Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Yep, the Youtube version is also out there to check [clap]
    Actually, there have been several segments from the late previous episode uploaded in a japanese site, but they were scattered. I got that part where Karen with the recon corps coat had this janken with Juri. But anyway, highlighting this October 18th show

12th Generation Festival

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejm5CFJ0Pdc[/yt]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APA908JQZCE[/yt]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7816PkBkH0[/yt]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCdiDn6lRuQ[/yt]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRce8jFJDIM[/yt]​

That episode is frakkin' awesome! :awesome:
    Really if I have to say it, 12th gen saikouuu! So that tiara Juri wear is for her winning in the 1/4 oshare sousenkyo. It was really hillarious that her phone mail is written in english, which she claimed is LINE translated :lol: What even made it funnier is that in Miyupon's text to tell Izuma about getting to skytree, and then when he accepted Juri, they both went to Skytree :lol: I couldn't stop laughing when seeing Miyupon wandering around and scratch the monitor on the back. Karen's part about protecting Izuma on her confession part is kind of awkawrd but so hillarious too.

I got an extreme laugh by watching this show, so I will definitely recommend it to everyone, especially those who love 12th gen :awesome: Like Karen said, just if all the 12th gen is there, the whole show is going to turns badass [rock] I feel kind of relieved they don't put Juri in that sister act anymore. They should've exposed other parts than it :p Nice that Juri won the MVP too. Overall a great show

========

There has been a few changes to lane formation in Nationwide Handshake event at Hiroshima Green Arena today. Juri who was suppose to be assigned to lane 6 with Annin, Paruru, and Miyu is going to be-..well she is going nowhere. But people on her lane is changing, it's now Yui & Tano. So lane 6 are:

Juri, Tano, Annin, and Yuihan

Bet that they got a lot of things to play. Tano has this posted on her google+ to bait more fans to come to lane 6

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6NIXgoW_9Y[/yt]

2. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Takahashi Juri Mobame 131017
    [​IMG]

3. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    uwwaahh..that pic.. :drool:

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

She was being put as the backcover center of the recent AKB newspaper. Seems to be a birthday related theme. I wonder if the management is going to start putting her on contract with any other model magazine for her to appear. She has a nice persona anyway, it doesn't have to be gravure, as she even prefer not to, but say like some model magazine would be cool for a start [clap]

[​IMG]
    Daily pict of Juri having Hiroshima's grilled food as her dinner after yesterday handshake event

Also in October 24th, Juri is going to appear in AKB48 no Anta, Dare? along with Morikawa Ayaka, Oshima Ryoka, and Iwata Karen. I'm expecting something cool to be shown here as well

====

Anyway I've packed a bunch of Juri pictures in one and will continously update them for at least once in two months. If any of you are interested to download them, feel free to have a visit to Takahashi Juri creative corner in the STAGE48 Theatre section

5. popoon

popoon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
  6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

There's a slight preview of UG's MV in the latest AKBINGO! Though it was short, but the costume kind of reminds me to zenza girls but with more colors in addition :D It's muchaburi dodgeball again but this time it's the old fellas that they fought with. Oh well then, too bad the last week episode already revealed her punishment already as you guys might have figured out what it will be. Anyway, kiss made countdown doesn't really sound that bad. It's not really cute, it's more of youth I suppose. However, the song is kind of generic to my ear and doesn't really draw anything special beside it's from the awesome Team A. The MV might settled in a school or perhaps sport clubs I guess? Considering Juri had herself assigned to volleyball club scene along with several other members. And the floor in their costume photo kind of reminds me to the same floor like in the volley clothes'. So the theme must have not gone too far from it.

[dm]k2X654za5RRpy84O2dE[/dm]​

Mocchi hit Juri in the 3rd round. That refusing part is quite awkward with her going silent after being told :^^;: lol, cannot stop laughing at Juri releasing the rubber before the bad boys has even finished pulling it over :lol: It hit him right to even made him flip off. She should've tricked the game twice lol :p

7. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^ :lol: Saw that episode. Juri gets smacked by the ball , fall so the ground but still says"No, I wasn't hit!" :lol:

8. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

That's going to be a very interesting episode. :lol: Ryoka's going to be a riot.

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

It's suppose to be.

Well, everything that has Karen - Juri in is always interesting to watch :awesome:
    Ryochan coming too is good, even much better if there would be Tano too. Members seems to be given some DS related game, though wasn't really sure what was it. Yusuke spoke about embarassing cute face SP, which probably means members are going to through that acting game again :D Juri sister act seems to be back in this episode too if we have to judge from the given image. Hopefully this one got an official upload, or even unofficial is kuul too.

lol yeah, technically the ball bounced from the wall so there are chances she didn't see it directly. But to be honest, that part is a bit awkward :D But that's where everything funny started. I thought she would be using that chance but in the end she just agreed with everything :D Afterwards, come the funniest where she hit bad boys with the rubber :lol:

====

[​IMG]
    Some photos together during the filming of UG MV, photo posted by Minarun

10. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Might as well drop these here. [hehe]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    For some reason I find that last gif of Juri falling down and going off the frame very funny :D

12. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    Juri in this week FRIDAY's Yu Satsu Corner

It's cruel that she spoke about the reality of her :angry: How dare you made fun of her stupidness!!!$#%#^???
    Nah' just kidding :lol: But seriously, she is academically bad but suppose to be athletically good. Though she has never really shown us her throw to the opponent's side. Perhaps just because a matter of chance

=====

[​IMG]

In October 27th, Juri is going to participate in the nationwide handshake event at Nagoya Dome. She will be assigned in lane 10. Those members in lane 10 are Izuta Rina, Iwata Karen, Oshima Ryoka, Oba Mina, Takahashi Juri, Tano Yuuka, Nakamura Mariko, & Hirata Rina

Bunch of young folks. Well, a few are not really that young in a matter of age but yeah they're next gen in overall. Also as an addition, Juri, Karen, & Ryochan are going to be included in the second part of broadcasting unit,

13. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    we ware lucky,someone got that 131024 antadare episode featuring ayaroid,juri,karen,and ryoka uploaded..
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjI2MTA2OTk2.html[/youku]
    not sure if its official from utub or not but who care.. :D

14. popoon

popoon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjI2NTg1Nzk2.html[/youku]
    Kiss made Countdown's pv

15. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Thanks for all the video guys, now to make it complete here it comes...

[​IMG]

Undergirls - Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku PV

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjI2NTQxOTYw.html[/youku]​

It's actually better than I expected. I've been quite optimistic ever since I heard its 10 seconds preview in the latest AKBINGO!, but I don't know if its MV is going to be this gold. With all these talks about Renacchi's failure push, I think she is doing pretty well in Kaisoku. There aren't much of movements in dance anyway, so it's actually a quite advantage for her as she's lacking in energetic move. But in overall, the WCenter has played their part great. The music is good to hear too. The storyline isn't that epic anyway, so I won't comment much on it. It's like whether it's present or not, it doesn't affect the whole MV for my watch.
    The mix of oldies and newies is a bit awkawrd in the first place. Things turn worse at the dancing part where they couldn't really blend. But I think their role in the MV has been allocated well. Aw, nice to see they couple both 12th aces at the stairs scene :D

As usual, Juri hasn't really played much parts in the video. She is like a non-essential personel here, but her few seconds appearance has been silver to gold. The costume which is quite similar to zenza girls kind of reminds me to her in the kenkyuusei days. I love it this PV has a closeup scene where we can see members in full screen. Kiss made countdown is nearly the same, even worse as in its dancing part, Juri is nearly invisible to see :D The position isn't really friendly and moreover that few seconds smash scene in volley part wasn't that long. The tragedy like in ikiru no koto is repeated :^^;:

[​IMG]

16. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    You kinda predicted that after the formation photo got released, didn't you? ^^

But ye I'm kinda sad about Juri's screen time in the team A PV.
    It feels like the 2nd row girls Haruppi/Annin got plenty of very cool scenes though.

Is there any chance that they'll put Kiss made countdown into their current theater setlist?

17. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    Juri celebrating her birthday as the backcover center from the October Issue of AKB Newspaper
    ==========================​

[​IMG]

Yeah, kinda. Well, it doesn't like she is totally invisible, but hey it's out of generic fans' eyes to caught :( Oh well, may the situation in reality isn't like what am I saying. I thought the volleyball club is going to be exposed quite a lot especially Ricchan there. So I thought she could've gained more less advantages of being in the same club as such senbatsu girl like Ricchan. But lol, even Ricchan seems to not have as much as the other uppers.

For the theater, I don't really know. Well, cannot be so sure but it can just be included if they wanted to. After all, the setlist is going to be changed next year anyway. I am not really keen with all the stages, but Team A (I meant the new one) barely put their team song in theater performance. Even kodoku no hoshizora has only been played once in the anniversary performance. Yokoyama Team A starts something fresh, so it might change though. After all, the team is fit with almost every genre. The new waiting stage has a better listup in overall anyway, so I am happy enough for now

Anyway, Juri has finished another filming of AKBINGO! today. There was Ayanan too, so my bet is the new Team 4 is going participate more in the shows later (read: omg! they are going to eat more screentimes of her!!!!). Juri knows how to style her long hair well :blush:

[​IMG]

18. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ MariYagi also participated in that AKBingo filming, so its probably one of the senior vs. junior episode.

A little question.
    Looking at the 34th single handshake sold out slot,
    Juri did much more better than her peers like Tano or Tomu (by a large margin too)
    but those two manage to rank in the election but not Juri.
    I'm puzzled, anyone know why?
    *Of course I know handshake result is not equal to election result,
    I'm looking for a much more detailed explanation.
    For instances, is it because Juri have a lot of casual fans?
    or not too many kami-oshi but a lot of second/third oshi?

19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Perhaps it is, well the theme has been somewhere around it anyway, from muchaburi, sport games, nearly everything include as least a part of the older generation there. I think the promotional of 12th gen starts from step by step, leaving off the oldies so that the fans won't really be shocked when their screen is taken over by all new girls. Well, it has always been like that, but in a few occassion it doesn't work, but hey this one seems to do

About her sousenkyo ranking. Nobody can give you a comprehensive correct answer on what is going on. Yes, she has more fans out there compared to Tano or Tomu. People has never been throwing extreme compliment to her like they do to Milky's. But a lot of fans are satisfied meeting her as they stated she is good to talk with, and of course she's beauty. Put it simply, she is attracting for the market. It explains how she managed to reach the top among 12th gen and do good in koubetsu. Even in fact she is the highest ranking for the category of non exposed members in Team A. If we have to put it in rank, fastest slot caught by the three senbatsu, but with Mariko leaving, it turns to be Takamina, Mayuyu, Yui, Ricchan, and actually there's Juri right below her. In some occassion like Sayokuro she sold faster than Annin or even Ayarin. Ayarin is down, she's old, sorryez, but Annin will go up along with her recent media exposure, so we can be so sure Juri will have to rank lower for the moment. So my point is, she is doing pretty well out there in terms of popularity

But again, we have to remember the aspect of sousenkyo, it's all about vote. It's clearly there are some tano/tomu-oshi who bought more singles than Juri-oshi to vote for the concerning member in the senbatsu sousenkyo. You can never know how many fans are there behind those numbers. Beside, the numbers are limited to several degree. Who knows if Juri is ranked somewhere in 65 or in that case 69 (or worse). It's like asking how come Sasshi can get the first place. Well, there are a lot of answers for it, but none are specificly right. Same for this too. I can just say "oh right, Tomu is a good performer and she's kuul" but the fact is not every good performer receive a good ammount of votes.

Once her media expose starts which will eventually happen, that sousenkyo train is going to be wrecked by her just like how Ricchan popped out of nowhere in the rank

20. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ I understand those things.
    I'm actually expecting someone who went to her handshake and shed some light on the demographic of her fans.
    Like if you're popular among the younger audience, they probably don't have much power to power vote you when the election comes.