Suzuki Mariya (Mariyannu) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Re: Suzuki Mariya / Team B

Ah but I go there because it's the only way I know I can access MOBAME...
    though it piss me off that everyone is talking shit about her almost as it was a festival... but, whatever... I go there just for the: what if she send mobame?.
    Because I guess sending mobame is more accessible than updating a blog.
    If something comes around, it will PROBABLY be "via" Mobame first.

2. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

In fact no, I did not realize that. And I am apologizing for any insult I could have thrown your way.
    I thought the 'To me' and 'almost' where enough to tone down the expression enough.
    I thought I was direct but I never wanted to be insulting.

これで失礼しました。

3. maliciel

maliciel Kenkyuusei

I think the pregnancy rumours are hilarious (I don't have a personal objection to that anyway). While I don't think there's a pressing need to know what's her problem, it would be nice if some light is shed on the nature of it. But yeah, I can see why she/dresscode wouldn't disclose it. Although I think the fact that it's not disclosed is a significant fact in itself?

Maybe.

4. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

The problem to not disclose the information (or part of it) it's that if its disclosed it's not believed, thus harming Mariya's image ANYWAY ....
    From my personal situation, I want her to be fine, I don't give a damn if she or she isn't with this or that, I want her to be fine, but for her to be fine I expect news about her condition.
    The "Has a poor condition" doesn't help in anyway.

For the other part... I will use Fatima as an example...
    for the non religious people, Fatima is where it is believed (for believers of course) that Virgin Mary appeared to 3 sheepherders (?) children.
    Well, the story told that she gave them 3 "secrets".
    2 were revealed eventually (one was A vision of hell (that some people sees as a prophecy for WW II, and the second one was Russia "path for redemption", that people sees sometimes as the guide to prevent another war).
    The 3rd secret was kept classified.
    The problem to hid things it's that people start imaging things "big or heavy" enough to actually provoke the desire to hid them... so, if the first secret was WW II, if the second one was "Russia guideline to prevent another war" and they were revealed, then... WHAT was the 3rd one that the church put as classified for years and years?... Actually for religious (ok, Catholics) people, you want to afraid?, you just named the words "3rd secret".
    The most curious thing EVER it's that, among my friends at last (can't speak for the outer world, lol) even the ATHEIST ones were saying: "Maybe the 3rd secret is the end of the world and the church is hiding it to not cause havoc and panic..."
    (How can an atheist not believe in god, which implies not believing in Virgin Mary too, indeed BELIEVE in the 3rd secret of Fatima?, it's a total mystery to me....but well... those are my friends... lol )
    Well... the 3rd secret was revealed...
    And the church took it as a vision of the killing attempt on the Pope back in the early 80s.
    ... where it's the funny part?, People didn't.
    People made this: "If it was just that, they could revealed it a long time ago, and it wasn't that big... THERE MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE ....
    So, if you hid something, you create expectations about something that SHOULD be hidden....

... back to AKB48, BEGINNER CENSORSHIP

Now, I hope she's fine, but the fact that nothing is known is not helping me in actually thinking she's fine... if you get my position. =/
    I'm just afraid she isn't well... actually Kana making fun was as I said, a big relief.
    (Though Kana's behavior is unpredictable... she's an alien, those guys said. xD lol...)

5. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ You're not going to get every little detail about her condition, nor do you need to know that much about her. I don't know why you don't believe that she's sick when it's already been said that she's in "poor condition", which obviously indicates that she's not fine.

6. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

...ok... as Daffy Duck says... Let's try it from the other end... ...

.... I would be more relieved (because the doubt is a nightmare by itself) with a PROGNOSTIC of her condition, which is the most important part for that matter.

But as none understand my position, let's just settle this issue like this ok?.

- The End -

7. maliciel

maliciel Kenkyuusei

MARIYANNU'S BACK

8. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Personal Announcement:

I'm crying of happiness...​

- Gobo -​

9. maliciel

maliciel Kenkyuusei

This sounds way too official.

I'll take it with a small grain of salt, but I suppose there is no reason to. Welcome back Mariyannu <3

10. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

11. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

@gobo: now that mariyannu's back, and you should be feeling well already, i just have to say this:

people (2ch akb followers) are just too quick to overreact these days. she was gone for like, 2 weeks? my oshi was gone for MONTHS back during the b3 days, without any explanations, and none of the things that happened in 2ch these days happened back then. sigh. privacy has indeed become a luxury that the girls don't have anymore.

just a piece of advice if you want to survive this cruel idol fandom world: learn to filter the news, and learn to ignore comments from people who are not even probably fans of your oshimen.

12. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

yeah I know, but unless someone here could spy for us MOBAMEs, then I haven't found any other source of info. =/
    They could anyway lie just to stop things going around... (they=DRESSCODE).

=========================
    Anyway, it passed... even in the... errrr... "down tone" if you get my idea of the first post She did 2 mobame (I think, I'm not sure), 1 nau (I'm sure because I follow her) and 1 extra blog post.
    The "nau" one was kinda "serious" (I'm using google) anyway, but, I'll keep in my mind the last blog...
    the "hey!, check it out ! I appear in this magazine!" style. ^^

I don't think she's full back in the line, but, as I don't know what happened I guess we'll just have to wait...

But, again... 2ch is 2ch and I know how it is... but, MOBAMEs command. lol.

Side note: I hope January, 7th she give me luck enough to get my damn grade exam right. ^^

Back to Mariya: I think the support group will remain and January, 7th she accomplishes 2 years in AKB so I'm waiting for news on that side too. (Thankfully, AMEBLO is better than 2ch for that matters).

And for those people who want Mariya out of AKB, I don't know what would happen tomorrow, but for today, you will have to keep waiting. .

(Sorry, had to).

13. jun_no_takamina

jun_no_takamina Kenkyuusei

glad to know Mariyannu is well now :) ,i am quite worried about her condition when she was sick for some days

14. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

There's too much sad up in this thread :(

On sale today! - 2010-12-27 22:55:56
    Young Magazine is on sale today!!
    [​IMG]
    There’s a feature in there about AKB48 in Singapore’s live
    [​IMG]
    I’m in there too, so you should definitely check it out

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Source: http://ameblo.jp/mariyasuzuki/

15. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

MARIYANNU's NAUs:

I'm confused at the last one... T___T

anyway, important thing is that, apparently if I didn't mess up things here.... she is back in training/lessons which means she is better... ( [party] )

16. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

It means something like : I want to meet with Kana soon !

Edit: ooops sorry, it's kanna not kana as corrected. My bad.

17. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

which would be?, because Kana (our Kana) is: 香 + 菜, not 栞 + 菜

18. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    I googled and it's actually Kanna. Apparently some HP member. I guess.

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I'm an idiot, I got even pics from her blog... lol

http://ameblo.jp/kanna-arihara/entry-10678609306.html

She was part of the cast of ALICE IN DEADLY SCHOOL... I don't know if she's in the next Mariya's play too, though.

(PS: Ah, yes, she is in Rakka too [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] )

==========================

PS2: Mariyannu (and I guess all 7th gen kenkyuusei?) passes audition on January, 7th, 2009.
    So the group of support for Mariyannu in MIXI is holding a celebration for that...
    and... January, 7th, 2011 is a B5 stage... and Mariyannu DID NOT SUSPEND IT .

So...

[party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]
    [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

Not to mention again that I have my grade exam that day... .

Also I guess she isn't updating her blog because she had to "recover" those 2 weeks so I'm afraid she arrives in a coma to her house... =/

20. maliciel

maliciel Kenkyuusei

Wait, what are these NAU things? D: