Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Another question. During Request Hour 2010, the last day, Nachu are teasing with Akicha during a MC. What is it about?
    Edit: It's one of those damn hidden Encore.

2. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

my friends keeps asking me about, where is akicha? did she know that 1st of november is her 1 year aniversary in jkt48? did she know that 2nd of november is 1st gen 2nd aniversary? did she know that 3rd of november is 2nd gen 1st aniversary? did she know that stella graduated?

what do you think guys? i think my friends just don't understand that akicha always busy promoting jkt48 in japan, she is so busy until se got sick :cry:

and his opinion makes me sad :cry:
    mama akiiiii :cry:

3. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Only Akicha knows what she knows but when she post on her G+ yesterday something like "There some bad news and frustrating things. When you face them, Hit your bed. Good night." she probably mean Stella's announcement.

Management decided half a year ago to take her back to Japan and that's it. Soon after the HS next weekend she's surely fully back. She has as much as a chess piece to say about that.

4. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    My understanding is that she keeps in touch with the JKT girls via privately (meaning not in public forums like Twitter and G+). So she is aware of what is going on.

Like Gotbild said, she posted on G+ about frustrating news shortly after Stella's announcement. I'm sure she knows about it, even if that post was unrelated. Haruka(gon) would have let her know, at least.

As for Aki's current activities in Japan:
    She was on a radio show last week discussing JKT
    She is on Hiruobi doing her weather segment each week (sometimes multiple times)
    She has been doing some recordings (according to her twitter)
    She is probably getting ready for the French Kiss announcement on Thursday (which is most likely include an appearance at Yukirin's solo live)
    She has performed in the theater with Team B

My understanding is that she will be in Jakarta for the HS session this weekend (though, those plans sometimes get changed with little notice).

5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I think Akicha are involved very much on Hiroubi, it is compensation for the time in Indonesia? Is she doing it more than the other members?

6. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

if so, that means rena just super super busy....

yeaaa right... :hmm:
    maybe nowadays it's just so difficult to access social media..
    or she's just too shy n find it hard to post about that matters directly ..
    or maybe her management prohibit her just to post/tweet some simple encouragement words for stella or jkt anniversary...

:hmm:

7. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

What a mess...Some JOT staff、good guys, resigned.

Mess in day-to-day operation, mess in the high-level management...

Hope Akicha can keep away from this shit, even she herself wants to commits to JKT.
    And other JKT girls and hard working staff deserve what they have done....

8. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

source? [think]

9. Akicha fan in J

The insiders

10. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

Zzzzzz..... [sleep]
    :whistle:

11. Akicha fan in J

At least 2 JOT guys resigned yesterday...you will know very soon, and some more.
    The list of the girls who stay and leave has been delivered among the insiders, today.

During this weekend, a Japanese guy from AKS will visit Jakarta to make the decisions-some critical decisions.

I am NOT say to say "Let's see what happens", sure some shitty things will happen, let's talk how/what we can do for the girls....

12. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki

He won't reveal his sources. And he doesn't have to. I can tell you that he hasn't been wrong about anything that he's told me.

You can believe him or not. It is up to you.

13. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

wonder if Takumi-san is working in Showbiz or not :D this kind of info. is not easy to know :D

cross my finger and hope nothing bad will happen to any 48 girls :D

14. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

thanx,,
    i'll check around...

15. Akicha fan in J

OK. Let's talk about the key issue. How we can support the girls?
    Of course, in this thread, Akicha is the priority.

In the end of Oct, Akicha/her management office have already made decision of the contract with JKT. I don't know how it turned out.

In anyway, under the circumstances, Akicha will not be able to play an active role in JKT48, even how much she wishes.

One of my concerns is how Akicha fans feels about Akicha.

For these few months, the fans hardly had chances to see Akicha except for a couple of TVCMs. Obviously Akicha is losing the popularity there.

Some fans take that as Akicha lost the interest in JKT48, she is not willing to be there, or she didn't try to adapt herself to JKT....

People here know all this situation is (has been) all by business issues, but the majority of the fans don't have any clue about it.

It would be impossible to tell all the fans about the situation in detail, plus to explain the detail, we have to get into some not-so-pleasant business topics of JKT48, which I am reluctant to.

But I would like to make some action plans to keep tie between Akicha and fans, at least core fans.

If you have an idea, please let me know.

16. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

If she can stay with JKT48 for another year, I think It'll be great :) I'll do my best to come to Indonesia as much as I can, to attend at her HSE or SE or Stage, etc ... :) And this time I come to Indonesia, I'll try to find and buy all JKT48 Singles up to now :) and I'll consider to buy JKT48 Singles from now on. As I'm not living in Indonesia / Japan, it's all I can do to support Akicha and JKT48 :)

Because of Akicha, I (and a lot a lot of International 48's Fans, I think) had come to notice about JKT48. If anyone doubts about her contribution to JKT48 from now on, please help me quote what I said :D

Can't believe just one session has been sold out [wonder]

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Management have already decided what to do, Japan and AKB. I think the announce will come soon after the HS event, before would be madness. But I'm curious of what will happen tomorrow at Yukirin's concert, if there will be some announcement regarding French Kiss. [wonder]

18. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

@ akicha fans in j

she losing popularity here... true. n that's inevitable.
    just how much Indonesian fans on this thread figure..?

yes i feel bad for her fans here..
    but i think she herself could solve this issues effectively more than the fans or anyone..
    just tweet or post somethin simple like "selamat pagi.." or semangat...occasionally
    or mention other jktb members to say hello or other simple stuff is already enough.
    that should be enough to showing the fans that she hasnt cut the strings completely..
    as simple as that.
    you could ask n suggest her about this if u like

i cant thinking other ideas than this..
    i think is waaaay more effective than you write some articles in jkt48stuff or other fan forums here n there explaining her shity situation on details for example
    but if you have some other action plans,,,'kay i'm on it..

that kind of fashion also would chill some shits between bitter local fans n some akicha's otaku n stalkers out there.

19. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    There will undoubtedly be an announcement regarding French Kiss at the concert tomorrow. The clock ends at 9PM JP time, if I have calculated my time zones correctly. This would fit with the ending of the concert/encore section. French Kiss came to the first Yuki solo concert and sang the encore with her and did some MC time.

This is most likely what will happen this time as well. The announcement will probably be an album or new single. I find it odd that Yuki has been silent about the announcement while Aki and Mocchi have both mentioned it on G+ (and seemed excited about it). So I think it will be something that will make the fans happy and nothing bad.

@NSANDERS

Yeah, I get what you are saying about using Indonesian in tweets, etc. But I think she changed her personal mission from appealing to Indonesian fans to introducing Japanese fans to JKT. And, when you think about it, that is kind of a selfless motive.

I think Aki has changed in the last year. She doesn't use G+ like she used to. She doesn't use Twitter like she used to. And she very rarely posts on her blog (there was a time when she posted multiple times per day).

Anyway, if Aki is able to perform in the theater on this trip to Jakarta, perhaps we could send message cards like we did for the last HS session? Would anyone be interested in that?

EDIT: I just looked at the JKT48 page and Aki is scheduled to perform on the 11th in the theater.

20. redA1

redA1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    TObyredA1
    Alright......

Is either WE is smart or we are trick by them? From what i understand there is no announcement in regards of french kiss, it is just revival performance by them [flip] :hmm:
    At least get to perform... [clap] [hehe]