Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i would like your post if i can but i can't so lol

2. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

A lot of new users gained accounts and nobody messed with the pages, so I personally don't think this is so "obvious" as it seems. We had the issue with the Green Flash page, OK, but I already talked with the user who did it and the pages are already corrected. He also edited several stage pages for JKT, so I don't believe he is a troll. And even if he was, I could simply delete all his edits and ban him, it isn't the end of the world.

Edit: He is currently banned. All the other new users that don't have posts on the forum (Or have very few of them) are fine, I checked all their edits.

Anyway, trying to be democratic, I'm going to limit the new accounts. If anyone has a suggestion about how many posts the member should have or what kind of "interview" should be done, please post here.

About the accounts, yes, we have a huge amount of inactive members, but I can't delete their accounts. I wished I could do that, but I simply can't.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  3. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
  4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Just trying to help

Senbatsu Page: JKT48 Trivia

JKT48
    Melody Nurramdhani Laksani, Nakagawa Haruka, Jessica Veranda, Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia and Shania Junianatha are the only members to be featured in every JKT48 Single A-side (As of the 9th single).

Most appearances in JKT48 senbatsu (as of the 9th single)

•Melody Nurramdhani Laksani, Nakagawa Haruka, Jessica Veranda, Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia and Shania Junianatha - Senbatsu member 9 times (every JKT48 A-side)

•Cindy Yuvia, Devi Kinal Putri - Senbatsu member 8 times

•Beby Chaesara Anadila, Ratu Vienny Fitriliya, Shinta Naomi - Senbatsu member 7 times

•Ayana Shahab, Rezky Wiranti Dhike - Senbatsu member 6 times

•Jessica Vania, Rona Aggraeni, Thalia, Viviyona Apriani - Senbatsu member 4 times

•Ghaida Farisya, Jennifer Hanna, Takajo Aki - Senbatsu member 3 times

I really want an account:3

My email: diocristian@ymail.com

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  5. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Could someone please edit Morikawa Ayaka's page to correct some information. She is not graduating this friday (13th March). Obviously someone doesn't know the difference between NMB's Kurakami who is and AKB's Morikawa who isn't!

"Morikawa Ayaka is a member of AKB48's Team A. She announced her graduation on February 3, 2015, to become a model. She will graduate on March 13, 2015."

@brunoiaz with regards to the post counts before a new member can edit the wiki, I wouldn't set it too low as like with the Member ranking poll, people will just spam to get the required post count.

Should also demonstrate some decent knowledge of 48G.

6. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Just wondering but where are you getting the info from, nothing from the Aaya committee to say when it is yet.

7. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Yes, that's why I'm not settling a fixed number of posts. I will be "evaluating" the posts from the member who wants to join Wiki48 (Kind of arbitrary, I know). Personally, one decent introduction is way more worth it of an account than a bunch of random posts on the group threads.

-------------------------------------
    And, by the way, anyone asked for an account and didn't get it? Please warn me if that's your case :^^;:

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 doesn't have team motto, so can someone delete the motto from JKT48 team page please?

9. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hello everyone! I just wanted to ask if someone could correct the information for Utaitai. Joneishi Kei is missing from the lineup for Utaitai on the kibouteki refrain wiki page and the song is also not listed on her own wiki page. Thanks!

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Can mods track people who are editing the wiki? There is people editing the JKT48 wiki page based on rumors and unofficial informations...

A bit annoying to see that...

11. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    ^ true!

Can the mods delete / ban this user with username Muhammad Akmal / Muhammad Ramdani? They are trolls who edited Green flash with stupid infos & now they edited false info to JKT's Pareo page

12. StellaFleuret

StellaFleuret Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchiyuuki
    Twitter:
    StellaFleure
    I would like to know:

Is it possible to add the Trivia for new SKE 7th generation KKS Tsuji Nozomi that she shares her name with the former Morning Musume 4th generation member Tsuji Nozomi? It is an interesting coincidence imho :).

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    No,not the IP...just the users who is responsible on editing/updating the page...if they can found them...revoke their access...

14. encre

encre Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    everyone can see it, you just click on "View history" on upper right
    and you can see recent changes here http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Special:RecentChanges

15. StellaFleuret

StellaFleuret Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchiyuuki
    Twitter:
    StellaFleure
  16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    some people should really learn the difference between official info and rumors

17. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

More like some people need to stop trolling. -_-'

Anyway, I don't know how editing the wiki works, but if all editors are able to see newly added articles and changes, maybe we should appoint a revisor to check the quality of the texts and correct possible spelling or grammar mistakes.

Our wiki is really great and for many the ultimate source of 48-related information, since it's usually the first suggestion that pops up in Google, that's why it's a shame that a lot of times when I visit random pages, I come across grammar mistakes, typos or things like the future tense being used to describe events that already took place, for example "the 5th Sousenkyo will be held on June 8 2013" (I see now it has been changed to "was be held on June 8" x|). This might be even more of an issue now that a lot of people have been given accounts who may not have the best writing skills or the will to carefully revise their text.

I'd be willing to occasionally check for mistakes and correct the ones that I already found, but I don't know if it's right to ask for an account just for that. While I also don't feel like reporting here every time I see a small typo.

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Ah,thanks for pointing that out...now, if they continue doing the same thing,i hope mods or admins will take some action to the user...

19. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Working on Shuffle Updates. So far I've done Kaotan and Churi.

This should be the procedure, roughly (not necessarily in order, just hit all of these):
    1. Team Pages
    2. Member pages: change sidebar color to match new team, edit info
    3. Team Templates
    4. "AKB48 Members", etc. pages (the ones with everyone's picture by generation)
    5. Team Chart
    6. Team History

20. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    You have a lot to do. Thank management.:D