Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

@Chobi: Love the new sig you made (what does the text say? Another amazing Takamina quote?). <3 But like others, I absolutely love your current sig because it's the many faces of our Captain in one. That itself is awesome. :approve: It's nice to see it wherever you post. haha.
    ---

Okay, so if some of you have noticed my sig/avy upgrade (like AON did, etc.)...in height of the change, I also took on a small project.

If you remember this::
    Well, because I liked the logo so much and I was bored...I gave it a shot. [nerd]

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN OF THE TAKARMY,
    I GIVE YOU MY CREATION...!!

[​IMG]

I did it last night in the span of ~3 hours; I had to draw a template out for about everything except the lions and crown (which I tweaked with). There was no font that really fit the "48" so I had to make that too...and I used close enough the same colors from the picture. Etc.

Well, I'm rather proud of it to say the least. lol. I think it turned out really nice. :)
    Since I have time in between classes, I'm posting it here right now.

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

It's our Captain's symbol guys! [rock] DEDICATED TO TAKAMINA!!! [blush]

Feel free to crop it and use it (I'm trying to figure out where to put it in my sig too later, lol).
    But if you do take it, just make sure to credit me. Enjoy. ;)

HAIL TAKA! :XD: <3

V Edit: LOL, great timing to see that armband and Taka in action. Thanks for the vid! :D

2. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V67gXnS8xfY
    Takamina looked exceptionally cool there! [rock] god rockin costume! :inlove:
    And i love how Ami and Komorin there kinda amplifies her leader aura. She looked like a general with her sergeants [rofl] [rock] oh, the armband helps the case as well [cool]

@Japanime
    That's a great work you did there [rock]

3. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

WOOOOOOOWWWWW......... :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: YOU ARE GREAT Japanime THANKS LOT.... :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: thats logo totally ROCK'N [rock] [rock]

by the way,
    can i use the logo for banner / also an armband? i'm planning to go to the singapore concert this november so i wanna make something that show Love Akb especially our capt... [nod] [nod]

4. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

welcome Mereron in our army :)
    wouaw takamina with contact
    Japanime_1 : it's super cool [rock] bravo
    BTW guys in shukan do you think takamina will make again sakuragi shoot?

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

You're talking about this right? :D
    [​IMG]

I remember seeing that in the preview last week and damn, I sure hope she does.
    It would be so kickass, just like the first time at the sports festival last year.

Quoting myself. :)
    That also means you can do anything with it. So go ahead. But if super-senbatsu have the time to end up being on the list for the Singapore Concert (Taka, especially included)...if I were you I would SO make a flag of it and wave it around for the Captain and the rest of AKB to see. lol. But then again, considering the picture dimensions...if I were to make a Takamina flag, I'd rather manually paint it for real. [rofl]

Takarmy gotta represent, yo. [cool]

6. Takamina powaaa!!

yep ohhh it's gonna be epic again sakuragi shoot FTW

7. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Thanks! And the text is from the second verse of Itoshisa no Accel :) It translates to

I thought it went well with those pictures from Takamina's photobook [hehe] [blush]

And dude.... THAT DESIGN IS AWESOME!!! :omfg: Can we make real armbands with that on it?! Then we'll really have the Takarmy established! [rock]

8. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^ Agreed.. Someone should hook us up for those armbands for real.. Takarmy Sanjou!! [rock] .. Thanks Japanime for the hard work.. It came out really well :approve: .. And Chobi for the article translation..

9. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

@Japanime_1
    :3 [clap]oneechhannnn i love the edit you have there ;D <3 & Nice avi + Sig

@Chobi

^^ ty for the translations : DD ~

i'll leave this here.
    ^^ my goodness i have to catch up with the taka news, im so farbehinde D': got highschool to worry about ~

10. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Wow, thanks so much for the armband design, Japanime_1. I'm gonna use it in my sig~

Kay

11. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

i just realized tghat im a backup dancer now [party] i dedicate my promotion to you takamina [rock]

anyways finaly all caught up. for the most part anyways :p . and just so i dont take up the whole page with comments for past post ill just say domo arigato gozaimasu everyone [bow] .

great design btw japanime [rock] its gonna be a great way to represent the takarmy if we could get real armbands with that design. actually im thinking of actually doing just that. im gonna see what i can do and let you guys know whats up by the end of the week. oh and speaking of representing the army and supporting akb48 this is a lil something ive been sportin for a lil over a month now
    [​IMG]
    front
    [​IMG]
    back
    its really simple but it works for me :) .
    actually im not really a hat person but hey if im gonna be forced to wear one i might as well wear one that shows my support to something i love right?

btw welcome to the army meroron glad to have you with us [rock]

12. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

^ wooooww...nice congrats maki2589 for your promotion and by the way when u said that i have just relize that i already a back up dancer now so i'll dedicate my promotion to takamina too.... [party] [party]

by the have u seen the takamina in theater version? [nod] [nod]
    she is so beautiful, i like her style... and i think her hat is same model as u maki2589 [hehe] [hehe]

[​IMG]

13. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

^
    Ahhh she looks gorgeous..though I'm not particularly digging the beanie as much as the rest of her:XD:

auehflasjefnqpuoafl :drool:
    :omfg: I had the same idea and tried recreating the armband using photoshop but I epically failed at it, and then I come in here and BAM! IT'S HERE!! And it's so awesome!! AHHHHHHH ~(^O^)~ I wubs you Japanime <3
    Hmmm now I just have to figure out how I want to incorporate it into my Avy/Sig...maybe I'll do something similar to your's Japanime.... hmmm or maybe I'll change mine completely..hmmm...

Urg, the vid is gone, though thanks for posting it up LarcKen, I hope it'll appear up somewhere else so I can watch it. Aamin posted two photos, which I assume were taken around the time of them filming that...

Oh LOL, I didn't realize that I was a backupdancer too LOL! Yaya for us three!

14. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^And make that Four :awesome: Totally missed my 300th mark :fp: .. We could all be Taka's backup Dancer together :XD: .. And I approve of that picture of her.. And I should do something with that armband design too.. hmm..

15. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

LOL it's funny how we have such a variety of Super Idols, Lead Vocals, Back-up Dancers, etc. in the Takamina thread... it's like the rankings for the Takarmy are already set [hehe]

Oh and since I don't believe I have it, does anyone want to be a dear and share with me a HQ mp3 of that End Roll performance with Takamina? I'd love you forever :inlove: I'm pretty sure I've seen it some where but I don't have the mp3 plus I feel bad that only one line of the chorus is familar to me, I need to listen to it more ^^;

16. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari

@ Chobi : I only have my rip of End roll to share. Hope it HQ enough. :)

@maki2589 : wow, I love your hat. So cool [rock]

17. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

Thanks for the warm walcome everyone! [hi]

Japanime omg, that's awesome!! :inlove: I really want a Taka armband right now~~ I wonder if there's anywhere in my city where I can get one custom made xD
    Chobi, thanks for the translation~! I find it kinda rare for something to reach #1 weeks after it's been released, since I'm used to CD sales' exponential drops... is it normal for book sales? Or did people only realize the book's awesomeness now? haha~

18. Takamina powaaa!!

maki: awesome hat *thumb up*
    maybe we need a sign for the takarmy

19. Amrai

Amrai Kenkyuusei

Somewhere talking about Sayaka A. and AKB

So pretty <3

THAT IS AWESOME.

*thinking of ways to use it*

I might use it to try and promote AKB at other forums. Or make a sig. Or both.

(while I'm doing that someone make this into an armband or shirts or hats or flags...)

@maki2589 Nice hat!

20. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I figured since people are starting to use it (maybe as a symbol of the Takarmy, decal to add to current sigs, or to promote AKB, etc.) then I might as well share these. lol.

If anyone wanted it cut out, it's ready for use. I WAS using it for a couple hours yesterday, but I love my no3b-kishidan too much. :^^;: PLUS, some bows for those of you that share our Captain's interest. lol.

[​IMG] --- [​IMG]

@maki2589: Nice hat. Represent. [cool]
    @htmfan: Like the new sig. :) One of my many favorite parts of Taka in the PV. Her significance in Beginner is wonderful. <3

But really, if someone could mass-produce authentic copies of Taka's armband for the rest of us (I'll buy it if I have to), that would be uber gangsta. :D