Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Akicha's calendars 2016 ♥

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent with Taptalk

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    A bit strange selling a calendar with a girl who is graduating soon. But there are some possible explanations. AKB didn't wanted to show that she should graduate so soon. The calendars was manufactured long ago. She was forced to graduate too soon, by WE or by management.

3. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

When will Akicha graduate, has the date been set?

4. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Or the graduation wasn't set in stone when the calendars were made.

5. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    For example Nakki doesn't have a calendar

Sent with Taptalk

6. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    No graduation date yet. I speculate together with Takamina but it's a wishful thinking so far.

7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    or may be management can make an unit song in 43rd single for member who announce graduation like Akicha, Sae, Yagi etc. then give them a concert too, one concert for everyone lol

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  8. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

That's not a bad idea at all, I'd like to see that especially because I think we'll be seeing more early generation graduations over the next year :(

9. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

English Translation of @AKI_WISMALU 's latest Blog 「アメスタ」

Code:
    https://plus.google.com/+ManhHoang_Akicha/posts/dft2sMUrFDc

10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Time for some pics. First from Hiruobi that she visited today before the show.

CWZvS9sUYAAOC-s-new.jpg CWZvS_VU4AAD0RI-new.jpg CWZvsFjUYAE3KXE-new.jpg CWZvsLhU8AAxU1A-new.jpg

Then with Team K at the theater.

CWazK2WUAAAWN-2.jpg CWazKykUAAE19EE.jpg CWa2wXSUAAAyBd8.jpg CWa7UBdU8AAJmln.jpg CWa-8MMVEAATcnt-new.jpg CWbJij5UYAAKY7X.jpg

11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yeasterday Friday Trip, she's talking about her graduation it seems.

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Neon

Neon Kenkyuusei

The thing is that Chiyuu was on top until the end. Her rank only dropped badly once, and it still wasn't enough to push her out of fan-voted senbatsu. Even though management was done with her by the time she was ready to graduate, fans weren't and it was almost required that they give her something. Even then it was still the bare minimum. Unless a person was a Chiyuu fan and bought her solo single, they wouldn't even know she had a graduation song. I sadly can't see Akicha getting anything, and if she does it'll be a throwaway unit song in a concert like Moeno. :/

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I would say Akicha and Tomomi was quite similar until SSK 2012 when Tomomi left. Akicha continued for 3 more years. Even if she dropped she was there. And wasn't it some talk about a scandal with Tomomi? They both also announced it on Kouhakou. I'm very wondering about Akicha's graduation. Maybe I can think about some kind of party bargaining regarding her graduation, I thought she would stay most of 2016. Mocchi's graduation was also very peculiar, Osswa has said that they started planning her graduation in February, why then a sudden graduation in July announced in a newspaper ? She had surely planned to graduate after French Kiss' disbanding but something happen. She got a graduation ceremony at a concert, was it the reward? Today Akicha put up a pic at Instagram after she, Reinyan and Naana had recorded Kuroi Tenshi for AKB48Show. She haven't been allowed to perform KT for years. It seems to me that management have started to be kind with her. We have to wait and see what happen to Akicha.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/_dZhRMrBWX/

14. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Akicha's December Photos ^^

AK-003-1512-12178_p01_500.jpg AK-003-1512-12178_p02_500.jpg AK-003-1512-12178_p03_500.jpg AK-003-1512-12178_p04_500.jpg AK-003-1512-12178_p05_500.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @JadeFlower Gorgeous as usual. Here are some pics from Soichiro stage today.
    CWlUWSSUYAA6g_L-new.jpg CWlTrUiUsAATQvL-new.jpg CWlNJgVVEAActug-new.jpg CWlOBpEUwAAaHHN-new.jpg CWlNJt_UYAALe8Q-new.jpg

16. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Thats why I doubt it as well :( Since there are many AKB members that announced their graduation recently, why not mngmt just put them in one graduation song like what SKE did in the past?

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I don't think it's bad that they sell calendars for someone who is graduating. If anything, they should be even more valuable lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Some pics from Koasa stage today. It was Wakanyan's graduation stage and most pics was with her but I found some Akicha pics on Twitter.

CWp7wHSVEAEU7cB-new.jpg CWp7wLjU4AA1o0o-new.jpg CWqBx8bUYAANUfk-new.jpg CWqBY2XVAAAnAcE-new.jpg CWqTnZVUYAASJL0-new.jpg

19. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

20. Akarin

Akarin Kenkyuusei

The costumes for Heart Gata Virus are really similar to Idol Nante Yobanaide on Manatsu no Dome Tour. Just my imagination?