The Akimoto Yasushi Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ame-rin, May 2, 2011.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Classic Aki-P Lyrics from ONEW

I bought you new slippers
    since your shoes got dirty
    There are stains that won't come out even in the wash,
    so let's throw them away once and for all

And another song
    Fresh is the best spice
    -akip probably

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Aki-P on Japanese Youtuber's Hikaru's video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

He looks very young here!
    [​IMG]
    Still watching, no idea what they are talking about and how they got together yet.

• Like Like x 3
  3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    He got that puffer, skinny jean, drip

Might cook a song for White Skorpion later.

New stages? , naaaahhhh imma vibe

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Image video for the Yakult Home Delivery TVCM song 'My Family' sung by Saito Kyoko of Hinatazaka46 and produced by Aki-P who also wrote the lyrics:

• Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Milky, Paruru, and Momonya (as Yua Mikami)

The runway event ``resented by everylive PECHE_party Daydream with you 2024 SPRING'' sponsored by the fashion magazine ``PECHE'' was held on March 30th.

6. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Aki-P and Sasshi-P were having a discussion on Radio "Tokyo SpeakEasy"!
    Listen here : https://audee.jp/voice/show/80419
    [​IMG]

Interesting talk with lots of behind the production topics!

Some personal highlights:

• They got tons of songs from composers, sometimes according to their own directions.
    • Sasshi sent some songs to Aki-P and asked "Which one sounds like THE title song?" Aki-P: "All of them are good for me."

• Choosing good song is difficult.
    • Even if you had worked hard to choose songs, fans will come and say "it's a shi**y song!" [hehe]
    • Sasshi had decided not to look at those negative comments as not to influence her next decisions,
    • but Aki-P has this "creator masochism" and often read those, and even wanting them to say more since it means they got hooked to the song. :XD:
    • [Ohitorisama Tengoku] by Nogizaka46 was brought up as an example. (Sorry, I don't know it well enough to write some summary :|)
    • For that song he listened to the song sample first, decided that this will make some impact, and then decided the title. Usually for EDM song they'd both end up with some English in the title, but he decided to go against the flow and used all Japanese words.

• Aki-P one day asked Sasshi via LINE : "What color of Colored contacts is popular right now?"
    • and Sasshi answered "Hazel color", which ended up in the lyrics of AKB48's Colorcon Wink!
    • Sasshi said Yukirin doesn't do the winks to camera during rehearsals, but always do them properly when it comes to the real performances.
    • Sasshi feels like Aki-P is putting a lot of effort on recent AKB48 songs, and Aki-P kinda confirms it.
    • Composer Yoshimasa sent some cool/cutting edge sample songs, but Aki-P rejected those and asked for songs in the style of Everyday Kachuusha.
    • They talked about how composers, like them producers, also do a lot thinking on whether they should embrace the trend with K-Pop styles or keep it with J-Pop styles for Idols.

• Sasshi is pretty close with =LOVE members, to the point they can just send a picture of a receipt that has the total amount that ends in 345 and simply says "345 <3" (345 = Sashiko)

• According to Aki-P, to get the popularity, looking at Sasshi's history, the most important part is the willingness to "try something".
    • They talked about how willingness to try lead into Murashige Anna and Miyawaki Sakura's successes.
    • Sasshi is close to the two of them plus NakoMiku.
    • Talking about HKT, they talked about the failed-due-to-budget original stage for HKT48 that was written by Sasshi.
    • Sasshi said some songs are already ready, and she told HKT management to use them freely.
    • Aki-P hasn't heard about it and hasn't heard the songs too. Sasshi said they are good songs.
    • Sasshi added that for recent HKT concert, she prepared the setlist, but songs that were written by her ended up being somehow removed from the setlist. :fear:
    • Sasshi asked about the progress of the new original AKB48 stage (third section, starts at around 4:40)
    • Sasshi : So how many songs have you written for it?
    • Aki-P : You see, right now I'm in the middle of selecting the songs....
    • Sasshi : Will you even make it?? You have a lot of things on your plate. And you need to create 16? 15? songs...
    • Aki-P : About 12 songs.
    • Sasshi : Okay 12 songs, it's just like releasing an album, can you make it??
    • Aki-P : (summarized) It'll be okay, it's like how you write songs for a single which is already 6-7 songs.
    • (Note : selecting songs is basically the first step on creating the stage :fear:)
    • Aki-P : You should start thinking about making rival groups for =LOVE :D
    • Sasshi : Impossible, 3 groups is the limit for me. I'm afraid of getting lots of LINE messages telling me of problems and deadlines.
    • A certain music company once sent an angry message to Aki-P, threatening if they don't get the Title Song soon, they will not make an MV for that. :rant:
    • Remembering all the deadlines is difficult so he left it to his manager(?) who will tell him how many songs are due for each day.
    • For that day of the radio recording, he was supposed to finish about 5 songs for certain album.:^^;:
    • Sasshi usually go to cafes with no background songs in Omotesando to write her songs.
    • And usually wakes up in the middle of the night to make corrections based on her sudden inspirations :^^;:
    • Sasshi usually has plan/image of the next 3 songs in her mind!
    • She hates it when she writes cool songs and the comments are like "Hopefully next one is traditional idol style..." She doesn't want to be influenced by that, so she thought of 3 songs in advance.

• Talks about marriage, recently there were lots of marriage and Aki-P often gets the early notice.
    • Even sometimes former members told him at the start of the relationship.
    • Recent example, Nishino Nanase sent him a notice about the wedding 1 hour before the public one. [hehe]
    • Also apparently Aki-P was the official witness (結婚 保証人) for Nakai Rika's wedding
    • He also did for Acchan, and perhaps Takamina.
    • He did this a lot since he was in school.
    • He'd happily do it for Sasshi one day, but he warned that about 80% of the ones he witnessed ended in divorce. :^^;:
    • The only ones he's waiting for are Sasshi and Kojiharu, who instead of dating, went for watching (and betting?) on boat races :XD:
    • Sasshi says she has no plans of any marriage in the near future.
    Wow it ended up longer than I expected, sorry for the info spam.:p

Last edited: Apr 9, 2024
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 7
  7. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @donjonnie thanks so much!<3 Always interesting Reading These reports about the song creating:cute:

• Like Like x 1
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Aki-P is to produce a kids music unit:
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/569187

Google translation:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Most comments on Yahoo News are critical:
    ---
    Atsuko Maeda, Jurina Matsui, Yurina Hirate, etc. became idols during the most important period for their growth as human beings, and were loved and eco-favored by the most powerful person (Yasu Akimoto), which led to them being loved by the members and adults around them. I couldn't say anything to them as if I was touching a boil. As a result, they mistakenly believed that they were special beings and were allowed to do whatever they wanted, and eventually became isolated from their surroundings and mentally broke down. If they are going to create idols that will ruin the lives of young people who have a bright future like this, I think they should stop immediately.

In other words, it's like the Hello! Project Kids audition that Berikyuu did? To be honest, those girls didn't sell like hotcakes, so I think they were able to go to school, but one member said that they were teased at school for their swimsuit photos, so it became difficult for them to go to school. Regarding Akimoto-san, I'm worried about that, especially since minors are allowed to do highly revealing gravure scenes...

I want my children to receive an education at the appropriate time. It has been a long time since these kinds of events and production methods have become commonplace, but aren't they becoming places for the exploitation of adults rather than children? I feel that this is in no small part a contributing factor to the decline in Japan's education and national power.

It would be great if they were successful, but if a kid who doesn't know anything is trying their best and is no longer popular, I won't take care of them. I have no academic background or knowledge. I want it to be the norm for children to receive compulsory education, spend time with children of the same age, and then apply on their own.

I'm sure there are many people who think, "It's Akimoto again...", but from the perspective of the person planning the project and making the request, in order to make a major project a success, there are many success stories, and we are unfamiliar with the entertainment industry. I would like to ask someone who can organize things smoothly and has great ability to spread information. In that case, I don't think there is any other option than Mr. Akimoto, even if the price is a little high (of course, I think that creating other people is also a challenge for the entertainment industry...).

Using Ginbis as a cover, he plans to make money by using children as a substitute. 1st grade to 1st year of junior high school? The idea is to create a system where children who are young and have immature judgment are made to work, sold as products, and the profits go to adults at a younger age. I'm sure there will be some parents who will take a chance on this. The world is getting more and more strange. Why don't we stop turning children into products and objects of consumption?

As I wrote before, does this person have any idea how many groups and how many people he is currently "producing"? Are they “produced” by understanding each person’s individuality and situation? That's really the question

---
    My comment: I guess Aki-P's strategy is to spam auditions so that he won't miss any future Acchan/Jurina/Techi.
    PS: There is an overlap between Tabekko Animal audition and a 48G audition. 10-13 years old children are eligible for both.

• Informative Informative x 3