Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    That sounds very weird, 20 members are about one third. I don't think it's true. Maybe there's a "0" too much. 2 is more reasonable. :)

2. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

Today I have a question for you guys :D

Do you dare to show your love to Akicha to the world by using her catchphrase as your phone's ringtone?! :D

Code:
    https://soundcloud.com/m-nh-ho-ng/akichas-catchphrase

3. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

**Raise Kimi Suki - Request Hour Vote**

To International Akicha fans

For this year's Request Hour, it has been decided to concentrate on raising the rank for Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara. Her centering this song is what started her meteoric rise in popularity in late 2009. Last year, the song was ranked 17th, down from 12th the previous year.

None of us want to think about it, but this will almost certainly be Aki's final year in AKB48. This could be our last opportunity to show our support. What better way is there to show our support than power voting for the song that Aki has labeled as her favorite AKB song of all time?

Over the last year, Aki has been put in a very tough situation. Shechose to move to JKT, but management decided to pull her back to AKB in a dual membership role. This has caused her to be left out of many activities in both groups. This has also caused her popularity drop to some extent.

As fans, we need to take this opportunity to show her our support. To let her know that we are still here for her, we are still rooting for her, and we still love her.

Over the coming days, Team Akicha International will be working to devise a plan to pool our resources to maximize our voting power. Please stay tuned for the details. And please keep supporting Akicha!

Thank you.

----------------------------------
    How to participate
    The same as at Sosenkyo this year, J fans will support:

-To get CDs contains the ballots
    -To get the ballots alone via on line auction
    *The current price of a ballots in online auction is 400~500 JPY
    -To vote=type in the serial numbers to the online voting system

If you have any idea, opinion, question, request,
    please feel free to e-mail me at rbtakumi@yahoo.co.jp

Please copy&paste, translate, and spread to international fans.

4. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

this year? or next year (2014)?

i quite understand about the less-popular or non-pushed members situation, but i still dont get it about some fans speculating about her will graduated soon?

bcoz in harugon's case, based on her last google+ post, most likely gon will extend her works at JKT...
    the recent posts in this forum kinda scary for me..

5. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Sorry, I guess I could have been more clear with the text. I mean in the next 12 months, not referring to 2013 or 2014 specifically.

And that is just my feeling. There just isn't much left for her in AKB. And AKS doesn't seem to want to let her go to JKT fully. Besides, JKT has it's own issues right now... There are some things that could change, though.

French Kiss will have an announcement on Thursday, probably at Yukirin's live performance. It will most likely be an album release. If this does well, and Kimi Suki places well at Request Hour, it could raise Aki's visibility some. Perhaps she gets a good place in the new Team B stage next year. And then maybe she raises her rank in the Election. If all of that happens, then she might stick around for awhile longer. We'll just have to wait and see.

As her fan, I just want her to be happy and successful. If that is in AKB, fine. If it's in JKT, that's cool. If it is a career after graduation, I'm okay with that as well.

But we don't need to worry about that just now. We just need to support her while we can. For the election, Indonesian fans were able to send funds to AkichaFIJ to purchase voting tickets. That may be your best option this time as well, if he is willing to set that up. It avoids the high shipping cost of the CDs.

6. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

Code:
    http://www.jkt48stuff.com/2013/11/kfc-handshake-event-change-venue/
    As they said, Handshake Event Venue was changed to Epicentrum Walk. The problem is I have no idea where it is :D

guys, is it near FX? [speechless]

7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Let's not be too pessimistic, nothing is completely safe as long as it has not happened. However, it is clear that she is not prioritized by management, perhaps even a bit depressed but she is still relatively popular. It appears on the HS events. She also has a relatively certain place in Team B in which she seems to enjoy. I have a little bit hard to understand when some think that she is too old, it's about 15 members of AKB48 which are older than Akicha.

8. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    5 more days to go.

Attached Files:

9. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

can't believe GON's rank is just 9 [speechless]

10. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    I think all fans still waiting to see this result 1st to decided what to do next. I'll vote for Akicha these few days.

And for JKT48 KFC HS event location has announced and i have no idea where is that place, i hope someone could help hxmanh?

And today 1 of JKT48 team J member Stella has announced Her graduation, Gon cry alot today.. And because of that i can't open JKT48 official page because the server was too busy.

11. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

about the change of venue, maybe this would help..
    http://www.jkt48stuff.com/2013/11/jkt48 ... val-guide/

about calendar senbatsu, since it's the same sms vote system just like pajadora revival, there's possibility some fans think this way about some popular members...

"ah.. she will do just fine, since she's popular n have a lot of fans, i should vote other members.."

for pajadora, this happened to melody & jeje before.. on the contrary rica & diasta rise significantly ..
    i think the final result will unpredictable...

akicha didnt even ranked.. [think]

this event will be good indicator about akicha's current popularity in JKT..
    i personally think, if it's just top 12 she should make it...
    well i dont know..it's already past half year since her double position announced...
    if she dont even make it,, [think] [think]
    let's just consider she's not available for the votes or melody's case happened to her..
    i dont even want to think that she loss lot of her fans in JKT too..

:hmm: :hmm:
    good job management for the brilliant idea of the double position shit..:fp: :fp:

12. Akicha fan in J

Guys,

Regarding the vote for calendar Senbatsu, the issue is NOT the rank, it's the number of total vote.

How JOT&the sponsor can make money by this figure?

JOT must be trying to copy AKB way of business, but it doesn't work in Indonesia...naturally.

To me, this seems much more critical

13. redA1

redA1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    TObyredA1
    JOT seems like trying to get attention and figure out th popularity of th girls, jus lik HKT girls, wher they hav th LOTTE voting going on now.

It is a bit unfair when th vote is only by sms... why not making it online? Sms limits to only locals. Akicha main fan base is not in Indonesia, not to mention Harugon too. But as compared to Harugon who is station in Indonesia to promote Japan, it will be difficult for Akicha, since she is down in Japan. (She never fails to promote Indonesia)

14. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    And they are only interested in the opinion of locals in this case. While JKT has an international audience, this is unintentional. They aren't marketing to the international audience (with the possible exception of English versions of songs) and they don't sell to the international audience. That stuff may come in the future, but for now, they just need to secure the local fanbase. I'm disappointed I can't vote for her, but that's just how it is right now.

That's why Akicha fans should concentrate on Request Hour voting. ;)

15. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    As a rough estimate, it seems like it will be around 10,000 votes ... Not so bad, but It indeed feels a bit weak in the 48 world (for perspective, Aki alone received 33,129 votes in the last elections)

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I have asked before but will ask again, are there any Hiroubi performances uploaded on the net I can watch?

17. Akicha fan in J

18. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks. Akicha really has a pleasant voice.

19. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

I'll give you the example from Pajama Drive Revival Show "senbatsu"
    from just the top 10 result (didn't include all member votes, too lazy to count) = 139449 votes
    139449 votes = US$ 34,862.25 not bad for JUST some lame text stuff for 2 hours event on their own respective theater.

if you want to compare it, @ the AKB48 13th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo, the amounts of votes are quite balanced. Not to mention that JKT's pajadora revival wasn't really that big event and it was held to celebrate their FIRST year for JKT48 theater!! They know what they're doing, all right! *sigh

20. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^Thanks for the input. I know I'm not knowledgeable about JKT (that's why I'm using words like "feel"). It's reassuring :)