Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Me too super worried when they announce the result until 30th and there's still no her name yet. She looks surprised and so happy
    [​IMG]

2. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    same here, i thought shes not gonna make it again..
    unexpected result but nonetheless im so happy for her..

3. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    My expression when they announced Juri as an Under Girl is indescribable...
    Mega happy for her!!!

I haven't got my CDs to vote for her yet, but I really hope we can keep her there! :D <3

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

[140521] Takahashi Juri Google+:

Everyone (T ^ T)!!!
    As it's announced, I got into rank #21 !!(T_T)
    Thank you very much !!!!
    This far in a really shot time,
    One vote of one vote by us,
    Really really thank you !!!(T ^ T)(T ^ T)
    I cannot hold it back (T ^ T)

7,469 votes

I feel that the thought of everyone has been put here.
    I want to answer those expectations and not to ever waste those thoughts
    Only to aim at the top
    This, I of course feel the same way as my fans feel

Until the official votes counting day,
    let's fight together.

The result of this breaking announcement surely led to my confidence.
    I will celebrate it with you at the counting day with this confidence I save

It cannot stop here.
    Let's do our best together!!
    Thank you in advance for your support!!

------

What a surprising day for all of us! Even Juri herself! just like Ricchan, I always believe sousenkyo's rank is so modifiable through exposure. This time it proves it great. Now let's we keep this up and by June 6th if this get consistent, she will really make it into UnderGirls :XD: She must've been so happy with this.

5. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday
    She seemed so surprised and happy. If I wasn't so worried about my oshi ranking so low in the prelims I would have bought a vote for her. But seeing her so excited today made me really happy :cry: Hopefully she will be able to maintain her postion in UG in the real thing as well.

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    June 6th is still like two weeks and two days more. Of course, there is definitely gonna be "revenge" from those fans whose oshimen didn't make it in or rank lower than expected. I just hope, Juri and friends can survive this huge upcoming wave. I actually got a good feeling for her in this year. But so did I last year, yet she wasn't ranking in :( But I suppose the condition has changed a lot since that time. She has centered more unit songs in concert as ever, got into a quite strategic position in YTA (ignore STA) with a loveable feedback in MCing, keeping her place tight in handshake result (even though 12th gen in general are losing to 3 musketeers), getting more fans through constant exposure in anta dare (oh and not to mention those 5 continous mvp records) as well as other varieties, and now with Sailor Zombie on going in this campaign phase, Mucchan is a huge lift for Juri to get into Under Girls....

I believe for someone who hasn't ranked yet like her, getting into any position this year would be lovely enough. But still, she got a top aim to be in UG. Better if she can center it. As for me personally, I would be happy enough if she can get a huge ammount of screentime in the made MV later. Centering NG, FG, or worst case UpG, or at least in UG but strategic position would be so cool. After all, like togasaki said, if she can break her messhi, she will shine as bright as Acchan's. All she needs is exposure, and of course a few "magic words" from her to fans to vote for [hehe]

btw, this is the full prelim announcement video. kind of glad it's in the same day as Team B's theater performance

if the video does not show watch the video here

(cannot embed it here since it's limited)

[​IMG]
    "I was always out of the rank, but this is the first time someone called my name in the preliminary announcement.
    My aim is at the center of Under Girls, that is the top."

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  7. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    I'm very happy for Juri:banana:, when she said she aims at undergirls, seems her fans took it seriously :). I'm positive she'll stay in undergirls, good luck to her. :approve:

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I hope all KSGKs senbatsu in previous Yokoyama Team A make it into the Under Girls. I meant, it's gonna be so awesome to get them reunite. Maybe, they can just give them a ksgk-themed song if any of them centered the group's top rank :XD: Haha what a wish... Btw, as I wrote in the sousenkyo thread in news & release section, Juri is the highest ranking AKB new generation member in the preliminary. Of course, I am also implying to her status who have never ranked in the last two sousenkyo. This one is like a very huge leap. Hopefully it can stay constant or even better until June 6th. I guess we are not the only one who worry about that. I see that she also got quite nervous to predict whether it would stay stable or not :lol: This one is her response to the preliminary result in today's nicovideo broadcast of 36th Single -Labrador Retriever- Launching. She was with Mayuyu, Paruru, and Ricchan. All permanent senbatsu members with her. Would be lovely if she can join the "team" soon :XD:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    when you are combining two weirdos at once :lol:

9. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Very glad she finally ranked. Hopefully she stays around same spot. I voted for her last year but can't this year. Hoping all the best for her though.

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
  11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Labrador Retriever performance in MUSIC FAIR today (05/24)

Aside from the upcoming radio show in NHK (Watashitachi no Monogatari), Juri will also make her first TV appearance in Quiz 30 ~Danketsu Seyo!
    A program by Fuji TV, airs June 1st, 2014 from 19:58 to 20:54

Tamura Atsushi (Moderator) & Roura (Moderator)

Guest:
    Ishida Haruka, Ichikawa Miori, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Jonishi Kei, Uchida Mayumi, Oya Masana, Owada Nana, Ogasawara Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kawaei Rina, Kitahara Rie, Kojima Mako, Kobayashi Kana, Shimazaki Haruka, Shimada Haruka, :D Takahashi Juri :D, Tanabe Seirai, Tano Yuuka, Nakanishi Chiyori, Nakamura Mariko, Hirata Rina, Matsui Jurina, Minegishi Minami, Miyazaki Miho, Miyazawa Sae, Yagura Fuuko, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshida Akari, & Watanabe Mayu

With that much ammount of member, I doubt she will get a good ammount of screentime lol

---

[​IMG]

By the way, she looks so cute in today 2shot event. She wore the same clothes as Ryochan did. Turns out that actually the clothes are one they bought together yesterday (05/23) when Juri had a day off. After all those hectic schedule, she finally feels like being in the old day where she didn't have that much job to take :lol: It's also has been a while since her last meeting with Yuuritan who is now her younger brother as she saw Juri as older brother :lol:

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  12. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

@Stankovic thanks again for all the updates and translation
    She finally can rest a bit before shamekai and even went to shopping the same clothes and eat with Ryoochan, wanting to see more interaction of those ksgk members lol
    Btw, here is full version (both song and 36 senbatsu member) Labrador Retriever from AKB48SHOW last night

Of course Juri doesn't have a lot of screen time in that performance so I'm going to grab Sailor Zombie ep 6 right now :awesome:

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

So apparently, the Juri strikes on TV show doesn't just stop there. Well, indeed she receives like very small ammount of clear screentimes in those two performances :lol: We can see her good on the back, but for a solo screen, I only notice like one until two :lol: In exchange, we're gonna get a VTR of Juri's love confession to someone named Taku-kun in the upcoming Renai Sousenkyo this week. The show will make its broadcast on Wednesday, May 28th. Still unclear what is she doing there.

And who the hell is this Taku-kun :asdfgh:

lol it's kind of awkward to see Juri doing this as she barely involves in anything like this beside anta dare. well, even that is just her and niizuma which in the act considered as "oniichan" for Juri. This time is some random guy [hehe] I wonder how'd she do. Her face which starring at the bottom makes it look like she barely remember what to say >( lol. After Genki harass her skirt, how dare this guy do this lol :fear:

[​IMG]

and currently, she is in Iwate for nationwide handshake event of Heart Ereki and Mae Shika Mukanee. She is allocated in Lane 5 along with Yui, Paruru, and at last Maachun :lol: As it can be seen in the picture, she also played in the mini live performance of the event.

14. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    If I saw that right, Juri was in the same tent as Ricchan and Annin ... I really, really hope she is okay. She must be worrying like crazy. It must have come as a great shock for her to see/hear her best friend getting attacked. :( I hope she'll be able to meet with Ricchan again soon.

15. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Lane 5: Ogasawara Mayu, Shimazaki Haruka, Takahashi Juri, & Yokoyama Yui
    Lane 6: Iriyama Anna, Oshima Ryoka, Kawaei Rina, Kuramochi Asuka, & Takajo Aki

As I've written in the incident topic, to remember how close lane 5 and 6 is, had made me really scared. They are indeed in the same tent as it's drawn in the image above. Basically, the attack went out in lane 6 which is just a few steps from Juri, and worst is it happens to her best friend, a senpai figure, a sister-like and someone who she very close with. She must have been so emotional after all this happening. Moreover, Annin who's her friend from old 4 and Yokoyama Team A was also slashed and went into surgery. Juri is just 16, and she must've heard both girls' scream louder than people outside. I am glad to know she is alright and managed to went back safely.

[​IMG]

This is just the beginning. I wonder how will she do with Ricchan after all this shit and whether she will treat fans the same as before. I meant, the management must've told her to do as she usually does but with more distinction. However, I believe someone emotional and short temper as her would be afraid to face fans that close. I meant, if you look at her recent updates, it's all talk about how grateful she is to her fans and how strong she gets from all the cheer. She said to want to meet them again, talk directly, etc. But really...with no update...not even a single cast from her after the incident, especially when she just said she took a lot of photos a day before in mobame...I wonder what's gonna happen :(

[​IMG]

16. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think she's not updating because management told the girls so. As far as I know, nobody updated their G+ since the incident happened. We can't know about the girls' feelings or thoughts about it like that but it's probably better this way. They need to calm down and think about what happened without feeling pressured of updating some social media sites asap because fans might be waiting and others might already have posted something. Sorting their heads is way more important than throwing out some G+/mobame posts. We know that Juri and others were able to leave the venue safely and don't have to attend any public events today and that should be enough for now.
    Still, I won't deny that this will affect Juri and everyone else and we can only hope that at least some trust can be regained with time. It must be horrible hearing and maybe even seeing your best friend and another friend of yours getting attacked. :(

17. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

^ True, if I'm not mistaken Yuko and Tano Yuka posted something on that day but they deleted it again. Yuko said the girls are fine though.
    Yuasa Hiroshi (AKB48's theater manager) and Tomonobu Togasaki (GM of AKB48's theater) are the only ones who updating their G+ regarding to the incident.

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I thought the same. They must've told everyone not to update about any specific details in regard of the incident and perhaps also to tell them just to post after everything got sorted out again with a few revamp here and there. However though, Yukarun and Yuko made their updates. Not sure if it's a breach of policy or they actually not told to be silent but instead to be more careful on what to post. I think it's more of common value amongs the girls not to post in the meantime. I meant, imagine if all of them panicking to tell everyone about the event. It will just make more rages into the fandom. As for graduation, I think this gonna be a collateral damage for everyone. Maybe not the girl, but their family, their parents. They are those who care about their daughter's safety the most and will dare to risk money than life of their love. Especially with Juri being the only female child of her family. If I were her parents, I would deeply reconsider to not let her jump in the same ship that might endanger her life. After all, it's not about winning or losing, it's safety. But let's hope that kind of scenario won't be happening if AKS decides to do improvement.

[​IMG]

By the way, the latest show where we can see Juri will be the upcoming episode of Renai Sousenkyo. It airs tomorrow and as I posted before, there's gonna be a VTR of her love confession. Ofc it's not real lol. She had a lot of that in anta dare. But I suppose to face some random person would be a new challenge for her. We're gonna see if she really goes uneasy like in the preview :lol: We still have sailor zombie this week and also Music Station in the same day, which I hope will have Juri appearing

19. Suppy13

Suppy13 Kenkyuusei

Takahashi Juri [English translation]

川栄さんとあんにんさんが
    一瞬誰なのか分からなかったんだよ
    At that moment, I couldn't even recognize kawaei-san and Annin-san.

目にした光景、音、匂い。
    非現実的過ぎて、あまりにもショック過ぎて
    The sight I saw, the sounds and the smells I felt there, that was too unreal and too shocking.

だから鮮明に覚えていて、頭から離れません
    So I remember them clearly and those are engraved on my mind.

何よりも人が一番怖くて、一瞬生き方が分からなくなった
    Before anything else, that made me afraid of others,
    and made me not know how to live.

それでも私は今 人に支えられてます
    Though, I'm supported by others now.

あの時、一緒の光景を目にしてるメンバー
    壊れそうになりながら、壊れないでいれるのは
    メンバーがいるからです
    I nearly can't recover anymore, but still I can be myself now,
    because here are the members who saw the same sight like me at that moment.

1人じゃないんだって感じた時に、正気をとりもどせた
    When I felt I'm not alone, I could come to myself.

昨日川栄さんとあんにんさんにメールをしました
    Yesterday I send mails to Kawaei-san and Annin-san.

返信が来て内容が2人とも似てて、「大丈夫だった?」って。
    The contents of mail replied from the two were alike, "Were you OK?"

2人が一番辛いし、痛いのに、私なんかの、自分達以外の人の心配をしてて
    Though they are in a pain and suffering than anyone else, they are worrying about others. ,

あの光景を目にした時に、恐怖で崩れ落ちて
    近寄れなかった自分を恨んだ
    I regretted having fallen down in fear and couldn't come closer to them.

一番は2人に会いたいです。
    Above all, I want to see them.

綺麗事に聞こえるから
    言いたくないけど、
    Though anything I would say, it will be just excuse, so I don't want to say something like that...

川栄さんとあんにんさんが
    自分自身と戦わなきゃいけない時に
    壊れないように、負けないように
    2人を支えます
    But, when Kawaei-san and Annin-san should fight against themselves I'll support them in order to make them not to be destroyed and not to be defeated.

早く元気な姿が見たいとか、早く前みたいな笑顔が見たいとか、そんな事は言えません
    I can't say such things like "I want to see you looking cheerful" or "I want to see your smile like before".

川栄さんとあんにんさんが生きてる、これだけで十分です。
    Kawaei-san and Annin-san are alive.
    I think that's enough.

https://plus.google....sts/59qhj3f5NxU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not surprised Juri as well as Ryoka are feeling this way. Sometimes the ones close by to witness the event are more scarred mentally then the victims themselves. It happened so quickly the after the injuries their bodies kicked up the adrenaline to heighten survival chances, so the event would mostly seem like a hazy blur for Annin/Kawaei.
    For the girls that were in the vicinity that were clear minded and conscious enough to take it all in and see their friends covered in blood....yeah that's probably gonna stay with them for life. The support that the other members and staff have for each other is heartwarming as well as the fans supporting everyone during this time. It's very 'family' like, and this family want everyone under its '48' house to be able to recover and feel safe soon.

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    ^ i will remove my trans then, since yours is posted early ^^

With such an emotional and friendly character, what I am afraid is actually happening :( Just when she get used with the braveness to talk with people. This thing happens. I hope she recorvers soon too. But I have to agree with her. Alive is good enough. Ryochan also faced the same condition. To remember that they just went all happy the day before the incident, to go shopping, had some fun, and even wanted to go together again. Now with this, I am afraid she won't be the same Juri as before.

But still, to see her friends covered in blood. Even just a single daily crime like getting robbed will make you get trauma. She's still 16. Had a hard time to get used with all those idol close contact thing. learning to speak directly. Let's just hope for the best! We are still left clueless but I suppose she still want to pursue this career as ever. because in the end, she wants to be an actress. Hopefully her family supports her in this one and management got an improvement that can ensure the girls' safety

----
    In result of the incident, the episode 7 of sailor zombie this week will also be postponed.

Last edited: May 28, 2014