Suzuki Mariya (Mariyannu) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Re: Suzuki Mariya / Team B

OMG that is so touching ;__;

mariya, get well soon ;__;

2. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

that's Hitoshi, I think...

now... you look better because I definitively can't judge as I have all emotions around...

this...

[sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat]
    [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] ...means she's out??? [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat]
    [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat]
    or she isn't her and we're back to point zero?​

Attached Files:

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^That's really funny that you posted that (I don't think it's her... but maybe?), because I literally just watched that performance (and the music is still stuck in my head), and in that specific shot, I was thinking about how cool it'd be to be one of those girls - they're on TV right next to one of Japan's most popular male singers in a really clear video. I seriously was thinking about this whole scenario for like multiple minutes, and then I log into S48 and see a shot of it. Wow.

4. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

actually I was looking for that performance of... how was.. NEWS (Finishing man or Fishing man or something like that, in the picture says but I don't want to look at it anymore) because one thing is a static shot with a camera moving and other thing it's watching the whole scene even if it takes just a second...

where can I get that show, or that song, or that second to be honest... it's the only thing I care about...

But ok... I feel kind of relieved... one thing it's me looking similarities (or other person, as I grab the pic from Mariyannu's thread at 2ch), but it is known that I'm not good at it (I still confuse Haachan's profile pic with Tomochan's U la la 7 shows).

Anyone saying: I don't think.... it's a relief...

The relief it's because if she is, then she is out and the end, curtain down, last one exiting please close the door. =/... if she is not, then I still have the hope she can come back... even if that means she is still sick. =(

(Yeah, Selfishness mode: on).

So... again... where can I get that one?

5. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Here's the video...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIysSw_1ZNs[/yt]

6. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Thanks!... (fighting was... lol :fp: )

I'm downloading the 1080p version... 11 minutes, damn internet low connection... if it would download at my heart rate, it would be finished already...

[sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat]

==========================
    Downloaded, watched that scene about 18 times... and I feel more relieved each time... or maybe I want to believe it's not her so hard, or definitively she's not. and we're "safe" again...
    Whatever happened to Mariya is uncertain anyway... [sweat] [sweat]
    Mariyannu's wotas (as Hitoshi) grabbed somehow O_O tickets for today's (25) performances at the theater even if Mariyannu canceled a while ago... somehow I guess it's the hope (or curse hope) of she actually coming back today...

(I thought this couldn't be done with those tickets or it can? O___O?)

T____T, it would have no precedents?, in the sense of a girl canceling the performance and actually appearing on it anyway in the last minute?... T____T

Anyway.... tonight/tomorrow (Sunday 15:00-16:00 japan time) it's Aigaku Radio... and this time the one going it's "finally!" TOMOCHAN... so I really hope Tomochan could say something about Mariyannu... T____T

7. maliciel

maliciel Kenkyuusei

That doesn't look like her that much, I think..

8. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Ok, totally unofficial news but from Hitoshi... (the guy that made that post in Mariyannu's blog that is last page), so... unofficial news but from our side of the battle.

1)劇場スタッフから
      当然のことながら何も分からないとのこと。
      アドバイスとして、彼女への励ましの手紙などは
      劇場に送られても彼女が来ない限り渡せない。
      なので事務所(ドレスコード)へ送った方が良いとのこと。
      たしかにその通りです。

2)ドレスコードから
      体調不良であり、彼女は大丈夫である。
      復帰するまでしばらくお待ちくださいとのこと。
      電話対応のため、それ以上は聞けませんでした。

3)某大手プロダクション関係者から
      別プロですがAKBに詳しい方に友人を通してお会いしました。
      詳しくは分からない。ただし事件性はない。
      体調不良であることは確かなこと。

4)某姉○グ○ープの同○事○所のきゅ○る○から
      かなり体調が悪い。
      ラジオもあと2回は出演できないので調整中とのこと。

Run through Google (can't do anything else, sorry).

(plain):
    MY take of the above:

==============

Well... at least we know (from some there) that she is recovering... or I hope she is...
    and wait...
    though, patience isn't among the gift god or nature gave me when I was born... [sweat] [sweat] [sweat]

9. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

^ Mostly, right, but I don't think DRESSCODE is NOT cooperating, I just don't think they can say anymore than what they've said, probably due to her privacy.

1.) From Theatre Staff:
    It’s natural that they don’t know anything. They advised that you don’t send letters of encouragement and such to her to the theatre, since she isn’t coming to the theatre, they can’t deliver the letters. Therefore, they said it would be better to send your letters to her office (DRESSCODE) and that she would surely receive them.

2.) From DRESSCODE:
    She’s in poor health, but she’s alright. They request that we wait a little while for her to comeback. Since this was asked through the phone, they weren’t able to tell me more than that.

3.) An official from a major production:
    I met with a professional friend who knows details about AKB. They don’t know any details. However, there is no scandal. They’re sure that she is in poor health.

4.) From someone in sister gxoup and same office’s KyuXruX [Note: I think he’s trying to keep identity of someone safe]
    She’s in really bad health. She couldn’t attend the radio for 2 times and the schedule is currently being changed.

I think she's just gotten really sick =\

10. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Oh, right, they are things that can be shown or said and things that can't... we totally understand...
    But it would be great to have an official medical report, even with a lot of CENSORED parts, but... at least it would be something and not the...
    She's sick.
    because statement without news is... just to encourage stupid rumors...
    Same day she got sick, official report, and then each day or two, a "following report".
    Is she's in a hospital, nothing more easy than transcribing the medical report of the day, censoring anything you don't want or need people to know.
    if she's at home, again nothing more easy that just a brief report of her condition... even if it's a "copy & paste" of the last one... at least, it would be something...

But the only official report we have, in real terms, doesn't say anything. =/

And DRESSCODE can do it perfectly, DRESSCODE is this:
    http://dresscode-pro.com/talent.html
    so, as I can see, they are losing almost the 15% of the agency just by Mariya's sickness. =/

But, I guess they know better hoy to handle or manage these things... I hope...

... Am I the only one feeling strange about the communicate itself, having the time stamp: 23:00:00
    I mean, just right at the 23 hours?, 00 minutes?, 00 seconds?...

bah, not that it can just happens by chance.

And yay! for me, I'm getting better at "translating-google-translator". [wonder]

==============================
    PS: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ayyyy... :inlove: :inlove:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXzDw5jyk0[/yt]

11. maliciel

maliciel Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translation!

The fact that the info comes from a somewhat unofficial channel makes it (funnily enough) a little more credible as to what it describes. It's pretty obvious who the last person is, and if it is true, I'm not really sure what to think. Part of me wants to be glad that it's a physical condition, but at the same time worried as hell. In any case, I hope there's more info, on at least her condition. Or how she is. At this point I don't even care about what's going to happen to her, but how she's doing..

In a slightly upbeat note, I completed the Mariyannu path for 1/48. Rejecting her for the video was almost impossible..

12. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

God i hope that Mariya gets well soon!
    This is so scary! :cry:
    But i'm sure she is working hard at coming back soon so not to worry her fans!!

13. oddball

oddball Member

the real bad thing in all of this is that we dont really know what it is that's wrong, I mean even if it was something really bad at least we would no right, it's all this speculation thats the worst thing.

I know that Mariyannu should have her privacy and all that but even if it is something very sensive, even a genrall outline would be better than saying nothing at all?

14. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

The worst thing is that the agency can modify the situation but it doesn't... even with high levels of privacy guaranteed, they can easily censor a medical report, but SHOW it for god's sake!.
    Any other choice, which could bring an scandal or something, would be the first scandal ever since I'm in AKB48 fandom that the "scandal-block" came BEFORE the reason of the scandal...

It's like Sayaka resigning from being captain BEFORE the newspaper showed the pics...

I wasn't here when Ayarin was fired but, what came first in that occasion?, the being fired or the pics?, AFAIK, first the purikura pics, THEN the lock-down, THEN the fire.

What management usually says?.. "wrong behavior of an idol" or something like that...

But now... nothing at all... >_________<

On the positive side, Ok!, AT LAST!, Hitoshi (you know, Mariya's heading wota, lol) and company started the "Pro-Mariyannu" campaign:

http://ameblo.jp/rider7777/entry-10748910253.html

... with the double objetive: To celebrate the 2 years of Mariyannu in AKB (we hope) (She passed the audition in January, 7th, 2009 so, in 2011 she passes the 2 years mark....)*

Side note: I'm going to present my GRADE EXAM on January, 7th, 2011... O___O wow a coincidence

... AND to present support in every AKB48 related stuff (The Movie documentary, handshakes, AIGAKU radio show (Yesterday, Tomochan was very little communicative, for that matter), etc).

" 鈴木まりやさんを応援する会 "
    something like the Official Supportive Committee of Suzuki Mariya san?
    or "Suzuki Mariya san's friends support group" or something like that... ^^''

The headquarters (lol) are in Mixi.

Everyone with a mixi account please try to join. =(

I'll kill for a Mixi account now... T_____T

.... actually I'll kill for a japanese residence permission (Resident VISA) and an Air ticket to Japan for that matter... lol.

15. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^ I don't know how it works in Japan, but in most of the world a patient's clinical chart is private and can't be easily divulged. Doctors are allowed to make public statements, but the chart itself is a legal document and it can't be displayed.

16. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I think there too... actually there are restrictions about medical charts even in veterinary, for that matter... but I wasn't thinking about the chart itself (that is designed for other purpose and most of the times is unintelligible except for the one that made it...
    I know so much about the last part... :fp: :fp: :fp: ... try to follow orders in a hospital when you can't even read what the hell the lead doctor wrote... :fp: :fp: :fp: ... anyway

But I was thinking about this:

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-10263441302.html

This was when Oku got the diagnostic of Osgood-Schlatter disease

just a diagnostic or a follow chart can be available to public as it doesn't have "hardcore" information about the patient.

the chart itself has data about heart rate, breath rate, temperature and stuff that it's of no use to the public, but a medical statement/report about the condition must be available to the family and I don't see the reason here to block that information at all.

Professional deformation I guess, I see these girls as cats, horses and dogs. [shock]

17. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

^
    She's a human being in fact, and so she has still something called a private life. And of this, both words are important.
    Her state of health is a highly private matter she choses if she wants to make it public or not. So, as they said she's resting, wait till she's better or some other news come.

To me, your eagerness of information is almost frightening.

18. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^
    ^Maybe she doesn't want people to know about her disease either, I think that is respectable too. And I also don't really see a benefit in knowing what is her exact diagnosis either :/

And don't worry about the 2ch comments, they are always saying stupid meaningless things, but don't mind that, her fans are always by her side supporting her regardless.

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

(You are actually insulting me, you realize that?...
    as a fact, the more I try to read that phrase to search the meaning of what implies, the more insulted I feel).

=====
    The fact that worries and concern me it's that there IS NO INFO AT ALL about what happened to her.
    even a medical report can omit the diagnosis, if that's what people wants to keep in private.
    As I said in the last page, this "scandal" about mariya's condition was made up.
    There is no justification of a scandal if you provide the info needed to not let the scandal happen.

(I actually edited this messages 3 times... and the 3 times I realize everything I can say would touch someone else so... I'm restricting myself to the essential )

Though I still feel I was insulted openly and public.

20. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Even if they had a world-renowned doctor go on Japanese TV and say what was wrong with her (this is just theoretical) there'd still be people on 2ch that say she's pregnant or whatever. Not to mention a few people saying shit on an anonymous board doesn't constitute a scandal in the first place. You need to just stop going on there.