Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. karanoyume

karanoyume Kenkyuusei

Hi all. I am newcomer, still can't find out how to edit the avator, so just choose one in the gallery

Some updates for Meru . She went to Sashi's home yesterday (on 15th). Meru said in her G+ they watched Chibi Maruko and DVD of Morning Musume together. From Sashi side, she mentioned they also reviewed DVD of B3rd stage before went to bed. After saying good night to each other, meru still sang happily. seems she is getting well soon.

Meru's G+ post on 16th said, after practicing for B3rd stage performance, she started a new lesson that she has been looking forward to it. due to the flu, previously she had to watched DVD alone, but now she could join the team.

2. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    :cry: :inlove: :XD: thank you and welcooooome karano! You are the best. I hope you enjoy this thread.I dubbed it the Meru Army because we are a strong force that forever has her back with support and love. :D

Thanks for the updates. I love the meru Sasshi pair. They are so cute. I am happy our meru is getting better. HKT48 wouldn't be HKT without Hakatas very own Hakata Sun Meru. She has the meru beam of sunshine light that with snatch your soul lol :drool: :cute:

HAKATAS SUN BORN IN THE NEW MILLENNIUM 2000. [rock] :^O^:

3. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Thank you for the update karano and welcome! [clap]

The Meru-Sasshi pair is so adorable. Even though the age gape between them are more like sisters, I see Sasshi as more of a motherly figure in this relationship. I remember when Meru-chan dragged her into that haunted house because she was too scared to go in even with her friends by her side, it was just like what a frightened kid would do to their parent. I was just reminded of Jo's reaction when Acchan graduated now I can't help but think of how hard Meru would take Sasshi's eventual grad. :(

4. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Well, as a general manager it is kind of Sashihara's job to support all the HKT members and especially the center. In Team A Sasshi saw how close Takamina and Acchan were and I think that's why she has been especially nice to our kenkyuusei center since the beginning, building the trust between her and Meru. I truly believe Sasshi is so responsible that she is thinking HKT before herself and wants to keep the center happy and shining no matter what. When Meru had some health issues in handshake event, it might be that Sasshi wanted to cheer her up by inviting her to sleepover. I believe Sasshi was having fun like Meru, but Sasshi was also thinking a bit more here.

I'd REALLY like to see Meru and Haruppi doing something similar, for example Haruppi inviting Meru to sleepover. :)

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Meru went to DisneySea on the 18th to do an special event: "Halloween Party with AKB48". Here are some pictures:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Do I see a fresh hairstyle? :awesome: She's also beginning to blend in more with the senior, mature members. It doesn't seem to me that she's the "kid" or junior member among them anymore, or at least less so.

Here's the article, it also contains some quotes from Meru (I think), but my Japanese is too rubbish to give an accurate guess at it. http://tokyopopline.com/archives/20507

6. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    :cry: :cute: omg thanks Dejure! You are awesone for this.

Our meru is looking fresh with a new hairstyle. I would love to see her and the video to this. I am excite. I want to see Exactly what AKB and our Meru did.

I really hope she recieves a kennin position in the future. Hopefully the near future. I love seeing Meru in Paruru. Her recent G+ pic was with Paruru. Can someone tell us exactly why the clothes were sensored or blurred? My guess was she is part of a single with AKB. My guess is it was probably this Halloween concert. I am eccited for more info. :drool: [rock]

7. karanoyume

karanoyume Kenkyuusei

To: DeJure

To my surprise, Meru was the only HKT member to attend the Disney event, besides sashi. The main cast for this Disney event is all AKB members, even including the graduated Shinoda Mariko. To us great joy, Meru and sashi can perform in it

To: MeruShige

The photo on G+ get blurred because it was the performing costume for the Disney Event.

Meru's G+ updates.
    She was in Tokyo yesterday attending the Disney Halloween special event. Glad to see that she had the chance to perform with senior and mature members. This is best reward cuz she has been practicing alone for a long time.
    Last night Meru was invited to stay over at Paruru's home. Did not see much previous direct contact between Meru and Paruru, while maybe it was because Paruru also has a good relation with Sashi. ;) Paruru even cooked for Meru (Kojimako must be jealous [hehe] )

Today is the 32rd handshaking event in Yokohama

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

If I remember correctly, Meru and Paruru have been eating together in restaurant several times since summer, sometimes Tomonaga Mio also with them. (However I'm too lazy to look for sources or pictures though. :D )

9. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    omg, meru in twintail.... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    and hope silenka would translating the link. [hehe]

10. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

From Paruru thread...

I am not sure who did the translation... possibly oscar? Full post about it is here.

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Glancing over it quickly, it says that the sister groups performed as well, and that Oshima Yuuko reported that Meru said "I'm sad" and cried after the performance because she didn't want it to be over... hahah. They were trying to create "a world of dreams" together with their performances.

12. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    ^ that was a honest cry from a young girl , it's good to know that she really loves to perform and entertain the fans :cute:
    from haruppi's G+ , it seems that Meru and Mio own a hotel lol [hehe]
    [​IMG]

13. karanoyume

karanoyume Kenkyuusei

Several good news for Meru. Her followers on G+ is over 70000 now.

Tke KKS group "てんとうむChu" will play in a new midnight TV drama starting Oct. 27 on Fuji TV. The story will take place in Tokyo and members will play high school girls serving as policewoman (really cool [clap]
    Since Meru is a main member, she will have her first debut in the TV drama.

In handshaking event yesterday, Meru tried cosplay for the first time for the Halloween. She was in a blue-white dress from Alice's wonderland. Today's clothing was bought from Disneyland, looks like a pajama patterned with Minnie Mouse (Sorry I don;t know how to post pictures)

14. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@karanoyume, It's not just Sasshi and Meru but Lovetan as well. The lineup is almost random with a huge bunch of AKB, a mixture of girls from SKE, no NMB whatsoever and a couple of kennin girls. I'd say Sakuruppi would've been able to participate were they not busy with their schedules on that day.

Regardless Meru is rocking the new hairstyle.

15. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @karanoyume: Welcome to Stage48! [hi]

I'm looking forward to seeing Meru in this new drama! I suspect the main roles will be played by the three AKB girls, but there should still be plenty of Meru. It would be nice if they gave her a different kind of character instead of a cutesy character. Since they're playing police officers, maybe we'll get a chance to see more of tomboyish Meru? [nod]

16. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm now having flashbacks to a small discussion we had months ago about what type of drama Meru would be good in and I specifically remember saying a Cop drama (as well as something based off a Shoujo manga romcom). I never would have thought my suggestion would actually be the first type of drama she would get, this is really cool. [clap]

I'm a lover of cute things and Meru is very cute but... I already know that so I'm also hoping she got a character that will let her show some range. :^^;:

And yes, random line up is random... 57 girls? Cameos and small speaking parts ahoy. :awesome:

17. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    i don't really remember what i've read last night, but i am sure it is about a Mechaike SP which will be broadcast in November, line up with 14 girls each group. and do you know? meru also in the line up girls from HKT. :^O^: oh my, november is just too special for me. so much event there. :inlove: after watched later Mechaike SP you should know what kind of variety it is, and i just can't wait for meru being that kind of variety.

18. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Reposting from Okapan's thread. Looks like Meru likes to use people as pillows. :lol:

19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Jurina and Jurina 2.0 our Meru are in todays Meru+ update. Yaaay they are dressed up too. :^O^:

20. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    whoooaaaa,,,
    interesting picture, really glad to saw meru and chiizu that close... :inlove: thanks pebbles for share it here. this thread really need a stuff... [hehe]