The Anything48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by AikyiTaizne, Oct 29, 2010.

1. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    The probability of getting his oshimen's picture would be 3/48, n would be 15, and if n is 6, the probability of getting both will be 3/48 * 6/48 (assuming the placement of the pictures and the seeding of the tickets are statistically independent).

The morale of the problem is, you don't just get 1 copy of the single, silly teacher.

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

It's funny, I googled 'japanese singers wikipedia' and the first result was...
    "Pages in category "Japanese singers". The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).". the funniest part is that if you check the page there are actually 50 pages in the category, so only the result for the search is wrong... :^^;:

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Easter has me bored, so I'm gonna rant a bit lol

I was reading a thread in the SKE forum about new captains, new teams and whatnot, and I read people saying that the teams needed new stages... and I agree.

It's a bit weird that the first 4 stages of Team A, for example, lasted like... 6 months? And then we were stuck with the the 5th and 6th for more than 2 years (each!).

I find it hard to believe that they/Aki-P have/has no time to compose new stuff, because we know they're fast doing it.

Under the name of AKB alone, 42 songs were released last year. If you count even SKE/NMB/HKT/sub-units/solo songs... I bet you'll get more than 100 for sure.
    An original stage is around 16 songs, so... 16 x 3 = 48. The three teams in AKB could have new stages already.

The idea of the Waiting Stages is nice and all for AKB, since they have a vast discography, but for the sister groups it becomes weird. How are they going to grow apart from AKB if they HAVE TO sing AKB songs all the time?

Hakata Legend they say... more like Akihabara Legend in Hakata. When you see a thousand times the same song performed over and over... you can't help but compare who did better, and even though it can fire up the competition and all between the teams, I'd rather have them doing original stuff and being valued for what they're good at.

I don't know. I'd prefer if the whole 48 family stopped releasing stuff after the August single (the one after the election) and focused on creating original stuff FOR THE THEATRE and have 10 original stages (Japan comes first, JKT and SNH can wait) next year.

Didn't Togasaki say they'd go back to basics in this 2nd chapter? Focus more on the theatre? Then do it!

And that's what happens when one is bored. [hehe]

4. Hachiroku

Hachiroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Number 48 and me.

My given names have four and eight letters.

My house number is 48.

My favorite NASCAR driver is Jimmie Johnson whose number is 48.

I guess there are probably more connections like that, but those were the most obvious ones.

5. karles48

The referee of the Bayern vs Barcelona match was mr. Kassai...I couldn't help thinking of... [hehe]

6. karles48

I had my hair cut yesterday...and the barber remembered I follow a group called 'AK48...or something like that...' [hehe]

7. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ You talk about AKB48 with your barber? :lol:

8. karles48

I guess 'talk' isn't the right word...I only told him some time ago that I liked the group...and he still remembers it... :)

9. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Can you complete this sentence ?

[​IMG]

:XD: :XD: :XD:

10. karles48

The course was about linux, but when I read concepts like 'nmb' of 'samba'...I couldn't help thinking about a different topic... :hehe:

11. UlgadApaWota48

UlgadApaWota48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Twitter:
    hashirepenguin_
    Whoa tough choice :XD: