Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

Yea, I feel the same way. For some reason, I just feel like I haven't seen much of her lately. Even though I have seen her lately, on Domoto and Coming Soon with no3b. :lol:

I actually prefer the sport events more because watching Takamina run is always fun :hehe: kidding... <3

Also, all you Atsumina shippers (and any other Taka and some other member shipper), you guys are awesome, but let's try to keep it in the right thread. You know, that awesome thread where we're free to have any fantasies we want about the couple we ship. :awesome:

2. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Edit: And you beat me...but still. lol.

OKAY, GUYS. A bit of your time if you please.

Not to nit-pick or anything like that (as I love them just as much) but the AtsuMina talk here has escalated past a certain level (again). To those of you who are still fairly new you should know we have been reprimanded about this a few times before in the past. Even some fellow TakArmy members (regular posters/lurkers) have voiced that they don't like nor care for such things in general.

This is the Takamina thread and although I know it's hard not to mention Takamina without mentioning certain other members if the post content thus so provides, I would just like you guys to keep in consideration the people who are not interested in those extra bits.

If possible and you MUST spazz about AtsuMina or any other Taka-XXX pairing please try to do so here in the GL/Yuri thread. It was made for such talk and is a much more suitable place since everyone there doesn't mind.

If you really can't help but leave a few comments about AtsuMina/etc. here every now and then, it would really help to put it in spoilers AND/OR post in the GL/Yuri thread and drop a link here to go back and check stuff out and discuss over there.

This is mainly so those of us interested have a choice to check it out if they want AND those who are just here to read/comment things about Takamina and ONLY TAKAMINA don't have to dig through irrelevant posts and continue along without complaint.

I know I don't have any authority in this (and I've been more than guilty of providing AtsuMina spam in the past) but I appreciate it if you did read this. All I'm asking, as a fellow Takamina fan/oshi, is to respect and refrain from too much of one thing and keep this place a mostly Takamina-centric place. Thank you.
    ---

PS: I don't expect any direct replies/apologies to this. No need to dwell and get off-topic again.

I would just like you all to practice what you've learned from this and carry on about Taka. Regards~

3. Takahashi

Takahashi Kenkyuusei

me too, :cry: though actually she appears quite alot weekly, she is a regular on SDK and Mujack.
    add to that AKBingo and shuukan akb, though she doesn't appear every week here.

ah but it will be one year as mujack mc for her next month, maybe she will be quit then? :cry: just like previous mc...

run on a ball you mean :lol: :lol:

4. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Rin and Japanime:
    Please let me say it - THANK YOU (T_T) I was trying to be subtle

Serious question: Do you think Takamina is envious/jealous of acchan and tomochin? She's pretty outspoken about getting a singing solo, but those two got it first. I was thinking that she might not be and will patiently bide her time... but do you think she might be stinging a little bit?

captain is still human, of course.

...or maybe she means she wants a solo when she's out of AKB48? O_O

5. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Takamina should get be a solo singer. o_____o It's possible for her to be a solo singer when she's out of AKB48. That probably might happen, but I really want her to be in AKB48 and be a solo singer, so she'll be more popular when she's out of AKB48. ^^;

v@zey: Yeah...you're right. I'm planning for her to do that though. I'm gonna buy every single type. XD Sucks that I have 3 oshis, but I can't help it. I love them all. <3

6. zey

zey Kenkyuusei

I believe takamina said that she wants to achieve her dream while being with AKB48. She can have her solo debut while in AKB48 and continue being a solo artist when she graduated.

Edit: and if I was takamina I'd feel a bit if not alot frustrated. Of course I'd feel happy for my friends if they could achieve sth but if it's sth I want to achieve as well then I can't help it but feel sad and envious. I think it's normal for human to react this way. As for takamina, I don't know how takamina really feel about all this but one thing for sure she'll live to prove that hard work will be rewarded as she said at the election.

7. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I don't really remember whether Taka talked about if she wanted to have her solo debut while still part of AKB or after she graduated. Maybe some cool, nice person can go do some leg work and find out if she talked about it and quote it here and everything. :awesome:

Regarding the Acchan and Tomochin thing, I guess she kind of talked about that here: (Takamina's speech during her birthday show translated by Whistler)
    It seems rather than jealousy, she's more frustrated and disappointed(?) in herself. =/

Personally I kind of want her to have a solo debut once she graduates from AKB. I feel like if she debuts while still part of AKB, she'll always be in AKB. Not that there's anything wrong with AKB :fear: but there comes a point when people need to move onto the next point or whatever and move closer towards reaching their dream. Am I making sense to anybody? :wtf: Well, that's just I think. I could be totally wrong. lol

And I forgot where I saw/read this, but people were saying Acchan and Tomochin's solo debuts aren't quite the same as it would be when Taka gets hers, because Acchan's not aiming to be a singer (and I'm not sure what Tomochin wants to do :XD: ) or it was something along those lines.

Not sure if you guys want to have an discussion discussion about this. I feel a little bad that my post is so long. :^^;:

8. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

^
    I think that the person who said that might have meant this, and pardon me if I'm wrong: Takamina aims to become a real professional singer, not just an idol singer like how Tomochin and Acchan seem to be heading too. I still remember Takamina saying in the documentary that she wants to become a solo artist, not just going solo, but an artist to be exact. And when it comes to that, voice and singing skill and the quality of songs you produce (although in Takamina's case it's more focused on voice and skill since she doesn't compose music nor write lá»·rics)are the most important aspects whereas for idol singers such things don't matter much as long as you can sell and your image is marketable.

Tomochin and Acchan being able to go solo first not because they're better than Takamina in terms of singing (to which they're really not) but simply because, as an idol, they're more marketable.

That's the way I see it. Anybody else having different thoughts?

9. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    I agree with you.

As much as we admire her as the better singers in this group, it means nothing if you just listen to her as an ordinary singer. It is not anyone's fault because she has a million other things to work on as an idol.

You can see her slowly getting there... But still..tbh it is not there yet. If she debut now, the sales will just reflect idol fans who buy type a b c d,not casual fans who may not buy cds bit will pay a ton to watch her live. To me that is what going solo is about....longevity and a truly unforgettable and irreplaceable voice.

I am encouraged by how she can work and learn with all these talented people in Domitian kyoudai now...and so I am not worried that she feels treated unfairly with tomochin and acchan solo. As a fan, I don't feel like complaining too. Hope you guys can think more positively about this situation as well.

10. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Do I have to do the dirty work for you again? :awesome: :awesome:

She mentioned it HERE. lol.
    Video (b/c the original went private):
    ---

Edit: Must I add that this is uber cute.

I've loved cheer!Taka ever since that one AKBINGO! episode/Verbatim shoot. <3

11. Japracool

Japracool Kenkyuusei

OMG :cute:
    Dieeeeeeeed! Takamina is so pretty! Is that from AKBingo?

12. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

nice glasses. and....its pink :inlove:

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am new here and saw this post~ And yesh, a big Minami fan here. [blush] Hope to join you guys in the conversation~

Takamina banzai~~~

14. mako_chan

mako_chan Kenkyuusei

Ahh~~ Chooooo Kakoiiiiiiiiiii <3 <3 <3 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

15. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Takamina on today's [Waratte Koraete!]:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Uf_tZnek4[/yt]

Parts 2 & 3:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEi1ZkvamNw[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzws7YvLOO8[/yt]
    ---

Actually, no.

When I mentioned about liking cheer!Taka since AKBINGO! I meant when she dressed up as a cheerleader for a cosplay game on an old episode of AKB0ji59fun--a precursor to AKBINGO!.

You can watch it on Youku HERE; Taka's the first one that appears. <3
    ---

EDIT: Hey guys, reminder to check out today's AKBINGO! - Shojiki Shogi (Taka VS Takeuchi Miyu) and more Taka moments throughout. :XD: :XD: :XD:

16. zey

zey Kenkyuusei

@Shinchan: I actually dream of a day when takamina write her own lyrics. I just feel like she can do it. Right now, all their lyrics are written by Aki-P right? IDK it's b/c none of the girls have the talent for it or they must use Aki-P's lyrics since he's the producer?

@Japanime_1: thanks for digging those post up^^

17. Takahashi

Takahashi Kenkyuusei

- waratte koraete..
    aaaww, when Takamina were given the chance to try the baton I really expected she'd do it nicely, but instead Kobayashi got aaaaall the screen time :hmm: :wtf: :hmm: :wtf: and then Harisenbon got their time.... :cry:
    and Takamina....?

hey, wouldn't it will be nice if AKB use an item like a baton in their dances, for one song for example. [clap]

18. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
  19. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Yay! More blog entries. Thanks for translating again. xD What is "SUKKIRI"? And what is "SUPER8"? XD LOL...Congrats to AKB for winning 2 awards!!!! Now I'm more happier with this very good news, lol. ^^; The "Mokugekisha" performance is so, so awesome. I love that performance.<3 Team A, FTW! :D That picture of Natsumi and Takamina is so cute!!! They both are really pretty of course. 8) Also the Itoshisa no Accel performance is so cool...that's my favorite A6 song. Loooove that picture of Sae! That's really cute and I also love the photo editing. <3 That hair thing xD looks like it smells really good. Lol. I love that pic of Takamina and No Sleeve. Also I really like the KuchiFure performance. :) Those earings look super pretty and cute!!!!!! =D And lastly, the 2nd picture of no3b is awesome. Lol. ;)

20. Nyanmaru

Nyanmaru Kenkyuusei

^I think she meant the movie "Super 8" that just came out like a week ago or so....
    Only a week left until Kuchibiru Furezu comes out, CAN'T WAIT!!! :awesome: