Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    There is no doubt that WE has everything under control. This wasn't a decision from Akicha. When Mocchi graduated she quickly was in a theater production. There is something waiting for Akicha round the corner. Now she's soon free from AKS. As you know there is no future for any girl inside AKB.

2. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

It's time to say goodbye to this forum also :D

3. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Akicha no ;---; maybe she just wants to move to bigger and better things... Her growth was so stagnated and she looks so tired lately... I guess it was overdue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    On the plus side, her last photo's are from Halloween Night, I believe, and she looks stunning in both insert/theater~

6. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I couldn't agree more. We all knew this was coming. Everyone on this thread loves Akicha and we all know she's beautiful and talented and smart and how much the camera loves her. She will be fine in whatever her next endeavor is. But I, like all of us, will miss her greatly..........:cry:

7. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Where do you find the information that Sayaka has fewer senbatsu appearances than Akicha? Are you only counting the KING Records singles?

Because from the Stage Wiki, Sayaka has 14 in 7 years in AKB for 2.0 senbatsu appearances per year in AKB. Riichan has 9 in 5 years or 1.8/year. Akicha has 11 in 7 (as of today) or 1.57/year. Acchan had 27 in 7 or 3.88/year; Kojiharu has 41 in 10 years, 4.1/year.

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I wonder how it will turn out in the near future? She has a Team K show on the 17th, it's Abemaru seitansai but I fear Akicha and her fans will steal the show a bit. Then on Saturday two Soichiro stages and one Koasa on Sunday.

A big question is when she will leave? Before her theater debut next month or later? Maybe together with Takamina? Does she have some AKB activities planned? I don't remember but wasn't it something in February?

I count from SSK senbatsu. Sayaka 4 and Akicha 8 in single senbatsu. I don't count management's push.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
  9. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Well... I'm not surprised. I mean, it's always a shock but.... I think it's for the best, I hate to see Akicha being pushed more and more to the back, I can't even recover from the AKB Anniv, I think she and Myao should have been there as previous senbatsu but who cares about them.. I just hope Akicha can follow and achieve her dreams outside of AKB48 :)

10. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

From SSK results I get 3 for Sayaka (Iiwake Maybe, Heavy Rotation, and Flying Get) and 2 for Akicha (Heavy Rotation and Flying Get).

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  11. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Been waiting for this for some time, I felt she was ready to move on with her life outside AKB for some time now.

I really wish her all the best and hope she can do what she wants.
    I know she will face everything with a smile as she always have :)

12. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm shocked at the timing but I guess I was expecting (or dreading, if I'm honest) it sometime next year. So sorry to see her go but not as sorry as I've been to see her sidelined over the last couple of years :gavel:
    Always loved her smile and I'm going to miss that but onwards and upwards for her I hope :)

Hope she gets a decent send off at one of the concerts though (graduation song would be even better;)).

I've pitched a vote for her in the last 3 elections so I'm going to have to find a new Oshi to support now at next years SSK!

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    this is sad, but i'm positive toward this graduation. I hope she will doing well outside AKB.
    KimiSuki will falling so hard after she grad. She's soul of KimiSuki

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I knew this was about to happen, but I don't know when. Last night was the time she announced it, and as always, it's sad to see a favorite member go...but it is time to move on. I think this was her best choice considering the fact other members are being favored over Akicha at the moment...

I'd have to wonder if she would get a graduation song as well. But in the long term, we're looking forward to what she's up to in the future.

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I'm thinking. Why did she announce it yesterday, on a big event? She could have done it at the theater last Monday or tomorrow. If I'm remember right it's only the big names who have get permission to announced their grad on an event, Acchan and Yuko comes to my mind. Maybe an indication that she also will be treated as a big name and will get a grad concert. I'm not sure, maybe just a wishful thinking. But if so, maybe together with Takamina, she don't need two days. :D

Yes, Kimi Suki will fall hard. But maybe it will rise now next month as a tribute.

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I was never an Aki fan but I do feel that she deserves to get a song or two in a big concert just like with Kasai, Moeno, and Kuramochi.

And it's sad that she's the last of her gen and we didn't even get to have the "per-generation" performance last Dec 8 :(

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I feel honored to watch her at a concert and got a glimpse of her at JKT HS (that one glimpse made me a fan of her). She is such a beautiful girl in person, and i hope she made an appearance at JKT's RH so i can see her for the last time.

18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I was hoping for her solo last Dec 8 :p

19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    If management can drag in all old bats from the first gens I think it will be no problem with Misato.

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah (no offense) it's not like Micha's that busy, at least not Acchan/Yuko level and it's only her and no one else (maybe Mocchi but she's not a 6th gen)

And i wish they would bring JKT if Akicha gets a piece of grad concert at Takamina's concert but if at Kami7 and SKE's WAce Rena's graduation concert Nogi who's based in the same country didn't get to perform at Rena's grad concert then the probability of getting an overseas group to perform at Akicha's grad concert is small