[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Thank you for subbing the show.

(the way Suzuki Sarasa speak and sound, as if Yakubo was MCing the show..[hehe])

• Like Like x 1
  3. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Thanks, that was a fun watch. It's pretty fun to see people as passionate as we are here on TV getting the chance to talk about our idols.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Don't look now, but the official YouTube channel for NogiChuu has caught up!

5. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Out of a job again!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 8
  7. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    "tons of snow" - Iwamoto Renka

9. Hououin Kyouma

Hououin Kyouma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saitō Asuka/Kamimura Hinano
    Here's an expansion of many of the backstories, references, & relevant shows of Kōjichū #454. Hopefully, you get a good mix of context, learning, fun, & memories!
    Kōjichū #454 Maishū no Zensekai Tour
    Previous No Brains Queen Episodes, Scores, & Rankings
    1. tte, Doko? #140: 1st Edition 1st Part (hard)
    2. tte, Doko? #142: 1st Edition 2nd Part (hard)
    3. BINGO!6 #1: Assistant Audition (1st phase is a similar academic test) (hard)
    4. Kōjichū #139: 2nd Edition 1st Part (soft/hard)
    5. Kōjichū #140: 2nd Edition 2nd Part (soft/hard)
    6. Doko E #17: I]Kamakura 1st Part [/I (soft/hard)
    7. Kōjichū #319: 3rd Edition 1st Part (soft/hard)
    8. Kōjichū #320: 3rd Edition 2nd Part (soft/hard)

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Academic_Rankings#Nogizaka46

I've included the promised in-depth results chart at the end. It's a collation & comparison of all 74 members who've participated in the 4 Doko/Kōjichū & 1 NOGIBINGO! academic battles. I've displayed their score histories, averages, & ranges, how they've bettered/worsened over time, the best & performing members of the Ikki, Niki, Sanki, Yonki, & Goki respectively, the overall 1st-74th member & 1st-6th class (Kennin inclu. as separate class) rankings, & a bit more additional information.

Please, take a look, if you're interested in Nogizaka46's spectacular academic mediocrity! For example, from Ikkisei to Gokisei, merely 1 of those 5 classes has averaged above 50, & only 35 of 74 members passed that mark overall.

Out of curiosity, I even looked at how well the captains, & senbatsu & Under centres, have performed in comparison to the whole group. Who'd have thought that Kaki-san would be the 3rd-best senbatsu centre academically?
    Batteries
    As Shitara-san mentions, we have a battery problem like last time. It's found at time-stamp 02:39, in #320. Links to both soft & hard-subtitled versions are included in the "Previous" section above.

It also features people not comprehending how electricity travels!
    Social Studies
    Sōridaijin tte, Dare? (Who Is Prime Minister?)
    1. NOGIBINGO! #4: Unity Slide Quiz (at 15:33) (soft/hard)

Nogizaka46 has a history of not knowing the most powerful person in the country's name.

2. Kōjichū #453: 4th NO Brain Monarch Decisive Match First Half (at 12:57)

In case you've forgotten, the reason for why the members react towards Tsutsui-san, when Inoue Nagi-san's answer is Kishi Daisuke, is that the former just provided Daian for the "Chibanian problem" minutes prior (in regard to recording). Therefore, it seems like both are bizarrely referencing Daian-san in this test.
    Right on the Money!
    1. Sawamura Ikki-san

Shibusawa Eiichi-san was the father of capitalism in Nihon, introducing a lot of practices & reforms in accounting, corporations, & banking. It makes sense that he's been selected for the new edition of the ¥10,000 note, the largest physical yen denomination, to be introduced on 3 July.

Sawamura Ikki-san, Kubo-san's answer, is an actor who's 56 right now! In regards to Nogizaka, I know him as the lead of the 3rd series of Zettai Reido, guest-starring Shiraishi Mai-san.

2. Kōjichū #: Erasing Wakatsuki Yumi's Seriousness Project (soft/hard)

Shibusawa-san will be the face of the 4th ¥10,000 note. The 2nd face is Fukuzawa Yukichi-san (yes, the one after which the Bungō Stray Dogs character is named & modelled). That 2nd edition note features in 1 of the most incredible Nogizaka episodes ever. If you've ever wondered from where Wakatsuki-san's chopsticks career & Hashi-kun originate, wonder no more. It's simultaneously incredibly painful & delightful to watch!

Fukuzawa-san was also the star of a question in the 3rd championship back in 2021, when members were asked to complete 1 of his quotes about societal equality (#319, at 11:31; links in above "Previous" section)

3. Kōjichū #294: Shitara Gundan versus Himura Gundan New Year's Game Tournament Cut Scenes (at 19:01) (soft/hard)

Mukai-san mistakes Shibusawa-san for Misawa Mitsuharu-san, who her fellow classic wrestling fans, Bananaman-san, reference in this fan-favourite episode. The song intro battle was too good to mix into the main New Year 2021 episodes, so it was given its own installment in full!

4. Kōjichū #192: Promote the Yonkisei! Last Part (at 07:11) (soft/hard)

A lot of people are astonished that Tamura-san got all 3 notes correct, considering her history as Tamura Mayu-san. Take her introduction, in which she battles the supreme Wada Maaya-san.

For the British, imagine giving Surrey, Suffolk, Oxfordshire, & Hertfordshire as Kent's main 4 cities; for Americans: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, & Texas as New Mexico's primary 4; España: Galacia, Extremadura, Asturias, & Aragón in Castilla; Pilipinas: Batangas, Quezon, Pampanga, & Nueva Ecija as Laguna's quartet; Brasilia: Mato Grosso's 4 main cities of Amazonas, do Sul, Bahia, & Tocantins.
    Inbound for Nogizaka46 & Bananaman
    I'm quoting a portion from the English section in last week's installment, which I couldn't have realised would find a different way to relevance this week.
    Tsutsui Ayame-san Isn't Always Going Merry.
    Tsutsui-san is becoming somewhat known for her exquisitely nonchalant expressions. Here are a couple prior to hers in the new episode.

1. Kōjichū #437: Incompetent Derby 1st Part (at 20:55) (soft/hard)

She can't blow bubblegum, & she doesn't much care.

2. Kōjichū #447: Face Tournament Last Part (at 17:02) (soft/hard)

The shocks aren't shocking for her.
    Hokkaido-Iwate-Fukushima-||
    Since multiple members seem to think that this is a food ranking, let's dine upon some content of members savouring Hokkaido's champion cuisine!

1a. Kōjichū #52: Shoot in My Home Prefecture? Nogizaka Tour (at 04:35) (hard)
    1b. Kōjichū #79: 16th Single Campaign! 11 Places in Hokkaido 1 Day Tour 1st Part (soft/hard)
    1c. Kōjichū #80: 16th Single Campaign! 11 Places in Hokkaido 1 Day Tour Last Part (hard)
    1c. Kōjichū #374: Nationwide Tour What To Eat Show 1st Part (at 15:44) (soft/hard)

Hashimoto Nanami-san, Kitano Hinako-san (moved to Chiba-ken at 5), & Kanagawa Saya-san are the 3 Hokkaidojin members, & they like to promote their home food often. They know how pleasant it is, so why not!

As the original HI!Sub, ikuchancheeks, & TamamiCheeks releases, & the NogiArea copy, of #80 are all currently unavailable, I've uploaded my own back-up.

Satō Rika-san is the only member from Iwate-ken, while there haven't yet been any Fukushimajin.
    REI ENGLISH!!
    1. REI ENGLISH!! (Haishinchū playlist on YouTube, unsubtitled because it's already in English!)

Last week, I highlighted Nogi Eigo, the programme on which Nogizaka46 vaguely learn "English". Seimiya-san, who opens the English segment this episode, has her own Haishinchū series in which she gets to flaunt her 2nd language! 2 of the episodes also feature her fellow American, Kitagawa Yuri-san! REI ENGLISH!! sees Seimiya-san & friends answer questions (some from fans), cook, & go to an English café.
    General Knowledge
    Please, Buy Nogizaka46 C.D.s (a New Single Is Coming)!
    1. NOGIBINGO! #4: Unity Slide Quiz (at 15:26) (soft/hard)

In case you didn't catch this episode in the "Social Studies" branch above, right before the timestamp I highlighted there comes the question of for what C.D. is short. That doesn't go any better than it does on Kōjichū, just short of 11 years later.
    I'm including this here, for no reason other than to display a companion piece to Sakaguchi-san's cactus pose masterpiece.

20240323_200752.jpg

This thing is from the latest Yakubo no Heya, from about 7 days ago. Sakaguchi-san was Yakubo-san's substitute as host of the Nogizaka Teki Fractal tie-in show, with Kuromi-san as her guest. I think that Sakaguchi-san is on the right, & Kuromi-san the left.
    Results
    Okamoto-san was massively expected to be Yumiki-san's chief challenger. She probably would've been, were we still doing the buzzer quizzes. Meanwhile, Yumuki-san achieves the 1st-ever successful defense of the NO Brains crown (the Real-Madrid-in-the-men's-Champions-League of the academic wars), as well as the historic debut of a -10 score. The previous lowest was 10, by the original Under centre Hatanaka Seira-san, as you'll see below. In addition, Nakamura-san retained her 2nd place, & gained 3 points from last time! I genuinely feel proud.

History of Rankings Chart

Interactive Excel spreadsheet/P.D.F. version

Image versions, for those who don't want to download:
    2.jpg 1.0.jpg 1.1.jpg 1.2.jpg 1.3.jpg 1.4.jpg

I know. I spent far too much time on this.

Included are the scores of all 74 members who've taken part in the 4 Doko/Kōjichū & 1 NOGIBINGO! academic battles. Shockingly, Ikuta-san, who's regarded amongst the best students in Nogizaka46 history, only ever took part in the BINGO! edition. I'll update this if we get the full scores from the new edition, beyond just the best & worst 5.

There are statistics such as their average scores, score ranges, how their results have bettered or worsened over time, & their ranks within the full 74. I've collated the combined averages of the Ikkisei, Nikisei, Sankisei, Yonkisei, & Gokisei, as well as single senbatsu & Under centres, captains, & the 1 Kennin, Matsui Rena-san. Filters have been activated in the spreadsheet version, so that you can see just the Yonkisei, for example, rather than all 74 members.

There's a torrent of information. I don't know if anyone will ever be interested in any of it, but it's there, if you're that "anyone".
    If needed, here are all of the Kōjichū soft subtitles, collected by Sanjuro, & Doko? soft subtitles, compiled by BlindAstaroth.

I thank everyone who's responded to the 6 weeks of this. These pieces are tiring to compile, but joys once produced. It's really spectacular to see both the people who react each week & those who've surprisingly emerged to do so just once or twice! I hope you've gotten something from the Tours, worth the amount of time you've put into looking at them.

If you have any feedback or questions, or find errors, please let me know!
    Translation: Nogizakatte, GEES, IKUDON, TAMU-HAYA, SUB-SHIRO, MasToppu, nullion, BEAM SUBS, Qelopin, POJI-PEACE, HI!Sub, & GINsubs/Distribution: NogiArea, kevlonewolf, AnikiDota, Sanjuro, maiyanzaka46, Stage48, & BlindAstaroth

GINsubs' translated Ioki-san's 18 March blog! Also, more wonderful reunions have taken place in the last week, including Kuromi-san receiving a warm welcome & memory from oshimen Akimoto-san, after opening an Instagram account. Follow @Kuromi_Haruka, if you're so inclined!
    Screenshot_20240321-213100.jpg Screenshot_20240322-153242.jpg Screenshot_20240320-205332.jpg Screenshot_20240320-205411.jpg Screenshot_20240322-153421.jpg Screenshot_20240316-213145.jpg Screenshot_20240317-160100.jpg

Have a fantastic week, everyone!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    From the 3/17 teiten camera:
    -The reason Hina reacted the way she did to Teresa placing #1 was, when the test was over Hina went and told Aruno/Teresa how she felt really positive with how much she was able to answer, but the two were taken aback claiming they found the test difficult. In the official YT video this reaction was referenced in some of the top comments and also the most replayed.
    -Hina also sort of inadvertently revealed the part where Shitara-san suspects Mayu of cheating. She found it hilarious that everyone seemed to drop their suspicions soon as Mayu said she took the test with Hina.

• Like Like x 5
  11. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    During today's teiten (3/24), it seemed like the new bills had still been bothering Hina:

Hina: Did you know about the new bills?
    Aya: Of course!
    Hina: Where did you find out?
    Aya: School.
    Hina: They told you about the new bills, and that they're coming out at this date, and so on?
    Aya: Yeah, and it's all over the news too.
    Hina: Well, I don't watch news...
    Aya: We studied about (the people on the bills), one by one. But I still wasn't able to answer them (during the test)...
    Hina: Why didn't they teach us that when I was in school?
    Aya: (shrugs)
    Hina: Unforgivable. (許せない)
    (reading comments)
    Hina: Oh, that's right! Because the bills didn't change during my school days!
    (laughter)

(Edit: I missed it initially but after that Aya goes 'It's an age gap thing...') :^^;:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 11
  13. HitoWaYumeWoMiruKinniku

HitoWaYumeWoMiruKinniku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria/Itou Riria
    The last 2 episodes and Hououin Kyouma's chart (I'm guessing your job's statistician/analyst/historian) have gotten me thinking. Here's the game: for those at least 1 full year away from core curriculums, how would you perform, now, on the tests you took at 16? I'm guessing that most of us are at least a year out of school, like most of Nogizaka. I know that these battles are hilarious, but how many of us would actually perform any better than them after graduation?

Only 6 of 74 members have ever improved scores over time (max. +7). 26 have dropped from their first test to latest (as much as -43). Nogi have averaged only 45.5 points/member on Koujichuu, and a 9pt. drop over time.

I just think it'd be fun to see how honest people are! :D
    Please, put yours in a spoiler if you're playing, so people who don't care don't have to scroll through reams of scores.

Scoring System out of 100
    • 19 points each: Mathematics, National Language, Science, and Social Studies
    • 12 points each: Physical Education (since all members do that test), and 2nd language/elective (eg. music, art, wood/metal-working, home economics, business, etc.)

Think of it as 1 point per question (or physical check, for P.E.), so max. 19 questions per subject. I'm 24, for perspective on my grades!

1. Mathematics: 12/19 (would've gotten 15/19 at 16 years old)
    I'm confident of getting more than half, at least.

2. National Language (English): 14/19 (16/19 when I was 16)
    It won't be perfect, but I think I'm above average, especially for people on the internet.

3. Science: 8/19 (11/19 at 16)
    I'm not calling to anyone to get me to solve the world's biggest challenges.

4. Social Studies: 18/19 (same at 16)
    I keep up to date with a lot of that stuff, such as history and current affairs. I think that I'd be decent at the rest of the sub-topics, and make this my only A grade.

5. Physical Education: 8/12 (9/12 8 years ago)
    Listen. We all have work and other matters, so this may not get higher throughout the rest of my life! I still try to keep healthy, though.

6. Elective (Music): 11/12 (12/12 at 16)
    I still use a lot of it, but there's some knowledge that fell off the wagon.

TOTAL: 71/100 (16y.o. me: 81/100)
    I'd be joint-13th on the Nogizaka rankings.

I wish it was higher, obviously, but that's close to 3/4 of the full score! I still think that I'd drop about 10 points from my younger self, though, mainly kept from getting lower because I use certain subjects in normal life.

Looking forward to seeing the results from anyone who cares to play along!
    Watanabe Miria-san, my kami oshi! Such a rare treat on this forum.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
  15. Hououin Kyouma

Hououin Kyouma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saitō Asuka/Kamimura Hinano
    :^^;: I'm just those as an amateur. I work in the entertainment industry, in ways which will hopefully lead to me creating content that appears on this thread in the future! As for your game:
    Mathematics at 16: 16/19. I was all-smiles until I got to more advanced sub-topics, such as trigenometry.
    [​IMG]

Mathematics today (9 years later): 12/19. The problems that were challenging or slow-going would, now, cause more chaos & confusion.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

National Language (mine was English) at 16: 19/19. This is the 1 subject in which I had complete confidence.
    [​IMG]

National Language (English) at 25: 19/19. I need a teacher's level for work. I also simply like to keep my English as polished as possible.
    [​IMG]
    My job wouldn't be forgiving, if I were to ever drop my level.
    [​IMG]

Science at 16: 15/19. I always felt like I was trying to hide what was beyond my full grasp!
    [​IMG]

Science at 25: 10/19. I'm only Hōōin Kyōma in name, sadly! However I felt then, I'd be more helpless going back.
    [​IMG]
    Especially because of time limits, I'd feel like I was spraying at all the problems, hoping for as many hits as possible!
    [​IMG]

Social Studies at 16: 18/19. I had childlike satisfaction when I posted high scores.
    [​IMG]

Social Studies at 25: 16/19. I'd be concerned that I haven't retained everything, but I'd then be assured by all I've absorbed since then.
    [​IMG]

P.E. at 16: 10/12. Think of N'golo Kanté, but at amateur level. Our class fought hard for some good achievements.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P.E. at 25: 6/12. I only retain a basic exercise standard, which is bad.
    [​IMG]

Elective (Creative Media) at 16: 9/12. My work was often rudimentary...
    [​IMG]
    ... & sometimes imitated existing creations. Nevertheless, I was ultimately happy with it.
    [​IMG]

Elective (Creative Media) at 25: 11/12. I've advanced into it professionally, so this is the 1 subject in which I've made much more of my education.
    [​IMG]

Total at 16: 87/100
    Total at 25: 74/100. I genuinely want to decimate that 13pt. drop.
    Congratulations to those who've just graduated! Nihon & some other countries' academic years end in March, with the new Academic episodes released to coincide with that.
    [​IMG]
    For those who're still students, don't you dare give up!
    [​IMG]
    Be as brilliant as you can be. Don't produce the hilariousness we've seen from certain members!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 8
  19. Bingo

Bingo Member

00:04:05,660 --> 00:04:07,640
    Please give me a giant penis~

• Like Like x 2
  20. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    This latest episode felt like five minutes. I paused Horizon: Forbidden West to watch the latest episode and it felt like taking a Rebel Camp takes 40x longer than how this episode lasted. Or maybe it was a lot more fun. Time flies when you're having fun.

• Like Like x 1