into an AKB song like this after hearing it only once! I'm just waiting to see what the SSK B-Sides are like to choose; these last few weeks have taken their toll on my bank account, I'm just glad there's a break in between SKE and AKB releasing T_T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    i've already started making it. i'm nearly done. yay! :)

12. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Same here, the KWM and Tsubasa wa Iranai were just to slow and no matter how many times I listened to them I couldn't get into them, Love Trip was completely the opposite. I can't remember the details about the B sides. Luckily for me I didn't like SKE48's latest single so it means I had some more money spare to get Love Trip haha.

That's great, look foward to seeing the end product!

13. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    when i finish it and bring it home, i'll take a photo of it. :)
    just got the white fur parts and the tassels left to do

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes I'll certainly be getting that. Just to follow on from my earlier message about CDJapan deliveries, my package with NMB48's 'Boku wa Inai' finally arrived today at the same time as my order of Keyakizaka46's new single which was sent a week later. 11 days for one and 4 for the other. Ho hum.

Looking forward to seeing it! :)

15. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    That's odd, did you get the same shipping option on both orders?

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes, both orders were sent using the Air Mail option (i.e. not SAL). I had been wondering if the first order had been delayed in Customs but there was absolutely no sign of any sort of examination of the package,

17. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Air mail comes through Parcel Force for us doesn't it? Customs wise I'm not sure, I've never had anything I have ordered taken and examined by customs, I have had items held in customs when using Parcel Force but that is it.

Air Mail from CDJapan says about 5-12 days, weird how one was early and one was almost late.

18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Everything sent to me via Air Mail from CD Japan appears to have been delivered by my regular postman. If it's too big to go through my front door letterbox and I'm out then I have to pick it up from the local Royal Mail Delivery Office which is about 2 miles away.

I once ordered 2 DVDs from CDJapan and had them sent via EMS with tracking. The package sat in Customs for 2 whole weeks and because I was out when delivery was attempted I had to pick it up from the local Parcel Force Depot which is about 4 miles away. Since then I've always used Amazon Japan for larger orders. (Incidentally when I've ordered stuff from Sakuraism he's always used EMS and although I've never been in for delivery I've always been able to pick up the packages from my local sub-post office just down the road.)

I've had 2 customs delays with Air Mail deliveries from CDJapan. In both cases the packages were overdue by about a week and I received a postcard saying that I had to pay a fee at the Royal Mail office. The first order was for 3 CDs, OK fair enough I had to pay tax on that, but the second was for a single CD. Really I should have queried that with HMRC but I couldn't be bothered.

19. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Ahh I got Air Mail and EMS mixed up then. I used EMS once and I'll never use it again, I thought I will give it a try for when I got some KWM CD's becuase it was cheaper than FeDEx and I had never used them before. I'm not using them again though becuase it was a month over it's expected delivery due to Parcel Force taking ages then they said they delivered but they didn't so I had to pay like £10 just to get them to come back out to deliver again and they wanted twice the amount FedEx wants from Tax & Duty and Customs Clearance charge (or whatever it is called).

FedEx pays the clearance cost up front for you and then you pay them back so the fee is normally like £22 to £26 but Parcel Force wanted around £45 to £50. A lot of times with FeDEx paying instanly for you Customs won't get a chance to inspect the package so you can sometimes get a cheaper Tax & Duty fee because it doesn't get processed like other packages.

The Love Trip CD's that I pre-ordered are coming through Air Mail as I had enough points to get shipping free, hopefully customes won't be too harsh on it. If I remember rightly tax & duty is around £12 and then there is normally anotger fee on top of that, I keep all the invoices I get so I'll need to check and see what the exact amount was.

20. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    i'm not sure yet, but i'm thinking about replacing one of the songs and doing ai's song 'story' (japanese ver)

you never know, the girls that i'm sending the letters to might know and like that song
    i know i do, a little bit :)

if i do do that one, this is the video i'm using (amv that i made, made up of sora & biyomon from digimon) : https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/10078...6319037553035462210&oid=100780820636632119554 :)