The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Feb 13, 2013.

1. THUCKER

THUCKER Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    thucker2014
    Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 26-50 Out

i guess paruru get negative votes
    but she will be on top10 for sure :tongue: haters gonna hate :awesome:

2. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg

Take a look at Aanya's numbers. It's great.

28. (---) [28|0] Murashige Anna {+90,-0}, 90

She got point from 28 people. It's way more than the numbers of the others. That's a good sign.
    If in 2014 people vote for her using more points her rank can improve a lot.

I gave her +10 points (2nd slot) so she is one of those I pushed.

3. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Yay! Huge jump compared to last year. Fantastic. For those 7 positive voters average is above 7 points. That's high. I gave 10p.
    And there is one all out hater. I wonder who it is and why?

And looks like that crazy Russian girl is doing fine to.

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

So 11 of my voted members are in the top25...not bad... I'm glad that Yukko and Aamin got better results this year... :)

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I can kind of guess why people dislike her, but I would just like to ask people that gave her negative votes to give her a chance in this upcoming year. I used to totally not understand why she was being pushed, but after looking in her personality and the way she acted a bit more since she caught my interest, I really enjoy what she brings to AKB. She's not emotionless :hehe: Also, her voice is sooooo soothing [angel] I feel like I still can't explain really well why I like her yet since I'm still a relatively new fan of her, but she was my #10 pick this year. I hope that this year will be a lot more interesting year for her.

Echoing Bushido's question, I don't get the -11 at all. :shock: Annin is like one of the most elegant, beautiful girls in AKB. Even if you don't particularly care for her, I find it hard for someone to hate her. :blink: Can someone explain this to me? She was my 7th favorite which surprised me, the way she was able to creep up my rankings without even realizing it. I mean, I always knew my top 6, but I can no idea I liked Annin that much until I ranked every member I knew. So this is particularly interesting to me.

6. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

Well I don't think annin/renacchi getting downvotes is that hard to fathom since they are getting pushed. It's like a much less severe case of paru [hehe] .
    Also, you could make the argument that "this girl is so pretty and sweet how could anyone dislike her" for.....well, most of them

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

annin got negative vote?
    some people are really lucky to cast vote anonymous.

8. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

I don't understand why people are so crushed at the negative votes. Unless one of your favorite girls is getting in the NEGATIVES (Ikoma Rina, Takano Yui, etc) I think its ok. She got a good ranking after all...

But yeah, I downvoted Annin. Don't like her, don't think she's as beautiful as everyone else does, I dislike how she asks for homework help on G+, don't understand her push, etc. We all have our own opinions and had the opportunity to use negative votes, so I used them.

There are a ton of people who dislike Sayaka because she's too manly/unidolish and love Annin because she's graceful and "glamorous". I'm just the opposite of that, and I think its fine for someone to give Sayaka negative votes even though I gave her plus votes. Likewise I'm satisfied that people give Annin plus votes when I gave her minus votes. I don't despise her and want her to fail after all. I just prefer not seeing her in TV/with Senbatsu and want my oshis to rank higher than her :p

Edit: Sorry I sound so intense ^_^;; I don't mean to offend anyone

9. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

:blink: I don't think anyone's crushed or angry, at least based on my perception after reading all the posts. People are just curious why someone else would vote down a girl they like so much, and this is the perfect place to ask. I mean, this whole thread is for reactions, being happy that someone got so high, being sad that someone got so low, etc. At least, that's certainly why I posted. Obviously, I knew all the rankings way ahead of time, but I never got to hear the other people's side. I mean, when Paruru hits the ranking later, I'm certainly not going to bother asking why she got so many negatives, because I have the whole "Shimazaki Haruka Bashing Thread" to refer to, but for Annin, who I really don't know why, I was really curious to find out.

So you answered, which is great, and HRP answered me on Twitter too, saying that she can be somewhat salty in handshake events, that she can be bland at times, and even linking me to a Youtube video. And so I was able to find out more about a girl I like, and I'm satisfied in that. Did my post seem...angry for some reason? Because I definitely was not, I'm always just inquisitive about my favorites, same as everyone else here viewing the thread. I always like finding out what other people think.

10. moomookan

Oshimen:

No! I'm sorry ithebigc! I should have quoted Gocchisama. I didn't mean to target you (or him), and I'm sorry I came off as agressive. Gocchisama sounded angry by saying "people are lucky they cast anonymous votes" and so that kind of riled me up a bit I guess ^_^;;; Like "so, if it wasn't anonymous you would hate me for disliking your oshi or something?"

Sorry again :) I didn't mean to sound so intense, but reading over it I do sound kind of mean. I should edit it ^_^;;;

---
    I'm happy with so many SKE girls ranking. And Ikuchan! She got first in Nogizaka! That girl is incredible. Anyone who hasn't heard her voice/listened to her opera or piano should do so immediately :) Very Acchan-like but with all the talent of a child prodigy (which she is [hehe])

11. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Just to defend Annin a bit though, I really doubt the homework thing is serious. She has one of the best deviation score in the entire AKB group, so she schoolwork is unquestioned.

Besides, IMO, even if she was really asking for help, I don't have issue with members willing to study and ask help than most members (almost every top members) who pretty much given up their study and schoolwork.

Based on deviation score even Churi and Rena's school works are average at best while Annin kept it at very high level.

12. moomookan

Oshimen:

Oh! I feel bad now, I didn't know that. I should have done my homework about that! (pun totally intended)
    I guess I dislike her a bit less now :^^;:

Sorry Annin fans [worried] There are others who downvoted her, so now I"m kind of curious what their reasons were (probably much more substantial than mine...)

13. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Someone gave Ikuchan a -4. Can you plz tell me why? Not going to hate you or anything, just rly curious. I can guess I suppose, but an actual answer would be nice. Thanks in advance.

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Not a big deal, I was surprised to see her name up there as well when I read the article last year, though not nearly as shocked as to find out that Riichan's deviation score is 70, good enough to rank 4th in the magazine research... :^^;:

If you are interested, here is a post I made late week on Riichan's thread and the pictures of the source article from magazine it's from.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2893&start=275#p657367

15. moomookan

Oshimen:

This is really interesting! Do you know if anyone has made a full translated list of the names? I'm impressed with Ricchan and Annin. Even though I'm not fans of their pushes and performances, I'm glad that they're smart girls who work hard :) Well, everyone in the group works hard ^_^;; But I tend to like smart girls more so yay :)

16. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I don't think anyone is angry about negative votes. I'm def not. I think everyone who wrote "who do I have to hunt down" [me] or "people are lucky it's anonymous" are all doing it tongue in cheekly. :hehe:

This was my first time ranking and didn't use the negative votes because I don't dislike anyone but if I had a redo, I may. :lol:

I'm actually really curious why people negative votes some of the girls. It's actually really entertaining reading the reasons. It's all in good fun so hopefully everyone says why after and we all can learn more about the girls from diff perspectives and sometimes even clear up misconceptions ie. Annin not being a good student which she is. [clap]

17. moomookan

Oshimen:

You're right :) Even though I'm embarrassed I voted down Annin ignorantly, I'm glad that I got a chance to learn something new about her. Thanks guys ^__^

18. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

@ moomookan: I've transliterated the names below, but I wouldn't ascribe to much relevance to this "ranking". Given the source (Shuukan Jitsuwa, a gossip rag at times so ridiculous it makes Bunshun look like the New Yorker), I don't think it's something people should rely on or use as a serious tool in discussion.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

Going to add my list of member that have been listed:

01. xxxxx (+15)
    02. xxxxx (+10)
    03. xxxxx (+9)
    4 - 92. (59) [5|0] Ogasawara Mayu {+23,-0}, 23
    5 - (36) [19|0] Kimoto Kanon {+85,-0}, 85
    06. xxxxx (+6)
    07. xxxxx (+5)
    08. xxxxx(+5)
    9 - 95. (79) [6|0] Mukaida Manatsu {+22,-0}, 22
    10. xxxxx (+4)
    11. xxxxx (+4)
    12. xxxxx (+3)
    13. xxxxx (+3)
    14. xxxxx (+3)
    15 - 151. (160) [3|0] Abiru Riho {+8,-0}, 8
    16. xxxxx (+2)
    17 - 78. (168) [9|0] Sasaki Yukari {+32,-0}, 32
    18. xxxxx (+1)
    19 - 36. (15) [22|0] Kitahara Rie {+65,-0}, 65
    20 - 226. (---) [1|0] Ichino Narumi {+1,-0}, 1

Bottom 5:

1 - 207. (63) [2|1] Chikano Rina {+7,-5}, 2
    2 - 251. (---) [0|1] Takano Yui {+0,-4}, -4
    3 - 247. (153) [0|1] Tsuzuki Rika {+0,-3}, -3
    4 - 151. (123) [4|1] Suzuki Shihori {+10,-2}, 8
    5 - 119. (89) [5|1] Tanabe Miku {+15,-1}, 14

Well, at least I know who voted for Naruchan...

and I'm glad people like Yukarun & Non, no negative votes [party] :inlove:

also 13 of my votes haven't showed up yet. I'm suprised that my 18 hasn't shown up yet...can't wait for the next results...

20. moomookan

Oshimen:

Thanks HRP! :) And yeah, some of these arent good indicators at all. Nacchi is going to Waseda and Mariko is very smart. Still very interesting.

Thank you again!