The Akimoto Yasushi Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ame-rin, May 2, 2011.

1. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I wonder what his motives are for doing what he did. [speechless]

2. kurizu

kurizu Kenkyuusei

^
    I honestly think he wants to create a huge chaos in Japan. :blink:

3. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Like I said in the other thread .. my best guess is that Aki-P is preparing for Oshima Yuko's graduation and wants someone who is talented in dancing for Team K's future center. And Matsui Jurina is the best candidate.

I'm not saying Yuko is graduating this year .. though it's possible with the Tokyo Dome coming up. But I imagine Yuko is graduating in about a year or two. So ... it's about time to prepare for their new center - Matsui Jurina.

But simply put .. Aki-P is moving the young talents to AKB to secure AKB's future when the senbatsu members graduate in the upcoming years.

4. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    ^ heres my post in the jurina thread which sort of responds to your points:

Even if a big name from team K graduates, like Yuko/Sae/Tomo etc. trying to replace them with Jurina is completely the wrong move. Sure, you might try and cover the holes left by replacing a star with a star, but think of the hole thats going to be left in SKE (and NMB).
    but with more and more people saying its only a temporary thing, this is not as bad as it could have been (although i still think its really stupid)

5. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    The Tokyo Dome concert will be intense for the fandom - make no mistake, from what we've seen tonight.

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Hmm.. please don't ignore Tomochin she's also in Team K. :(

Like I said in Jurina's thread, its's Oogoe Diamond like experiment again. Aki-P is fishing. :glare:

7. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Well, just a thought .. maybe if AKB falls .. SKE and NMB might just fall as well ... that's why it's important for AKi-P to do everything to keep AKB strong.

Btw, there won't be holes in SKE or NMB .. Jurina and Milky will be in both AKB and SKE/NMB.

Quote AidolTeam: long story short: jurina and milky will have official spots in team k and b, but this is additional to their responsibilities in ske and nmb

8. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    This news is getting wilder by the minute, but I'm glad they're not complete removing them in their respective group as its unfair to the KKS who waited and tried their best to get those spots.

Yukarun you still got a chance. :awesome:

9. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    wait, im confused, so is it a temporary thing or permanent? Because there seems to be a lot of people saying that this is all a "temporary loan" type of thing, (but i dont see why they would use 2 aces from ske and nmb for a "temporary" replacement). I can see your points, they're certainly valid, but that would imply that these moves are permanent. so double workload for these 2 girls eh? great :fp:

10. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Temporary is the official line. Both TGSK and Aki-P have floated the idea of this likened to a "exchange student" concept.

Who knows what's going to really happen afterwards though.

11. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Temporary seems to be long time for the AKB management. :wtf:

Let's just wait and see. :^^;:

12. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I imagine temporary to be at least a year? I don't really see the point to make a big announcement if it's just for a few short months. But who knows .. let's just see what happens.

13. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    :fp: Team 8 will be formed. For real.

14. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Did he know he will run out of letter next couple years with this rate?

15. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^And then there's Team 4II and Team 8II from SKE, 4III and 8III from NMB, and 4IV and 8IV from HKT come into play.

16. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

I'm not even used to team 4 yet
    These team additions confuse me [puke]

17. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    this was one of the fears i posted in the "predictions, fears, hope" thread just last week.

It seems just as Team 4 may be now complete and starting to get more light (from the new single line up),
    Team 8 is going to be made, and im predicting will most likely become the new "team 4". They will most likely be incomplete and be shunned to the side for a good year or two. [sealed]

18. aces

aces Kenkyuusei

Oh man, what a mess. I guess it would be kind of weird to just have a Team 4 and not a Team 8 but still. What are they going to do when they fill up 8 and get more kenkyuusei?

19. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    True, i would've assumed a team 8 was inevitable, but i would've thought not so soon, especially as Team 4 was completed just yesterday.

as for when team 8 is filled up, expect to see
    Team: AII, KIII, BII :awesome:

20. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    5 (AKB48) X 16(members each) = 80, that's a freaking large number of regulars. :shocku:

And having the 14th or the 15th generation in the future AKB alone can have 120+ member already. I wonder how they will give out stage performance with this. Even though a lot of member are always out. Its hard to imagine to organize the 7th anniversary in which they fit in all the members for a photo shoot.

Logistics will be a disastrous if they will rush Team 8.