The 2014 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Top 10 Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 23, 2015.

1. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I'm sad but not surprised sayurin got a lot of negatives, albeit I do wonder how many of those that voted her negatively paid attention to her or nogi prior to the incident lol. of course everyone here is free to draw one's own feeling or conclusion toward her, but I do think there have been no evidence to suggest she knew he was married before it got reported on, & that her account of what happened was basically confirmed by bunshun in their second release on this. I don't think there's good ground to claim she faked her crying; she's not a good actress lol. But that's just my two pence I guess.

I also wonder how many nogi fans voted this time around lol. It feels like a lot of them have been moving away from this forum. I guess I'll see soon enough lol. I like voting, so will always make an effort toward that. xD

06. Matsumura Sayuri (+6)
    08. Eto Misa (+5)
    10. Ito Marika (+4)
    11. Kawago Hina (+4)
    12. Kitano Hinako (+3)
    13. Nakamoto Himeka (+3)
    15. Sasaki Kotoko (+2)
    18. Inoue Sayuri (+1)
    20. Terada Ranze (+1)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Ranks 201-250 have been posted in the OP! More Team 8, more drops, and more newly ranking members. The team rankings will be updated with the new members shortly.

3. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Awww, here comes my first ranker.

207 on the main list, 5th on mine:
    05. Soda Sarina (+7)
    She continues to work hard, and I think her efforts have paid off with more work and being chosen for two SKE A-sides.
    I think she might also be a dark horse for ranking in this year's election!
    I like that she was chosen as a scoutman for this year's draft too.

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well, two of my girls ranked.

Code:
    01. ----
    02. ----
    03. ----
    04. ----
    05. ----
    06. ----
    07. ----
    08. ----
    09. ----
    10. ----
    11. ----
    12. ----
    13. Sakamoto Erena
    14. ----
    15. ----
    16. ----
    17. ----
    18. ----
    19. ----
    20. Yokoyama Yui (Team 8)
    A bit surprised, and disappointed, that both showed up so early. I had one girl, not yet listed, I thought for sure would rank lower than both.

Seriously you folks need to check out both Eretan and Yokochan.

Eretan is awesome in HKT's LOD's. One of 3rd gen's best performers. Great dancer with fun expressions. And always really enthusiastic to be there.:awesome: Getting more comfortable with MC's, though I would like to see her be proactive here, instead of waiting to be called on.:^^;: I am always excited to her scheduled to perform!

Yokochan is great on stage as well.:awesome: And she is taking real well to the little bits of variety Team 8 is getting currently.:D

Surprised, in a good way, Maopani got no negs. Thought for she would pull a couple, the way some have spoken about her around the HKT forums.

5. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm a Nogi fan and I voted! Although I have both Nogi and 48 group girls in my ranking. None of the girls in my ranking have shown up yet though...
    I feel like Nogi fans have been moving away from this forum too. Is there another Nogi forum somewhere that they are all going too?

Only Sayuri's rank is a little surprising. I expected her to rank lower than last year but not this low. The rest of girls ranked aren't that surprising.

6. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    019. Godo Saki (+3) [Rank 245]
    I noticed her just recently, after she was revealed to be a part of the Coquettish senbatsu. She seems to have an unique air about her, and I'll definitely keep an eye on her activities from now on. Haven't really been paying attention to other draftees than AKB ones, so this is a fine chance for that, too.

03. Hidaritomo Ayaka (+9) [Rank 228]
    Hidaaya, my third runner, ranking already. :| Well, judging from the points she received it seems I was the only one to vote for her, but I hope the situation will be different in the years to come... :hehe: Though she isn't part of the media senbatsu for Team 8, she's received opportunities to show off her piano talent, and I believe her radiant and confident expressions will get more people to notice her in the future.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

None of my girls have ranked yet here as well. I expect that to change by tomorrow or Thursday.

8. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    ^ what's with sayurin 'fake crying'? i never knew about this. *i'm new to nogizaka tbh*
    19. Tsukamoto Mariko (+1)
    ah too bad mariri ranked this low.
    i always like her 'burikko' chara, but it's not easy to find a correct place for her.

9. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

First of my list has appeared ...

12. Isohara Kyoka (+3) [Rank 220]

Kyon-chan has come more to my notice over the last year, in part due to Team E in general coming more to my attention as well. I find her quite cute and like her performances both on stage and in SKE's variety programs.

10. trxsh

trxsh Member

^^ rather than "fake crying" I should have said she seemed insincere. I am sorry. In the future I won't say anything about it again. I don't even have a problem with her though.

I took a liking to Goudochan after seeing her in Coquettish sembatsu as well, but didn't vote for her since I thought you were only supposed to rank based on 2014 :^^;:
    One of my girls (Maeda Mitsuki) ranked. I might edit this later to put the points in when I'm not on mobile.

11. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Two on my list have shown up so far, Wada Maaya seems I was the only one voting for her) and Tsuttsun. Kind of sad they are boyh so far down but with so many girls yo vote for it's not really surprising...

I did not use any negatives, I don't think any girl really deserve being downvoted... Although I can see how I girl that has done something that can be percieved as damaging to there group (or 48 group as a whole).

12. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    eh? none of my girls have ranked yet.....well i think it's expected since i voted for more popular or senbatsu girls

13. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I realized after arranging my votes that few of the positions had indeed been influenced a bit by the happenings in the early 2015... But since they're only one or two members, I didn't think I should refrain from voting, and calling back my votes at this hour wouldn't be possible. I was aware of the 2014 rule, and will be stricter to myself in the next ranking.

14. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Only one of my girls came out in the 201-250 range.
    Updated my post in the first page.

Whoa, I thought Yokochan was popular enough, for her to get only 7 votes.
    Bet Ikumin, Yamada, and Nagichan will top the Team 8 rankings

P.S:
    I spare votes for Yamada and Nagichan [hehe]

15. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    It's odd, Yokochan actually is the 2nd most popular girl in the T8 FB group oshi poll.
    (Top6 over there are Yamada>Yoko>Hiji>Serika>Nagi>Ikumin)

Don't forget about Hiji, I think she's more popular than Nagi among international fans :^^;:
    She has potential to be the dark horse of T8 for the ranking. :v:

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It looks like I'm the only Owaki Arisa fan here, oh well. She announced her graduation literally about a month after I started taking an interest in her...but then given the rate of graduations in the group getting interested in an SKE member is a dangerous thing.

Speaking of SKE graduates, Yano Azuki graduated in December 2013 but today I see that she was eligible for this vote? If I had known that I could vote for her I would have so I'm slightly annoyed that I missed that.

17. Yuurae

Yuurae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    05. Kobayashi Kana (+7) [Rank 245]
    Wow! She ranked higher! I'm glad~! But. However, why is she too low? Too many negative votes. I can't understand.
    09. Tanabe Miku (+4) [Rank 228]
    Lower... I'll give to her more votes next year. :(

18. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Nobody has shown up on my list - including negatives. (I used 3) - one I expect will be in the next round though. I'll be revealing my list (without negatives) when the whole thing is done probably.

19. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    From my ranking so far only Iwahana Shino-chan is in the list. I gave her +4

20. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    These are mine so far.
    05. Kuranoo Narumi (+7)
    17. Takahashi Ayane (+2)

Oh well, I'm the only one who voted for them..