Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No worries about you translations. They get the message across. And it is greatly appreciated, by me that is.:v:

I wish we get a chance to see the KGSK Avocado performance. Juri and Ryochan are always great together.:D

One other thing. Juri has been taking selfies recently that really show off her good looks. I mean she looks gorgeous in that pic with the Acai bowl. Also the one with the lips necklace. Truly beautiful.:^O^:

2. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[140813] Takahashi Juri's Google+:

I cut a bit of my hair (^ ^)
    I wonder if it's gonna grow immediately~

Power 100%!!!

Hooray hooray!!!

Oh, I am kind of glad she didn't cut it back to her very short hairstyle. Everytime she went to her salon, it always made me nervous that she will return to that ikemen style or even mushroom hairstyle in old 4 :lol: It looks like she only shorten the bottom part and some hairs of the bangs. This way, she can use various hairstyle for performance, like the curl one or even braid hair which barely used.

Ah, too bad she didn't appear in tonight FNS :^^;:
    AKB live performance is always interesting to see. Oh, by the way, she has done the recording for her radio drama, watashitachi no monogatari, that I posted yesterday. As an addition, her limited full photoset in the AKB48 Group Summer Festival 2014
    @Yukitie :
    I think everyone's dance in B Garden is not something to be considered good. You can notice a lot of unsynchronized movements from one girl to another. But I guess with the cute song and theme, it doesn't really affect the whole thing. Yet still, it's noticeable pretty much :lol: She was a normal-level of dancer during her time in old 4, but until this moment in KTB, I have seen a lot of improvement in terms of dancing, and I don't think she's bad anymore on it. Yes, she is not that energetic dancer like Tanochan or Mikichan. But she can adapt with any choreo well. Not in meant to offense, but if you see her casual Pajama Drive with Mio and Ryochan, Mio standing beside her made Mio looks really slow in term of dance.

If Juri herself can request a song, she must have requested a cute song that shows youth environment on its theme. Just like the way she always like it :lol: But I personally think a fast-pace song with dark themed suits her the most. She can adapt well with any choreo, so I guess a few practices won't hurt if she has to dance. Her dead eyes look could really be allocated in a good way if she's a given a theme like Jane Doe :fear:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  3. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Aaaaaah I love her Summer Festival photos!!
    Only problem with them now is that she is an Under Girl, so all of her photos have gone up in price.
    Highs and lows of a Juri oshi... :p

@Stankovic - I agree about B Garden. Primarily focused on Yukirin and Juri, so I noticed their movements the most, but upon a general watch it did look a bit all over the place.
    Saying that, I have seen her in Pajama Drive with Mio and Ryoo (always with Ryoo, love that frequent pairing!) and I agree again that she has a strong energetic dance presence while the specific performance I saw presented Mio as a little ... understated. She is young and relatively new so no big deal =)
    I had only been into AKB three months when the Tokyo Dome shuffle happened so I didn't see much of Juri with ori Team 4 to be fair.

She does so many cute songs! I would love to see her do something darker too though. If she has ever performed UZA I would love to see that, as that is a song she would be perfect for. It is a tough dance but with her improvement and her ability to adapt as you say, shouldn't be a problem. Judging by Himistu no Diary though, that isn't the kind of song they would give to her, which is a shame. Dark Juri! <3

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Proper scans of her BOMB September Issue pages

An interesting view from her when it comes to pressure of this year senbatsu sousenkyo.
    「Sister group's spirit can be felt (in sousenkyo), but AKB48 is special, isn't it? All seniors protected it, we should not lose in neither youth, or beautiness, even performance, that is why, I think we must inherit it」

I guess with fans worrying about sister group recent invasion into the rank and most AKB's major events or even single, the young members who used to be considered as lazy new gen, or new gen that lack of motivation (by some people who stereotyped them so :lol:) has now been motivated enough to move and even has their own courage to speak it loud. I meant, she is used not to be the type who said those kind of words :lol: So it's kind of surprising it comes from her, especially that attitude came from pre-senkyo until now.

About UZA, of course she has had it before. Ah, sorry I forgot to post the video as I promised. But here we go...
    Single song is usually brought after the encore in every theater performance. Currently in Kuramochi Team B, they had Labrador Retriever. This UZA is from Shinoda Team A's stage 2012

[​IMG]

and another rehearsal with renacchi today
    they both were already close even before the shuffle because Renacchi is in the same school with Juri. Basically they studied together and I remember back then where Renacchi taught something to Juri that she couldn't understand at all. Coincidently, with this senkyo event, and with both being first ranked members. They got all the wave of promotion together, and I believe the management is going for a "couple image" of them both. We'll see if they are really going to be put into an unit in this dome concert

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  5. Aurora

Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Twitter:
    TakahashiJuriFC
    Juri new hair cut :3
    [​IMG]
    これからレッスン( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
    じゅりと一緒にいるよーん♡
    Lesson is coming( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
    I’ll be with Juri together♡

れなっち
    Renacchi

[​IMG]
    おやすみべ〜
    Gud nightahhh~

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

[140815] Takahashi Juri's Google+:
    Rehearsal〜^ ^
    I used my free time effectively you know

Alrighty

This time, let's dooo it!!
    I am gonna do my best until night..!

Talking about coupling, not only with Renacchi she's recently famous to known. As her transfer time passed by from Team A to B, Ryochan has been a close friend of her and even before the slashing incident, they bought the same clothes together to wear for the 2shot event. Ryochan is also one of "first ranked sousenkyo members" in this year. But I suppose the management took more interest of partnering her with Renacchi. Juri-Ryochan combination could grow into double KSGKs :lol: Another same thing from this couple is they both are growing to be more mature in term of personality. I know that Juri's strange personality is hard to describe, but this praise from Yuki I guess has shown our little weird girl has turns into one of team's next senior members. Taken from this month AKB Shinbun

--------------------------
    Yukirin 「Team B (Takahashi) Juri」

Sae 「Ah Juri」

Yui 「Hopefully...」

Yukirin 「She appears as my under, takes some partition of MC, able to conclude, and to say various interesting things.

When we learnt single song in the rehearsal of national tour, me and mocchi were waiting, there were only around 10 young members who did not know the lesson given earlier. Then Juri suddenly burst into tears "Why everyone, like this? All seniors are waiting...Even though we know we have rehearsal today, why don't everyone come over yet?" told her to me. To have such feelings to her juniors, it's somehow great to see.

(Oshima) Ryoka also have the same good sense. Juri and Ryoka, are great.」

Yui 「I did it!」

Sae 「Oh right, Yui raised those two」

Yui 「Because I took a good care of them (joking face). I am so happy. Juri once said "If there is something in Team B, what should I say to all members?" I think that she has pretty much become more mature」
    ---------------------------------

Now this thing just cross my mind...what if later Juri also takes the interest as team captain? We all know team captain in most occassion is stereotyped into Takamina-like personality. But in reality, some captains just has that "mother figure" to organize her mates and motivate them before the performance. Yes, Juri still quite has that self-confident problem. But as time passed by, it has started to get ridden of and Juri by most members are considered as a "kind member who always be helpful to everyone in the team", which fits that mother figure type captain (like Yukirin).

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

[140817] Takahashi Juri Google+:

Tomorrow is the performance waaaaaaa

Good morning

After hectic week of rehearsal, finally everyone will ready for tomorrow dome concert. We saw that she has specific rehearsal together with Mikichan, Mako, and Renacchi a few days ago and even went to the place together. I wonder if it's really an unit for them to be allocated or just uncoincidence :lol: In the end, I just hope they will get a good unit. Perhaps the full version of Undergirls song will be played in the concert tour. This is her Tokyo Dome Concert 2014 Limited Full Photoset

[​IMG]

And finally, after the last month news of AKB48 x Darts Live project for Jurichan, the nemousu episode covering their training finally got a broadcast date! :eek:

[​IMG]
    NEMOUSU TV SEASON 16 Vol. 5
    『1,2,3, Darts! AKB48 Team Tournament!』​

The new project of AKB48 x Darts Live! has finally made its broadcast in Nemousu TV. Twelve members from team A, K, B, and 4 are challenged in this darts game! Even though everyone is a novice in darts game, but a long-term intensive dart training has started! Members are doing their best on it. How far have they progressed? The show begins on August 24th in Nemousu TV Season 16 Vol. 5

Members:
    Aikasa Moe, Izuta Rina, Ogasawara Mayu, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri, Tano Yuuka, Nakanishi Chiyori, Nakamura Mariko, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu

Jurichan will represent Team B with Maachun and Izuriina ( ^ω^ )/

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  8. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    ^ holy crap i love that photo set :inlove:

And Stankovic i love your avatar XD

9. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I have to admit, I do too. :O
    I recently got a monthly set of Juri from August 2011 and the difference is completely astounding! She almost looks like a completely different person.

Seen many pictures of her from the Dome concerts of the last two days as well. Looking similarly fabulous and strong, so completely impressed with her.

@Stankovic - do you run the Facebook page for Juri as well? :)

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Btw folks, me, melody (I forgot what her stage ID is :s), and a few others people from China organized this year birthday project for Jurichan. As we have known, a scrapbook was sent from S48 to her. This time there is gonna be a few changes, but I think it would be pretty great if we can get everyone from this thread to participate too. At least, sending your wish. So yeah, you can check the thread in forum project section or click the link below to get directed...

Takahashi Juri 「Sweet 17th Seventeen」 Birthday Project

During today concert in Tokyo Dome (2nd day), the Under Girls also performed Dareka ga Nageta Ball. So far the concert went great from 1st day until 2nd day. Heck, even on the first day she nearly got all that senbatsu-level treatment which made me very happy. I love it how she now got a chance to perform together with members like Sasshi, Yuki, Mayu, or even Jurina. In the first day, she got an unit with Jurina and Mikichan in Seifuku Resistance.

[​IMG]

I have uploaded the rest to Juri Gallery, in case anyone wants to take a look.

@Jester48 oh hey here you are!
    You have gone for too long from this thread :asdfgh: Yeah well, that mizugi surprise page of her is indeed astonishing. I just did a little editing to make her more revealed and it turns out beautiful. But I cannot resist this one with pandora hat from 2nd day concert, so I'm changing it nowz <3

@Yukitie I do :D
    Yeah I notice the differents too [hehe] She has received much beauty treatments during that time, and she obviously growed into a more beautiful woman than before. Perhaps one thing that still ressembles her is the dead eyes that you can pretty much notice from back then until right now :lol: She has improved a lot since the old days, especially if we are going to compare her performance from team B to old 4 as well.

11. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    From appearance or performance quality, she has changed quite a lot.
    I think one thing she didn't change much is on her character, still as bright and lovely. :XD:

Haven't yet seen promotions on Chinese forums for Juri's birthday project.
    Guess that they will do it soon then. :whistle:

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    OHH, B-Day project for Jurichan? I will participate.;) Best of luck with that this year!:v:

I was very surprised when I heard she got SeifuResist at TDC, given the other two girls in it. While there is def some promotion coming on the heels of her awesome SSK rank. I think giving her that unit may just be managements way of showing very high approval for how far Juri has come as an Idol group member.:approve:

13. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

So many updates I've been left here :XD:
    So I heard Juri performed one of my fave unit song in TDC day 1, Seifuku Resistance with Jurina and Miki
    I'm sure this one gonna be a blast to see :cool:

To be honest, the first time Juri caught my eyes (as I am new in this fandom) were from Pajama Drive song with Mio and Ryoka
    I was like "this girl must be some kind of dancing machine in this group" but later dumbfounded as she actually is considered as normal-level dancer, I guess it's just because she really did a great job in PajaDora :lol:
    ----
    Well, Juri and Ryoka has always been a close senpai-kouhai since Shinoda's Team A period
    And they are also close with Yuihan, Ricchan, Tanochan, and Izurina
    After the shuffle and they get separated into different teams, now they add Chiyori and Maachun to their circle
    It must be a hell lot of fun to hang out with them :^^;:
    ----
    I just realized that she didn't only cut her bangs but also some of her bottom part hair by those pics she put on G+
    Looking nice and neater <3
    ----
    Anyway, new gen finally performed Kokoro no Placard on AKBingo! last night
    Juri got front row this time ;)
    Ah the YT video I found is already privated :|, need to wait for the full episode to be uploaded then

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Here is the link to yesterday AKBINGO! (140821). In case anyone wish to take a look at the diva challenge episode or just want to see Jurichan in Kokoro no Placard live studio version :lol: Her first row position is quite nice and the camera screentime is not that bad for most members as well.

[​IMG]

Closing the month, Jurichan will appear again in the upcoming 「Luxurious and Gorgeous!!! 48 Group Top 16 Photobook」 by Young Jump on August 28th. It will contain top 16 senbatsu sousenkyo members along with 3 first ranked members who managed to reach the Under Girls. Amazing that she got times to appear along with Renacchi and Madoka. She will wear the same bikini like in mizugi surprise, but this one from preview we can notice a different pose than the original page :lol: We'll see how gorgeous she is.

To think of it again, especially if we narrow the buckle into AKB48 only, Jurichan is the highest first ranked member in this year senbatsu sousenkyo. I know that I have said it already like a few weeks ago. But I am still amazed with this fact that she was absolutely not ranked and had that all sad moments in mobame back a year and two years ago. I have the same thought as @hjr1891 , that the management is showing their approval and in exchange gives them (especially her) an additional boost for promotion media-wise. If the 39th single is indeed an AKB only single, then I am pretty sure she will appear in the senbatsu. I am glad this tokyo dome 2014 concert has been her best summer memory so far (lol but I am sure in the next few days there is gonna be another "best summer memory" :lol:)

[​IMG]

[140820] Takahashi Juri Google+:

3 days of Tokyo Dome Concert,
    the curtain closed today!!!!

It was an intense three days...

Solo on the first day,
    16 people were riding bicycle at the opening around circumference,
    I remember when I was in seventh grade ((middle school)) and went to school by bicycle
    After I joined AKB,
    I almost never ride a bicycle
    Now, I have already become a high school student
    But, I am good with it
    being in this position,
    with important members and important fans,
    I seems to be able to spend my youth time well
    that is what I realized

To be on the stage has been important
    and to be there for another time has been a value for me
    From now, I also want to continue to go to school in front of everyone

I am filled with a lot of gratitude
    Thank you

This summer is the best memory for me
    Also for members and everyone too
    cheers for the good work

@sikanwan I have a guy from BKA who also work in the team. She also has not replied to my chat yesterday, but I guess she was just busy. I've contacted her friends too, but if you want to share it to some other chinese-speaking forum, please do so :D

15. Hari Agustian

Hari Agustian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    :awesome: jurichaan sukidesu

16. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    @Stankovic I am too lazy doing the translation from English to Chinese. That's why I am waiting instead of doing it myself. :hehe:

And I am not sure whether fans from Mainland China could access the forms hosted on Google. :fear: You know :wall:

17. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Young Jump's Luxurious and Gorgeous!!! 48 Group Top 16 Photobook. The three under girls members have a very limited shared page in the Ikoma Rina's page. Perhaps there is more to look forward since the full hasn't been released officially (still in hope :lol:). I guess the pose is nice. But since the two other girls (Madoka and Renacchi) shine their smile in the page, I think it made a quite drastic look change to Jurichan. She's cute, even without smiling and with that dead eyes.

Then, that part is suppose to be handled by her too lol :fear:
    Well, we'll see if there's anything we can do with it for now :lol:

18. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    yeah too much going on for me atm so im barely even on S48 right now :( I just drop by once in awhile. Your new avatar is really good too! Anything Juri related is good though ;p I still have my bias towards her:inlove:

19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Takahashi Juri - 「"It is dangerous without this" application?」
    :: R25 Smartphone Information Center Interview ::

------How often do you usually use smartphone?

「After all, "LINE" is the application I use a lot. I use LINE with Kawaei-san everyday. I said "I forgot my smartphone charger" on my LINE to her, "Well, I will lend you then" replied Kawaei-san to me. We talk about silly things hahaha」

-----In this corner AKB48 member always introduce a lot of camera-based application, what is your recommended one Takahashi-san?

「What I use the most is the normal camera application in the original smartphone, but I use "paperlook" to put stamp into photo I took, for editing the picture's color, "PhotoWonder" is the application I use if I want to. But for myself, mostly the layout is what I concerned the most, and never really mind on angle to take」

------When choosing an application to install in your smartphone. do you have any kind of standard?

「No, there is no application that I look for by myself, other member was like "this one is good" then I had it installed. Previously, I installed more and more applications because I am attracted to be a type of person who install a lot of smartphone applications and able to managed them all, but I cannot have a good control of them...hahaha. Because I had a good feeling when I could bury the smartphone screen with application icons, I want to be able to manage it in the future haha」

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

@Jester48 : Oh, it's okay man. E-life should never take over your real life, so take your time if you're busy with whatever you're doing ;) Beside, Juri will still be in the group even after you've finished whatever you're doing anyway :D She's still 17 (this Oct) anyway

----------

EDIT:
    Woah! After all that new bangs shot on google+, she finally use this hairstyle again in the theater performance. Full fringe with combination of curls on the bottom. It's an amazing new look in her B's career :eek:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  20. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

I haven't gotten used to see her with that straight bangs :lol:
    I can only guess that she cut the right part a bit again because she posted her selfie after the 1st cut but the style is still the same and definitely not that short to be used to cover forehead
    Either way she looks fresh though