The 2016 Stage48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll/Reasoning Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I have (so far) voted for Yukirin only. Bought votes, not got my CDs yet ¬¬
    Originally I was going to split my votes between her, Juri, Naanya and Miorin. Then the first day results happened and I just threw everything I had for Yuki. If I can I will be adding to my vote count...

Oshimen of course, but after last year and coming so close I really want her to take that next step and see the view from the top, just once, before she graduates :)

2. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    I was initially gonna use all my votes for Sayanee but I ended up splitting them. I spent 80% of my votes on Sayanee because she's the oshimen. The remaining 20% were split between Yuuri, Akarin and Rikanyan. Akarin is my second favorite in NMB and her youtube video about the SSK convinced me to vote for her. I was pleasantly surprised by Yuuri's rank in the prelims and I would love to see her get in (plus @zeroshiki did a good job of campaigning). Same with Rikanyan.

3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    My oshimen not participating so I'm voting for NyanNyan Kamen. I never spread votes because not voting for your oshimen is a vote against your oshimen. Lovetan may have wanted me to support Team K4 members but since she's not participating anything goes. I would love to see mayu yuki in 3 and 4 then while waiting for the 2nd place (and by default 1st) to be revealed only sasshi remains, then sasshi is called 2nd. nyan nyan kamen then rappels down from above or arrives on motorcycle.

4. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    When I joined the fandom last year I was super pumped about this SSK, since it would be my first one participating! I had everything planned out: 10 tickets, 5 for my Kami, 3 for who I would think has a realistic shot at winning, and two for an up and coming. Those eventually transpired into Minarun, Sayanee and Ayutarou ^_^ Then, after seeing the effects of the 2015 SSK, I started to feel bad for my Group Oshis, specifically Aanya, who had ranked in the year before; so I changed my strategy again to just under half for Minarun, and an even split for Aanya, Sayanee and Ayutarou. Then, as we approached April, I realised I shouldn't be too reckless with my money, at least until I had a proper job! I figured that Sayanee could do well without me, so I switched it up for half to Minarun and the rest split between Aanya and Ayutarou; there were some serious doubts to my strategy when I heard that this might be Sayanee's last SSK.

THEN I heard that this was Minarun's last SSK, so I threw all strategy out the window and gave all my votes to her :p

5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    should hold off reporting number of votes until after the results. just discuss who we are voting for and why. Just report your actual numbers to @ithebigc in a conversation or private message.

6. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Voted for Sasshi and Tomu. Sasshi because I really want her to be the first to double win (she's more interesting than Mayu for me). Tomu because I want to keep her in Top16 and push her higher. Management kinda ignored her this year (how many singles or TV performances did she get :(), so let's see what they do if she get closer to single digits.

7. kenta

kenta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i voted for Yuihan of course, she was able to be general manager.

and

Nyan Nyan Kamen ! i wanna see her when her name got called in sousenkyo

8. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    All my votes went to Paruru again this year. I would feel guilty giving even one vote to anyone else.
    I do like other girls but not to the level I do with Paruru and definitely not enough to spend money on them to the extent I do with Paruru.
    She mentioned this being her last SSK so it will probably be mine to.

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Only voted for Sakura this year, although the number of votes decreased by like 90% because I spent too much money

10. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    This year my votes are for.... Myao because she is my oshi and always voted for her, and Takahashi Juri because I would like it much see her in Senbatsu this year.

11. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Mogi... And NGT Sato Anju.
    Mogi as she's my oshimen.
    Anju because.. I'm not sure why I voted her.. I guess I like her talks and looks. and she got potential, being young and such.

12. Platinum

Platinum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I voted for Mii-chan. I only buy one vote because I don't have the money to buy a game changing amount of votes, but I still want to participate. It makes watching the election and chatting about the event that much more fun. And if I've only got one vote, then that vote goes to my oshi.

13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I only had 20 votes so my plan was to give them to Sayanee (8), Paruru (7), and Tano (5) since this election might very well be their last, but after seeing the results from New gen in the preliminary, I decided to add in a few more votes, so my voting ended up as such;
    Mod Edit: Exact number of votes censored until the final results are out xD

I think this will probably be my last election voting too which is why I spent more money that I usually would have...unless I find a new oshimen that I would want to vote for, if Sayanee and Paruru don't participate/ graduate before the next election.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2016
  14. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    My original plan was to put all my votes into Kizaki Yuria, but when I saw how high Dasu was and the expectation fans had of helping her make kami-7, I decided that would be something special and wanted to make it happen. I still gave some votes to Yuria because I wanted to last year but didn't because of Churi's prelims, so no matter what she was getting some votes regardless of how everyone else was doing this time around.

I like that I'm not the only one who feels like voting for "who needs it most", because sometimes you kinda feel like some girls will rank where they do regardless so you try to balance things out a bit. I usually vote Churi every year with my votes, but I got a feeling there's too much competition for her to make it back in, and I felt she was given everything she could ever ask out of her fans. If she makes it again, I'll be happy for her though.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I voted for Haruppi, quelle surprise eh

16. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Voted for Sayaya and Saho. Sayaya because she's my oshi and from prelims it seems like there's hope that she'll actually rank this year! Saho for our common love for food and her good taiou at handshake. I'm not confident that she'll rank but I would feel bad if I don't vote for her. Was thinking of voting for Komi too but didn't want to spread my small amount of votes too thin and she just fell behind these two in preference. I still wish her good luck in ranking in!

17. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    can anyone tell me how you vote? because i'm not to familiar on it :^^;:

because i'm wanting to put a vote for akarin (ske)

18. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I voted mostly for Yui, because she's my oshimen and I want her to reach her goal of Kami 7. I don't expect it to happen, but it won't stop me from trying, and I think she can move up a spot or two. Hopefully there's a soukantoku vote bonus coming her way...

I had originally planned to vote only for Yui, but I also decided to throw a small number of votes for Reinyan. I don't think it'll affect the results much, but it's her last sousenkyo, so I wanted to vote as a symbolic gesture more than anything. I like her a lot, my handshake with her was good, and she was one of the gateway members for me to get into NMB.

I was really debating over casting a small number of votes to a few of my second-tier favorite members (see my sig). Especially Saho and Akarin (Yoshida) after their showroom and YouTube video, respectively. Saho's showroom has been my favorite over the past week and a half, and Akarin's video made me feel really bad for her. Idol tears, man. :( But I still am not confident in Saho ranking, and I think Akarin will still rank at a decent position (and they'll probably still be around next year), so I think a single vote for them wouldn't have enough impact to justify taking votes away from Yui.

19. mistressxian

mistressxian Kenkyuusei

I was gonna vote. But i still haven't gotten my cds yet. :(

20. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    that's okay, because you can use your codes to vote in the Showroom senbatsu with your codes if you get them before then (the winner gets to host a TV show).