The Anything48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by AikyiTaizne, Oct 29, 2010.

1. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Long Story Short: Post the everyday connections that you make to Anything48.

Okay, since I know most of you are as retarded, if not more than me (compliment btw) this probably applies to you too. I'm sure there has been a time where you were bored and you made a random connection to xxx48, whether it was AKB, SKE, SDN, a song, a member, something members do, or even just the number 48 itself. When you expose yourself to so much idol, you tend to do stuff like this. It may be trivial, but it sure as hell makes us happy!

For us crazy insane people, here's a thread for us to share our stupid connections and amaze others as well! Share your craziness with the people who will appreciate it the most! Whenever you encounter anything that reminds you of anything48, jot a note or take a picture and share it in this thread.

-----

So I guess I'll start. I didn't get anything too special today (sometimes I make some really retarded connections), however I did notice this. The Go Bus was almost full today, so I was moving to the back trying to find a seat. There was only 1 seat open, and it was Seat 48. Yes, people looked at me funny when I took the picture. Anyways, the guy that was already sitting there was being an ass and didn't want to stand up (why couldn't he sit in the window seat?). So I had to squeeze myself between his legs and the chair (Edit: OH GOD THAT DIDN'T COME OUT RIGHT) in front of him to make it into the special Seat48. <3

I also had a Midterm today which surprisingly had exactly 48 Multiple Choice/True and False questions. I don't know why the professor didn't just make it out of 50, but I didn't complain. :D (Sorry, not allowed any electronics at the desk during a test so I couldn't take a picture) Oddly enough, even though I didn't study at all, I didn't feel terrible for absolutely failing the test today! Perhaps it's the effect of the 48 =O

-----

Anyways, my crappy connections shall serve as just a starting point. I know you guys make connections that no one else understands. Here's your chance to share the fun with people who will appreciate it! Linking things to the number 48 is always easy, but I know you guys can do much better.

(Anyone else have a friend called Maria, and you wish you could call her by going "MARIAA~ MARIAAAAAAA~" but you don't because people will think you're insane? >_>)

2. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Re: The Everyday48 Thread

I do this sort of thing like twenty times every day.

But I'll mention 109. I associate 109 with AKB and not the store because I heard of the song first. Last year I started getting amused every time I saw the number 109. I started saying "happy 109" to Wendy whenever we were talking at 1:09 am or pm. I get excited if I can get a seat or room or anything number 109, just as much as 48. It's a thing now.

3. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE MY MOST FREQUENTLY POSTED IN THREAD. Straight up.

I legitimately do this all day. ALL DAY. IT NEVER FUCKING STOPS. It's even worse when I'm with Julia because we go back and forth and the joke doesn't end for a while.

I can't think of anything special I did today but I laughed at the fact that I had to write 48 on my work. I've taken up buying like 5 Chupa Chups every time I see them because I'm like HAHAHAHA COJIMA HARUNA. =_=

I got on my knees once and belted "ANATA NO NA WO YOBASETE KUDASAIIIIIIIIII" at my friend Maria once. Yup.

Edit: OMG JULIA'S POST REMINDED ME
    When we went to Nuit Blanche, there was this bright-ass blue light thingy and we walked behind it and:
    [​IMG]
    I forgot I even took this LOL. We were like OMG 109 IS FROM AN A STAGE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH yeah

4. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

i posted in the dream thread that i had a bad dream about school (not doing any long term assignments) and was like OH SHIT so i woke up. guess what time it woke up. 6:48 AM

5. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

best thread. 48 is my life. lol I recently dedicated my 4800th tweet to Akicha, and I was looking through Onyanko Club information when I learned that Onyanko Club's last single's highest ranking on the charts was 48. FORESHADOWING.

I can't think of any others right now but there will definitely be more coming here soon. I love this thread.

6. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^^^Wonderful xDD

I don't make many connections to 109, but just a few hours ago, I remember mentioning the word Ponytail and aakun went a little crazy. xD

Actually, I just remembered a few dramas I watched recently that had awesome AKB references, I guess that would count in this thread too. Maybe I'll go search them up tomorrow xD. If anyone wants to do it for me btw, I was thinking of Hotaru no HIkari 2 (where the co-worker yells into the HotSpot "Next Sousenkyo I hope Acchan will be #1." I was also thinking of Unubore Deka where the dad claims that he's the "Leader in the Takahashi Minami supporters fanclub."

7. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

...Wendy told me to post because I just did it again without even thinking GOD DAMMIT.

There's this blue raspberry lemonade alcoholic drink at Jack Astor's that I love and order every time I go (and Wendy always takes a sip or two OH NO ILLEGAL yeah she's a delinquent like that). Around the time we started going to Jack Astor's, K6 started, and we both love Lemon no toshigoro. So since it's blue and has lemonade, we started calling it the AOI LEMON drink, even though I know that means an unripe lemon. We call it that anyway. And we do the point. AOI LEMON *point*.

I just said I wanted one on MSN. Yup.

8. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

I was bored waiting for my music discussion to begin so I look through fliers of recent that are posted on this poster bored. There's a person with the last name Kashiwagi playing a violin concerto. I'm tempted to go [hehe]

9. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

I remember that. XD

So yeah, a couple of weeks ago I went to pay for class events and club dues with the credit I have in my student account. When the receipt printed out, it turned out I have a $48 balance left. I kind of don't want to buy anything anymore. XD

10. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

just start watching from 2:37

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8x2xhgUcaE[/yt]

notice anything [hehe]

11. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

This is kind of different, but I got real excited when we were watching One Missed Call at a friend's house and AkiP's name popped up in the opening credits (he wrote the book the original movie was based on).

I didn't realise that AKB got referenced so much in dramas, that's pretty awesome I reckon.

12. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ I don't get it

Today while I was on the bus heading home I saw this big emblem painted on a wall with the numbers 848 on it, it reminded me so much of the patch from juunen sakura. If only I had my camera and it only said 48 on it I would of worshiped that wall and the person who did it. :worthy:

13. Shoudou

Shoudou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kotaniriho

Ok! theni'll post the 1st full review of this thread!!

(btw, nice idea of the thread, i will post often here =P)

So,

yesterday's "akb experience"

**Just an important day in my life where I wanted AKB to be in**

Well, today was my 25 Year Anniversary as FCBarcelona official fan club member. FCB is now with AKB the 2 most important things in my life. So i wanted to make sth special for the event.

So a giving ceremony of the silver insignia of honour took place today in the FCB Stadium, here the highlihts. As any othe AKB show....

Pre-event stuff

Just arrived at the stadium at 6pm, after go to the FCB staff and got listed in the event, got my "ticket" and just waited at the hall wehre other 199 people was waiting for the same as me. FCB so kindly offered us some drinks and snacks.

Ah! of course (if someone was doubting) I was wearing my FCB AKB T-shirt [rock]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Event

At around 7PM we were called to enter the stadium to the place where ceremony took place in. The ceremony was just in the field, so I could stay exacly where the players enter the field and touch it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The ceremony was quite fast, we got called in groups of 4 people according to our numbers, and the FCB vice-president gave all of us the insignia and a diploma adn after some seconds conversarion, FCB press staff took the official pic (Vice-president with Me)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Post-event

After the evet, we all were invited to see the FCB Museum and i decided to take the best pic EVER. The 6 cups we won in 2009 + The AKB T.shirt I made when came back to my 2009 trip to Japan and saw AKB live for the 1st time. An Awesome year!

[​IMG]

So, as I said, just wanted to share with you a very important and happy day in my life with AKB together with me. Thank you FCB for 25 years of Happiness. So AKB for 3 years!!! (and many more will come!!!)

14. Amrai

Amrai Kenkyuusei

Somewhere talking about Sayaka A. and AKB

Who needs a friend with that name when it IS your name? So I constantly have something AKB related.

No ones done that at me yet though. [hehe]

As far as other things go I notice things when 48 pops up on math tests and stuff.

15. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

There was one time last week when I was at school at there was a girl named Marico at our school for a presentation and all I thought was AKB48 Mariko Shinoda. I even imagined Mariko-san's head on her XD
    Also they're was a small store at our school named Stage48 LOL

16. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

I rented that movie just so I could see Aki-p's name on my TV. I screamed like "HEEE~" and that was my favourite part of the movie. :fear:

17. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

I don't know if I got it, but I think there is a boy with a 48 in his t-shirt, and everyone else have only 3 letters on their shirt, a, k or b XD ah, and a guy had a "Team B" t-shirt <3

Let's see, when I'm playing a game, sometimes I got 48 of HP, so, I'm like "OH MY! I'M GONNA WIN WITH THIS NUMBER!" So I don't recover myself just to see the 48 in my HP (well, after that...they kill me for my low HP, so...xD). In that game are also MAEDA bullets, so you know, they are powerful!

And yesterday I had 48 unread messages in my inbox [hehe]

18. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

I'm translating some shit at work and I found this (or this found me?):

<3

19. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

No, but I have a friend called Natasha. XDD

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

One of my names is Maria so when I introduced myself to Yuko I actually sang the chorus of that song xD LOL I'M A DORK xD