STU48 Official App Game Thread "STU48 no Shichi Narabe" - The game has released now!!

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by marioworldakb, Dec 26, 2017.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

Just played a game versus two guys who played foul, the first one was placed 4th, and when the second fouled (used the joker in the last movement), he was placed 4th.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That's what I was thinking about. So I ain't taking any chances. Please make the BGM a B-side song and top 16 members for senbatsu (tho the rankings now would be the same as an A-side lol)

Yes you can

Aim for Top 100 actually for lesser members

Hinachan is pushing real hard for her fans, at least for me. Always need to play catch up with her XD

Yes I went yolo and spent 40 bucks on hearts already and Hinachan is still beating me in points lmao

Also you can farm the coins, you just gotta get number 1 for the 40 coins reward and win around 80~100 times then you'll get the 10 draws if my math is correct (probably not)

Yes that's my common technique actually. If you know you are in control of the card game but you still have jokers on your hand, you can bust them out out first by deliberately passing your own turn!

The rules said you can't win with a joker in hand right? But it didn't say you can't lose when the other 3 players bust out first ;)

For me I like to make traps like these to cock block all the other players and make them play the cards I want them to play. After I've been using this strat, my win rate is almost 40% in 1st place now and almost guarantee 2nd place every game. I only lose when my hand is super bad luck lol.

Try to trap people into these situations >>>
    Screenshot_20180101-155842.png Screenshot_20180101-045604.png Screenshot_20171231-223022.png
    And if you can manage this then you actually control the game at your own pace, and remember sometimes it's better to pass than to force yourself to play card :approve:

One time I trapped the other 3 people so hard I busted them out one by one and I won with the 2 jokers in my hand.

========================================================

And guess what guys, after playing the game 5 hours straight last night I finally met my girl...

:cute:

Screenshot_20180101-052534.png rank rank.jpg

It might look like I let her win but she actually beat me by one card, smart girl :blush:

Also she is so nice. Even though she won't go spamming the stickers but if you randomly say hi or bow to her she will reply back immediately. God-like treatment. :)

=======================================================

The Stu members I've met so far (also Torochan who was my first encounter and I got so shooked and my hands were trembling I only did screen cap lmao)

Kouko...no BGM cuz it glitched out

if the video does not show watch the video here

Harurun...she was so spammy

Chiho was so scary lol she didn't even press sticker once XD (And that was my cat growling in the video lol)

Hinachan...I actually disconnected half way and came back only having 1 card left (Thanks AI) and she won already lol

You guys can check out my techniques in the video above

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Totally agree!
    Yumirin was spamming the button, aswell as Torochan, but Hinachan only greeted when someone else did. She was very quick with this, even if it was her turn to play a card. Best interaction of the members so far tbh. She replied, but didn't spam. And the other players were pretty human too, only hitting the button a few times inbetween.

Also nice to see you finally got to play against her!
    I'm still on the way finding Chihochan lol But looking at her stats, she doesn't seem to play that often.

4. ET920

ET920 Member

I was on a roll til I clashed with Mario :censored: Then continued somewhat more til I hit someone who blocked all the exits. My best strike so far, 8/10. Haven't found any of the girls yesterday, I wonder if the restriction they have also runs during day (like they can't broadcast at certain times in Showroom).

2018-01-02 02.19.24.jpg 2018-01-02 02.27.54.jpg

5. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Anybody knows how to fix the problem with the CM button? It worked perfectly until a couple of hours ago, and now it doesn't show a countdown and is gray. Tried rebooting my phone, clearing data and logging back in, closing the app, etc.

6. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I just counted how many hearts I can't get bc of the cm disfunction 32/day ~960/month, with 30% of win that's 331200 oshimen points, 12800 gold, 32 cards :fp:
    congrats on finding Hinachan

@ET920 they don't have the SR restriction now. I thought they wont be around for long

@Renappon nope, and it fkin annoys me. I did a reinstall, played with vpn. nthing worked

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    hahaha good game XD

Dang you played so much. 100 rounds more than me lol

261.jpg

And I dun think they have restriction when Kouko was playing until 3am the other day. And also they would rather want to play during commuting time to places on the bus or train as well. Quick, easy and relaxing way to enjoy interacting with fans even in private times.

Pray real hard. It sometimes glitches for me but usually it works after I kill the app and restart the game.

That is assuming you play every hour non stop right XD

================================================================

So I tried the new drop rate with the coins I stacked and only got a 5 star Non-chan. And since last night Hinachan wasn't playing and I am already like ranked top 16 in her faction.

I went ahead and used Non-chan to play some rounds since her faction was easy to get in top 100 as well, that 2250p per game win lovely.

But then idk if Hinachan cursed me or something I kept losing lol but then I was lucky enough to encounter Aoichan and Kanon during the stretch last night XD

Aoichan...spammy friendly and the most civilised game I played with a member. We all got 1 card left at the end and ended it with a bow to everyone XD

Ba-kanon...easily the most hilarious game I've played with a member. She wasn't spammy and looked like she was serious in playing the game. Also I dc'ed half way and lost control of the game. When I thought Kanon was gunna win it she passed on her turn 4 times in a roll and I was like MASAKA!?
    Yep she was holding the last joker in her hand which she took from me earlier XDDD Then she busted herself lmaooooo Sasuga bakanon, never fail to impress me.

8. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

wow I just lost without doing anything because I literally couldn't do anything. damn you RNG!!!

9. ET920

ET920 Member

^ The first couple of days the games were mostly like standard sevens, but now it's pretty common to see games where all the players pass til a couple lose.

Third 10x card gacha I use, not a single one above SR. The only way to keep up with those at the top positions with SEC is spending more in hearts... but I've a limit :awesome:

By the way, another bug is that you sometimes press the emotes but you don't see it on screen, so I always wonder if it actually went through or if I have to repeat it.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  10. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    The CM button got fixed after I got the re-fill this morning. Well, going to hope it doesn't get stuck again.
    Edit: it did. A couple of hours ago. Sigh.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    So I just started playing this game and it's really fun but I still don't understand what's the point of oshimen cards? I saw the explanation in the first post but I still don't get it, unless it's just for your own collection and no other meaning :confused:

12. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    gives you extra oshimen points for the event

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If you get number 1 in a game:
    100% = 1000p
    125% = 1250p
    225% = 2250p
    etc

======================

Also guys I got info from Hinachan's SR just now, she said there is actually a time restrict for younger members like the SR >__>

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Thank you :blush:

15. qpet

qpet Future Girls

just 16h/day:D
    she's using her time really well then

16. ET920

ET920 Member

I think I played versus Saki at night JST (can't remember exactly when though) so they might be allowed to use it for longer than SR (like until midnight), just like they are able to go to other rooms and throw stars even if they can't broadcast at that time.

My button let me get 2 hearsts, hasn't been enabled yet. I tried cleaning the cache but didn't work, and don't want to clear the data in case it generates a new ID and lose all my progress :-/ If anyone got an alt account, can you try that? :awesome:

Truly speaking tho, I'm really getting pissed off at this, gonna disassemble this shit and fix it myself (making it enable 100% of the time, for example) if they don't fix it anytime soon.

(Edited: Oh, just read the tweet from their official site saying they updated the game... downloading it to check if they fixed it Oh, not available still, and not for Android :/)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  17. qpet

qpet Future Girls

you can transfer your account, just register a password and a sec question (note that after I did that a few games later my game crashed, so I had to delete and reinstall and still didn't fix the issue). I did not try to play with the new ID tho, changed it back immediately to the prev one

I'm on a downhill now. still playing with a 1star card, still no Cm button, and for 10x4th I get like 1x2nd, and still haven't played with Saki. reeeaaallly frustrating

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  18. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yumirin was playing at 3-4AM. I was really surprised to go against her because we've an 8 hour time difference. But it was New Years Night, so I guess this was different - as they also allowed them to use showroom.

Was playing against Arichan again. While she didn't used the buttons once the last day, she spammed them this time lol
    Screenshot_2018-01-03-02-22-37.png Screenshot_2018-01-03-02-25-13.png

And even though I wasn't able to meet Chihochan yet, I at least got to play against MiyuMiyu <3
    Screenshot_2018-01-03-01-33-21.png Screenshot_2018-01-03-01-37-23.png
    I was somehow the only one interacting with her. We were greeting each other, and when I bowed again after winning she replied to it.

19. qpet

qpet Future Girls

saw that too, I don't understand these peeps playing with stu game and not freakin out when they meet the members

20. ET920

ET920 Member

There was a message saying it's a future feature, that's why I didn't even try using that saving feature...