Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

On the SKE Vs ABK Ariyoshi, the announcer called Juri "Dead Eyes"! I think that's a cool nickname for her specially if she is playing a tuff guy part. [clap]

Like they make Majisuka Gakuen 4 and Juri gets the charactor "Dead Eyes". [rock]

2. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Hi there! Welcome to the thread bro
    Indeed. The nickname Messhi which means dead eye at first came from Ariyoshi's joke itself. It was taken back then when she was still a kenkyuusei and made her first appearance in the show. Ever since that day, she kept getting called me (eye) shi (dead) in almost every cases from anta dare to bingo. Some even recognized it as her traits

Anyway in MG 3, she already had this nickname and her character is pretty badass. It's Messhi (no, not that football player), the evil genius.... hopefully in any next series she will has the chance to appear more with the same personality. Her episode had a good script fortunately. But it was rly short...

3. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Cute indeed but her stare is pretty funny :D
    It reminds me of her face on AKBingo after she got 'SDS' wrong. ^^

[​IMG][​IMG]

I guess the Skirt Hirari comparison is legit but it's about the details isn't it :D Skirt patterns are completely different and the top part is fancier in the mid ^^
    [​IMG]

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Oh talking about that AKBINGO games, I remember it again the part that made me couldn't stop laughing was when they got asked what does HDD stand for. She is one of a kind and her answer is expected to come from someone like her, yet it's so laughable :D HDD for her stands for Hai Daredemo Daisuki desu :lol: Worst part is even when they got asked to translate I have fourty eight CDs and she didn't even realize "fourty eight" is a number :lol: :lol: :fp: How come fourty eight turned into eck benedict in her mind (well they sounds familiar in pronounciation but come on!) :D

It's indeed different. Even in fact, it could be getting closer if we are to compare it with Iiwake Maybe's. Tbh, their costume in one or two occassions are looking similar. It's just about modification which can make 'em looks more gorgeous :awesome: It's like that Team A's janken seifuku which was also used by the young girls in one of a concert is like a modification of Juuryoku's and Iiwake's. At least if we're about to compare it with RIVER's then we can call it a false :p

[​IMG]

But anyway, she looks pretty good with red and that bun hairstyle :blush:
    first time in MV with it. She and Ricchan also talk about volley, so in the Team A MV, there might be a scene of them playing volley, either in volley club, or something related.
    ===============

Anyway as a reminder, she will be appearing in the 2nd episode of AKB48 SHOW in the Heavy Rotation live performance. List of performing members are
    Iriyama Anna, Oshima Yuko, Kato Rena, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, Kitahara Rie, Kojima Haruna, Sasaki Yukari, Shimazaki Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Takahashi Minami, Tano Yuuka, Nagao Mariya, Yamauchi Suzuran, Yokoyama Yui, & Watanabe Mayu

From the October 7th show of AKB48 no Anta, Dare?
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP9zr8WLrD0[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_02Py-RtWgg[/yt]

5. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    wasnt it kojima haruna the first one that come out with dead eyes? [think]

well my first impression with the costume is kinda plain and not suit team A style..
    is kinda something that team B would wear,well since the center is ex team B i guess nothing could go wrong..
    just hope the song is the usual dark one instead cute and energic team b PV tho i kinda doubt it with that sport outfit thing..

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Both. But it was a thanks to ariyoshi who made it repetitive and turns it into her "character".
    Even until today she got called by that nickname in the show and in any other. He is great at bullying someone

Well, the last two got her centered too, and even if we have to remember the Kodoku no Hoshizora is also a Mayu centered song with Ricchan on the front. The point is, I don't think it's about the center. It's just a theme that they picked. I don't find much trouble with it either as in daily basis, the songs they got to perform in theater also include some cheerful themed song. Until this very moment, they succedd in making us an impression of Juuryoku Sympathy as theirs :awesome: About the volley club, it's just in music video. I don't think it will affect everything so big lol

To reminds it, it was the members who said kiss made countdown to be a cute song. Their standard of cute might be different from us, so we really don't know until we heard it by ourselves. The costume is just...normal isn't it? :^^;: I don't see anything too cutey from it. Beside, the color is a bit darker and they had to wear those boots which are cool. However, I agree if this got to be some cute themed song, then there are changes to be made than the previous Team A's song. To be personal, I prefer the dark themed rather than a cute one, though if this turns awesome then I won't mind at all. Whether this turns good or not in reality, idk

let's hope this doesn't be another wh7 :lol:

====

[​IMG]

According to Juri, Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku PV was revealed in today theater performance of Team B. In the monday, there's a schedule for Team K's performance, which probably will also reveal another PV of this single.

===============

AKB48 SHOW #2
    - Heavy Rotation -

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqeIzvKiw-0[/yt]

[​IMG]

================

Juri will also be participating in the friday show of AKB48 no Anta, Dare? (18/10) along with Tanochan, Miyupon, and Karen :awesome: Awesome listup isn't it? First time seeing her with Miyupon. Oh wait, it's the 2nd. Her first was with the Knock-out Corps together. Hopefully this one got uploaded as nearly in the last two months there hasn't been any episode for Juri that got uploaded [worried]

7. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    just watched that anta dare video above,damn..its so interesting..
    why in the world they didnt uploaded this eps..
    it told the origin of KSGK in team A,didnt understand much of it.i guess yui was the the first one to start it by calling ryouka KSGK.that why ryouka is the center of KSGK while izurina is the spy within KSGK,tano is responsible of being cool in KSGK.they didnt say much about juri,probably she is the same as tano tho its more like tsundere i think..
    man hope somebody give a summary of it,i guess i will just posted it in team A thread..

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Kind of. Well, we can never be sure where it started. Everything comes from a simple joke. Beside, KSGK is not really something original that can refer only to Ryouka. As much as I'm concern, there are also members in several sister groups which can be considered as kusogaki. Though, it all changed after Shinobu, the costume designer decided to put it into a logo under some anonymous' order and give them all into a group. Actually, people tend to left out Haruppi in the KSGK team :lol: Anyway my point is, it has already been there even before the costume created. It's just exposed recently and people exaggerate it too much. But I think the management also want us the fans to have a look at it by starting to promote its name in several show like bingo and anta dare. The video just telling you about correlation and one another.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kscPOsvavlo[/yt]

[​IMG]

Here comes Juri first cream experience! :lol:
    Well, too bad I miss the stream due to some technical issue. I guess a video will be up soon. Anyway, it seems they are showing Juri's auditioning video before her times to answer the game question. Haha, she hasn't changed much on face :lol: I think it's all about hairstyle and body growth on her. Spiritoso. Nice choice of clothing there. On the next episode, she will still be making an appearance in different type of game. I don't really know how to call it, but it's the game where you bite a kind of elastic rubber and pulled it backwards. The times where your opponent let her bite slip, the thing will come after your mouth and it will be so hurt :D It's been a while since it's played. Also, she brought the tonight episode insight segment

[​IMG]

9. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    bhkekeke juri.. :rofl:
    at first glance from the side she looks like haruppi but now that o take a good look at it somehow it kinda remind me of utada hikaru style as well..
    well didnt know that she ever had that kind of hair cut..

10. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

she does look like a boy and she is soooo handsome...in her audition video...

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    The most awesome things today is that they brought the shonichi (first day) of Yokoyama Team A [party] Well, technically it is not really the first day. But they might want to make it her official start. After all, the old setlist was built by both Mariko and Takamina. This one is something new with Yui involvement.

[​IMG]

Now cut that Tenshi no Shippo. We have Zan'nen Shoujo! for Juri here :awesome: Oh dear, how awesome is it. Well, not really that awesome actually. I've never been into that song, but right now I might. At least, it's better than tenshi no shippo which hasn't grown at all on me. I will put more stuffs until I watch the whole stage by myself. The unit here consist of Aaya, Ricchan, and Juri. Ricchan as the center as usual. But like TnS, I'm hopping for her to take the center position once Ricchan starting to go for an absence. Like in most cases, she also had a lot of MCing time here. After the unit parts, and near the 13th song. Even it's a great fact that the MC part after unit songs are only brought by the trio of Annin, Juri and Haruppi today. I don't know whether this number will still be up for the next performance, but if it is, then this is her frakkin time to shine. I definitely am going to miss Juuryoku Sympathy, but am happy enough to see a fresh start of the team, even though there will still be their official new stage in the next year. But this thing at the meantime, is cool

lol yeah, it looked like haruppi much :lol: even after she managed to pass the kks audition, her hairstyle is still the same. The only difference is her bangs position. During the auditioning, or say before her entrance into AKB48, she used no bangs. But now, she rocks like a shooting star [rock] I think it's just her natural beauty since she was born. Her face didn't really changed much, I meant, not trying to say she doesn't change, she did change, but uh....the progress is looking really natural and unlike some girls who drastically looks different after and before her entrance to AKB48

noez, im the handsome one!

12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I personally really like Zannen Shoujo. Juri did great for the opening stage. [party] Her expressions were pretty good. Tbh I was kinda tired of Tenshi no Shippo since it's also part of AKB's KKS stage. :^^;: So I'm pretty happy with her unit.
    Well the official under system isn't anymore right? So I can hope for Juri to eventually cover a position in Tsundere if any of them may be absent? ^^

Overall I think the new setlist is really suited for Ryoka/Juri/Tano, their presence was great throughout the entire stage.

Btw I was finally able to catch up on Juri's Seitansai. [party] I was wondering if anyone still remembers what Juri and Ryoka have talked about in the 2nd MC break (after the unit performances)? It seemed to be interesting but I didn't get the content. :c
    Did Ryoka toy around on purpose (ksgk) while she was reading the letter or is Kawaei's handwriting that bad? ^^

13. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    About the 2nd MC break, Ryouka said when she sent Juri a simple birthday message,
    Juri replied in a really long elaborated message.
    Juri got embarrassed because of that.
    Ryouka also said Juri is a little short tempered.

While the part where Ryouka was reading the letter,
    turns out that since they're having a birthday party with Juri the day before,
    Ricchan left her letter in home and forced to write one again by hiding in Juri's home toilet. :fp:

Couple that with Ricchan's BKA where she wrote quite a handful of wrong kanji.
    Ryouka had a hard time reading the letter, there're just too many wrong words. :hehe:

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Sorry, wasn't able to pay attention to the overall stage. Was night, late, etc, but I guess goh has done that part. Anyway, in a few occassion she got placed as Mayuyu's cover. That's one of the greatest considering Mayu took almost every front row of the stage, well she is the center if we have to put it simple. She is a great center if I have to say. Like in the very first minutes of September 25th stage, nobody even called for her name but soon in the middle and during the end, her names got shouted like everywhere in the theater room. It was just a little time chance, now imagine if she got more then a lot would've happened. Also, in this "Yokoyama Team A" waiting stage, in case she has to cover for Mayu, then she would be moved temporarily to Candy, which song is uhm...yeah I kind of not liking it :^^;: Thought glass no i love you is better.

[​IMG]

Quite an irony in the AKBINGO! question part where Juri forgot the necklace she bought together with Karen at Harajuku back when they were still a KKS :lol: I think I remember that she showed the same shape of necklace back then, though it was really like two years ago. She must've forgotten where to put it right now. Also as an addition, Hikari TV will broadcast the Juri Seitansai back in October 4th. Meaning, there'll be an HD version of its awaiting (for download later)

15. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    yeah,juri just forget where she put that necklace,recently she posted a pic while wearing it..
    [​IMG]
    still the expression when sata-san ask about it whereabouts was hilarious and made a great twist for that eps..

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Her plastic phone wrapper is quite hillarious. Last time her iPhone made its break on the bus and the last regza fell into the bath already showed how attached she is to her phone :D That thing could be a way to anticipate another case of her phone falling into the bath and get burried underwater :D

[​IMG]
    A picture of her in the PR banner of Anta Dare.
    Image was taken during her meal party scene in the last show which is October 7th

As a reminder, the 4 members of 12th generation are going to made their appearance in tomorrow show of anta dare. They are Juri, Karen, Miyupon, and Tanochan. As usual, we'll be hopping for another official upload of the episode. Better if the MC could be lead by Izuma either.Also, her recent dareka no tame ni visit to Yamada Town will be covered in tonight Music Japan.

17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

AKBingo

She looks so different than her tryouts! :lol:

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

The gourmett idol went for a date...with Haruppi. Seems like they both managed to get along well. Haha, I guess the previous fact of her to tends to get closer to concurrent members are right. After Fuuchan, it's time for Haruppi. Well, she even stated it a few days ago for being able to interract more with Haruppi. She looked very happy from it. Juri managed to brainwash the girl with her infamous homemade pancake. We all know things she made from scones to pancake are always brought to any event or to any practice lessons. It's like everyone in the group has managed to get a taste of her pancake, some even come from sister groups. lol, it would be so funny if Haruppi later really get motivated to conquer the line of pancake in fukuoka after this visit [hehe]

[​IMG]

Today show of anta dare looks fun with all 12th generation played. The exposure of 12th generation has been done for a while and if things keep going like this, it will reaches its significant expose during the first months of 2014. Hopefully yes it is. Well anyway, the gourmett idol also brought the melonpan part to the show.

Anyway, she will be appearing in tomorrow koubetsu handshake event in Pacifico Yokohama Venue. While in Sunday October 20th, she will be assigned in the same lane as Iriyama Anna, Shimazaki Haruka, & Takeuchi Miyu in lane 6. Words on the street also said she made it as a center of backcover in the recent AKB newspaper

19. popoon

popoon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
  20. Theli

Theli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Good to see Juri in this unit, i really like Zannen Shoujo!

It's just too bad that i can't actually watch any of the Team A shows. In fact, stage performances or TV shows are totally out of my reach (due to my crappy internet connection)... :fp: :(